Soundstream XTA240.2 AMP?

Username: Yungsta

Post Number: 8
has anyone ever used or tested this amp I am wondering if it will do the job and run my components to there full potential

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1945
what are your components?

Post Number: 9
CDT CL-61 6 1/2 i think it has a 90 watt rms rating with 4 ohm impedence

Post Number: 10
please reply soon time is running out on this item on ebay and any information would be highly appreciated thank you in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
http://wwww.electrogalaxy.com/index.html?object=stmxta2402 this amp and this component set
http://www.cdtaudio.com/classic2000MidDriv.htm the cl-61 set

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1898
Dung, the Cl62 model is better for your money. As for the amp, it's not bad. You could do better with PPI's Art series/PC/PCX series amp.
Look for amps that's 75w rms - 125w rms x 2. 60w is a bit low for powering components IMO.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I really wanted the cl62 but there was a very good deal I couldnt pass up on ebay for the cl-61, so I went ahead and got those. For the amp I have a $100 limit ebay price not very much but I need something to run the serperates and be able to appreciate it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1902
Keep your eyes open for PPI art series 300.2 amp. Some of them went for $100 or less.
Don't try to cut too much on the amp, or else you WILL be disappointed in the future.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Does the art series come in white? if so I think I can get a hold of one and I got an offer for an orion cobalt co304 amp which one would do a better job and thank you so much Isaac your help is very appreciated

Gold Member

Post Number: 1917
The Art series come in white and black. White is your first choice. The PPI will do much better job than Cobalt amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I couldnt win the art series amp but I did win a PPI PC275 amp How will this one do? and is it even better then the art series? What do you think of my equipment I havnt installed it yet but I got a alpine cda 7893 hu with blue led, cdt cl-61 components, 1 12" jlw3v2 sub and an alpine mrd300/1 running the sub and PPI pc275 amp running the components all within a $650 budget. I drive a small car with not much space toyota celica. I am so excited I cant wait for the installs!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1970
You purchased an excellent amp. The PC series were made in USA, before they got bought out.
You will be very pleased with the sound. Good choice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us