Twiztid I saw your name in the bid list for the 275 G4

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1686
I was gonna look at maybe bidding on it, but I saw your name in the bidder list, so I'll let it go, lol. How come you bid so early though? There's like 6 days left.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1927
Twiztid, I'll tell you a secret. Don't bid early. In fact wait till the last 5 minute and then make your bid. That way your chance of winning is much higher.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 139
I know,I just wanted to see about how much it was gonna go for. It was a low price when i bid on it and my max bid was 250 as soon as i bid it shot up to 280.And im sure it will go for way more than that. But im not too worried about it cuz im bidding on something else and hopefully i when it. Im not gonna say so no one knows about it if they dont already. And please if some one knows,just keep it to yourself.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 141
I know,I just wanted to see about how much it was gonna go for. It was a low price when i bid on it and my max bid was 250 as soon as i bid it shot up to 280.And im sure it will go for way more than that. But im not too worried about it cuz im bidding on something else and hopefully i when it. Im not gonna say so no one knows about it if they dont already. And please if some one knows,just keep it to yourself.

sql?
Unregistered guest
lol...its mine...no its mine...i seen it first...no i did..im telling mom!!...exactly how that post^^^translates.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 144
No its not like that.We help each other out on here read the first post,joe said he seen my name and said he'll let it go.And the same with isaac,if it wasnt for him id problly be buying crap but he led me in the right direction.Thanks yall!

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1692
Yeah, I was excited to see one on Ebay, but I clicked the list of bidders just in case, and just what I figured... Oh well, I outbid you on the G4 and didn't even win it, so I figured I owed ya. I finally got a HCCA 250 anways, GS.

Silver Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 148
Where did you get that i didnt see one on ebay? You know where i could get a 250 g4/gs? Im tired of checking ebay evry 2 hours in hopes of one.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1696
It's from the guy Isaac got his g4's from. And I know what you meen, I ckecked ebay every day for one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us