HELP ME!!! Will this work

Username: C_freh

Post Number: 4
i have two 12" subwoofers, here are there specs

120 oz. Double Stacked Strontium Magnets ·Efficiency: 92.7 dB ·2" Foam Surround ·Non- Pressed, Non-Transfer Paper Cone ·2.5" 4-Layer ASV Voice Coil ·Dual 4 Ohm ·2 Ohm or 8 Ohm Operation ·Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 5 5/8" Hole; 11 ·1/8" Diameter; 12 3/4" ·AW1200Q

COULD THEY BE POWERED AND SOUND GOOD WITHT HIS AMP, here are the amps specs.

2 x 500 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms ·2 x 1000 Watts Max at 4 Ohms ·1 x 2000 Watts Max at 4 Ohms Bridged ·2 x 800 Watts at 2 Ohms ·Electronic Crossover Network ·Bass Boost Circuit ·Bridgeable at 4 Ohms ·2 Ohms Stereo Stable ·Tri-Mode Capable ·Gold RCA Inputs ·Line Outs For Left & Right Channels. ·Power & Protection LED Indicators ·Advanced Protection Circuitry ·Soft Turn On/Off ·Remote Control Bass Booster ·Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 35 kHz ·S/N ratio: 90dB

Silver Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 124
I am not a big fan of Audiobahn, but, what is the rms wattage of the subs? And: what is the model of the amp?

Post Number: 5
the RMS of the subs is 700 WATTS, and the amp's model number is VIBE-268, yea i was on a low budget and audiobahn's (not all of them) hit pretty hard (most of the smaller ones sound extremly horribe) so i figured why not? and the Lanzar Vibrant 269 AMPLIFIER, (not the greatest company) but for the money it shouldnt hurt my wallet much.

ANY WAY...

the RMS of the subs is 700 WATTS, and the amp's model number is VIBE-268, its a LAnzar Viberant

Post Number: 7
the RMS of the subs is 700 WATTS EACH, and the amp's model number is VIBE-268, yea i was on a low budget and audiobahn's (not all of them) hit pretty hard (most of the smaller ones sound extremly horribe) so i figured why not? and the Lanzar Vibrant 269 AMPLIFIER, (not the greatest company) but for the money it shouldnt hurt my wallet much.

ANY WAY...

the RMS of the subs is 700 WATTS EACH, and the amp's model number is VIBE-268, its a LAnzar Viberant

Post Number: 8
im sorry about the double post, my mistake

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2230
Chrissy, Lanzar is very much like Sony/Pyramid/Pyle. You will never get the rated power without either the amp blowing up or your subs dying.
You could've bought PPI PC/PCX series. They sell for almost as much as Lanzar.
If you already purchased the amp, then it won't help.
You should get decent sound with that setup. Just don't expect too much at high volume.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 189
Wasn't Lanzar a decent product back in the day? My buddy has got one from like a decade ago and it still kicks as$.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2253
Almost everything used to be good - great in the past. Now it's just cheaply made for quick profit. I think Sony and Pyramid pioneered it.

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 205
B@stards. It's like Walmart, every Walmart used to have big signs that said made in America and stuff. Now they are a super giant grossing multi billions a year because they went foreign.

Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 4
Did you know:

There is a factory in China that manufactures speakers for dozens of name brands from throughout the world.

These companies can't afford to pay an American employee $30,000/year to work in a factory.

The CNC machines are the same, the assembly lines are the same, even the glue dipenser. The only difference is labor cost. Everything is machine. Hardly anything hand crafted anymore.

Sad but true, the quality is not the same.

Silver Member

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 213
Seriously.. it's just not dependable like it used to be.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us