PPI PCX or PPI Art Series???

Unregistered guest
I was wondering between the two amps PPI PCX or Art Series which one would be better to run my infinity perfect components? Which amp is better overall and which one would make my components sound more clear?
Also, would i get the same sound quality if i ran a 4 channel PPI art/PCX bridged or a 2 channel PPI art/ PCX? Because some of the 2 channel PPI's only put out 75 watts @ 4ohm whereas the 4 channel bridged puts out 100 watts @ 4ohm bridged. please let me know, thankyou

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1991
the PPI art series line is arguably one of the best line of amps ever made, and the best line that PPI ever produced. They are far superior to the PCX line especially if you are talking about mids and highs amps.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

the PPI art series line is arguably one of the best line of amps ever made, and the best line that PPI ever produced. They are far superior to the PCX line especially if you are talking about mids and highs amps.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2064
I think there's an echo in here.
PPI's Art series is a better amp compared to PCX model. However, PPI PC is another story.
If you take PPI PC2300.2 and PPI Art series 300.2 and compare. There is no difference in sound quality what so ever. On paper, PC2300.2 is slightly better than 300.2 amp.
So if you can't find any Art series, don't hesitate to look at PC series.

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1995
hahahahaha isaac you trying to be funny Mr funny man? lol! yeah I have heard the same thing from you before but have yet to try one. I might just have to do that.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 44
James Longo
Gold Member

Wilton , ct

Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 05:43 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the PPI art series line is arguably one of the best line of amps ever made, and the best line that PPI ever produced. They are far superior to the PCX line especially if you are talking about mids and highs amps

:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us