5 channel amps??

Ray Byds
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, I've been a reader for awhile and i dont see much posted on 5 channel amps. I've been lookin for awhile, but I cant seem to make up my mind. I dont need nothing too powerful, just something that pushes more than what my HU puts out and the ability to add a sub, all from one amp.

I have two Polk db 6500 components in the front rated at 100w rms and two db 650 in the back at 60w rms. I'm gonna get my sub after i get the amp. So, what are some GOOD 5-ch amps out there for about under $325?

Something along the lines of 35-60w x4 for the full range speakers and 120-200w x1 for the sub would be nice.

some brands Im lookin at are Elcipse, Soundstream, JBL, Ample Audio, PPI,..

PLEASE HELP. If anyone could suggest a 5-channel that they were really happy with or just point me in the right direction (brands, value) I would greatly appreciate it.

dollarLoser
Unregistered guest
get a girlfriend loser

beechairplanes
Unregistered guest
check the mtx thunder 895 and the alphasonik pmz12005a. also check hifonics zues. I have a similar setup and i just bought an alpha 5 channel. i havent installed it yet so i have no feedback but the rms was really good and the brand is pretty dependable.

Bronze Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 44
I am very partial to jl which has a 6 ch but the alpine v12 5 ch my buddy has and it sounds really good he also has polk comps in it with an eclipse 12 and not bad to push all that

Anonymous

check out memphis... good stuff. And it fits exactly into what you want- http://memphiscaraudio.com/products/details.asp?cat=&id=28&p=2

Username: Kickersquared

Omaha, NE

Post Number: 5
I personally bought the eclipse ea3525 i think thats the number anyways its 650 watts total 130watts in a one channel load It is only rally good for one sub though cause when I hooled up two it cut out, the speakers also sound a lot better. Multi channel amps arent really good for subs though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us