Whats a good 4 channel amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Victorville, CA US

Post Number: 13
i'm looking for a 4 channel amp to run the inside drivers of my car, two 6 1/2 in the front and two 6x9's in the back, i'm looking at interfire for a amp, but what do you other people suggest, i want something thats reliable and has good sq production since this is for small drivers.

the two 6 1/2 are infinitys 80 watts rms each and the 6x9s are p-teknique like 200 rms for each speaker

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 172
Zapco 2.5x would be perfect for that.. hey what luck i have one for sale =)

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 164
Infinity 610a 110 rms x 4. awesome amp

Bronze Member
Username: Stylnul

Victorville, CA US

Post Number: 14
if i use a two channel amp on four drivers, can i wire the speakers in parallel to still get more power out of the amp? my audiobahn friend says you cant, but i figure, you can wire subwoofers in parallel, why cant you wire regular speakers in parallel as well???????????????????????

Silver Member
Username: Tragedy

San Jose, CA

Post Number: 176
yes you can wire speakers in parallel.. thats why you see some of these multichannel amps say 2 or 1ohm stable stereo.

Anonymous

I have a question, firstly let me start off my saying, i recently bought 2 brand new 1600 w/max amplifiers and 4 12" 600w/max new subwoofers. the Brand is CUSPID, i never heared of it before, but for the price i thought i would give it a try. Are these CUSPID things any good? please leave me some first or second hand accounts you had with this equipment.
PS- the amplifier is a 4-channel but is 2x80wt RMS, does that make any sense?

Silver Member
Username: Jwbulger79

Florida

Post Number: 376
cuspid is not good. read your other post:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/129877.html

Bronze Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 62
If I see that CUSPID question one more time, I think I am going to puke.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us