On a tight budget...lookin for the most bump

Anonymous

i am on a really tight budget but im looking for as much bass as i can possibly get. this audiobahn combo sounds like the most boom for my buck, is it worth getting or not?

1 Audiobahn A8000T amp
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=13490

1 Audiobahn Eternal Subwoofer
http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNAWES10P

ill probably be paying 350 for the entire system(amp, sub, wires, ported box)

good idea or no?

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 307
Instead of that sub look at the Kicker comp vr. A very good sub inexpensive too. Two 10 inch subs will run you like 130. Team it up with a rockford 501bd even the 2 channel model will do from ebay and you will have a lil moeny left over.

Bronze Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 58
In my opinion, there alot better things you could get for 350. Audiobahn stuff is pretty crappy. it might have some SPL, but the SQ is gonna be $hitty. Look into the Alpine type-r. it may not say it can handle as many watts as the audiobahn, buy the type-r is under rated and the audiobahn is probly over rated. you can find a type-r on ebay for 100 or less. then u got 150 for a good amp. look into jbl, mtx, rockford fosgate, or kicker for good/afforable amp.

Anonymous

what do you think about power acoustik for an amp?

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 98
I cant remeber the site but i seen 2 12" kicker comp vrs in a custom box(it had the kicker logo on it) for $180 plus s/h. Thats a great deal and they will sound 50 times better than those audiobahns.

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 99
No do NOT get a power acoustic anything!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sublime420

Ca Us

Post Number: 66
ya. power acoustik is no good.

Username: The_fox

Post Number: 2
Look into getting Active Vibe subs as there really loud, and two 10" will cost you £300

Username: The_fox

Post Number: 3
dunno wat that is in $$$ tho

Username: Jrz126

Erie, PA USA

Post Number: 1
Definitly go for the kickers, you wont be disappointed. I think I paid about 160 for 2 12's and about 200 for the 1000W hifonics amp thats pushing them.
They are incredible, and I even have them in a fiberglassed box.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/435000-435999/435572_91.jpg

Anonymous

does hifonics suck? some guy tried to sell me his 1000W new crunch amp for 90 bux and i declined.

Username: Jrz126

Erie, PA USA

Post Number: 4
This amp definitly does not. but I have the Brutus amp, which is pretty new. oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I bought my stuff ~8 months ago, so it's probably cheaper now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us