Whoa!! Zapco changed specs??

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 180
Hey all,I just bought a zapco c2k 2.0x i havent got it yet but its on its way. Anyways i looked on there website a few weeks ago and the specs for the 2.0 were 50 watts x2 at 4ohms,100watts x 2 at 2ohms,200watts bridged in 4ohms,and 400watts bridged in 2ohms. Im looking on theyre site today and they have changed now they are Stereo 4 ohms: 2x100 Watts,Stereo, 2 ohms: 2x150 Watts,Bridged, 4 ohms: 1x300 Watts. Thats it it doesnt give the bridged ratings for 2ohms(thats wut i needed it for) im sure its still 2ohm stable bridged but why did they change the specs? Which ones are true? Anyone know wuts up with that?? Oh yea the retail price has changed to it was $599 now its $999!!!

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1821
New model. They can't just change the specs on an amp for no reason, lol.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 182
Thats what i was thinking but all the other c2k amps had the same specs,it didnt say anything about it being a new model either.It looked the same as it didi before too.If its a new model then im mad i just bought that 2.0,i did get a good deal on it tho i paid 247 shipped,it retailed for $600.

public service announcement
Unregistered guest
the best thing some people can do in life is look, listen, and shut up long enough to realize that they don't know half of what they talk about..

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 183
Huh wut are you talking about man? Get a life dude, why would you waste everyones time posting something that stupid it doesnt have anything to do with car audio or amps.Retard!!

pubic service
Unregistered guest
if the show fits
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us