System help

Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 1
I am getting rid of my old legacy system I got off ebay it was ok I guess, I want to go better and have about 1200 bucks to drop and plan on useing ebay to get better deals. I was thinking audio bahn everything or kicker. I know how to hook a system up but dont know the technical stuff on amps/subs. I was wondering what ohm's have to do with it. like to I have to match the ohm's on the sub with the ohm's on the amp? is there any rules of connecting them? I think im going for a stinger 3 farad capacitors with 1 15" Audiobahn immortal awis15p thats quad 2 ohm. I was wondering what kind of amp would work with it. and if the amp I get should it max out the RMS or total wattage? im basically an idiot on that stuff so if anyone could help me I would be greatly appreciative my aim is Msully70 if you want to talk.

Silver Member
Username: Davids2004

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 758
Well the main thing you wanna look at is rms ratting on the amp and sub and match those. What is it that you are trying to establish just insanely bass or good bass and some good sound quality.

Username: Msully701

Stratford, Connecticut US

Post Number: 2
Im looking for good bass and some good sound quality

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 82
You're going to want to stay away from Audiobahn. Especially if you have that much dough to drop. Are you going to get speakers? Do you have a HU? How many amps do you want to use?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us