SOME HELP PLS

Unregistered guest
new at this forum . great stuff . my question is
i got 2 atw12x audiobahn subs, they said rated 3000 full pow. and 2000 rms each, made custom box ported 38htz
need a amp the can move this thigs with good power something mono D 2ohm stable.any recomendations . thanks.....

Username: Thegame22193

Post Number: 2
THEY told me already this subs are crap so they are going back. going to get the zapco C2K9OXD.P
so i need 2 subs that can handle that amp .
and i any sugestions on a enclosuse for them it will be appriciated .
want the competition sound but with out going to competitions.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2067
Zapco C2K 9 is a great amp. Take a look at RE X.X.X., JL for powerful sounding subs. On eBay, you will find a company that makes custom boxes.

Post Number: 7
what about this set up .
C2K-9.OXD and two orion H2. is this goog or i a'm still far from getting the subs right

Gold Member

Post Number: 2083
You might want to get the amp first and give it a try. Sound is very subjective, so if it sounds good to you, then that's all that matters.

Post Number: 9
what do you mean by subjective. explain.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2084
Someone might say such and such sucks cause maybe it didn't meet their requirement. The problem is different people have different needs/standards. So you can't judge something based on opinions. It's always best to try it for yourself. Make those audio shops earn their money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
tanks for the explanation.so i will go with that set up and hope for the best .

Username: Andy1984

Saint Louis, Missouri USA

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone. I just joined this message board, and I have a question about power wires. I bought an amp kit from wal-mart, by scosche, and the power wire came with a fuse holder already installed in the line. My dillema is that the ring that is on it doesn't fit around my battery post. Is it supposed to fit around it, or just sit on it? The kit didn't come with a power terminal so I bought one. The power terminal has to holes on the back for 8 gauge wires, but my power wire has a ring shaped battery terminal on the end of it. Should I uncrimp the terminal and connect it to the power terminal? whats going on?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 1592
that really confused me dude lol

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 260
ring goes around the bolt that crimps the terminal then
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums