Camaro owner needs help updating her sound system!

Username: Camarogrl

Post Number: 3
Background info:

I own a 1999 Camaro Z28 convertible that has a Monsoon audio system. My factory front speakers were recently replaced with Mempis speaks, and as a result the sound isn't as loud. Instead of going back to factory speaks, I have decided to keep the factory head unit and install a new amp and rear speaks.

My question:

These are the two options I am currently considering. Which is the better system/deal?

Pioneer TSA 1670R rear speaks ($43.00 for the pair) with an MTX Thunder 282 amp ($99)

OR

Infiniti Kappa 62.5i rear speaks ($99 w/install kit) with a Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0:4 amp ($199)

Thanks!

Bronze Member
Username: Importrapist

Savannah, GA U.S.A

Post Number: 64
i would go with the infinity's myself, im sure theyll sound better than the pioneer's. now if you wanna spend a little more money, you can go get some Rockford Fosgate components that sound great in my opinion. I happen to run them in my Camaro. but do what ever floats your boat, look around, listen to a couple of your freinds and go to some shops,and then make your decision. If you want something good, your gonna pay for it, you cant get something cheap and expect a good quality product.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us