Solo baric 15

Username: Caddy94

Post Number: 3
i just bought 2 solo baric l7 15 1,000 watts each what amp should i buy to run them both

Username: Caddy94

Post Number: 4
here is the solo baric 15 i just bought 2 of them now i need a amp or 2
image/bmpUpload
solo baric 15.bmp (6.2 k)

ssdgfsgsggd
Unregistered guest
Audiobahn A2300HCT

Username: Mhamilton1

Ny Us

Post Number: 1
i second that. i have two a2200hcx amps each pushing a s12l7 subs are dual 2 ohm each and it pounds hard. the a2300hct is just newer and my amps do not run hot at all.

Username: Mhamilton1

Ny Us

Post Number: 2
my a200hcx amps put out 1600 watts rms at 1 ohm so each sub is getting 1600 rms and they handle it very well considerin they are only rated at 750 rms each. everyone says kicker and audiobahn sucks on here and carstereo.com but the popular brands here in ny are generic brands that none of us would use such as hifonics etc

Unregistered guest
Everyone things audiobahn and kicker suck because they can't afford them. Just because you can't afford them, don't hate on them! Morons!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 531
IMO...alot of audiobahns stuff is CRAP. I have messed w/ alot of Audiobahn and Kicker stuff. Audiobahns lower-end stuff it pretty much junk in my eyes. Even Immortals arent all that impressive to me. Immortals are a pretty good subs dont get me wrong, but i cant see putting Audiobahn stuff up their w/ Adire, RE, DD, AA, JL, and Eclipse.

Kicker makes nice amps and there comp and compVr lines are nice. The solobarics can get loud, but there SQ leaves something to be desired. Also, the soloX is a nice SPL sub...but thats it. I would take kicker over audiobahn anyday.

A few people on this forum do like audiobahn, i'm just not one of them. I have had way too many bad expiriences w/ audiobahn. Audiobahn's failure rate is just way too high.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us