Which Amp

ward
Unregistered guest
I just bought a infinity 12.1d kappa perfect sub and have been told that the infinity amps work better than any other amp on that subs. I don't think this is true so could you please give me some input on what amp would go well for my sub.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 907
http://www.jbl.com/car/products/product_detail.aspx?prod=BP300.1&cat=AMP&ser=POS would run that sub very nicely. You dont need to run the same amp as your sub. Most of the time this is not always a good idea because most companies tend to make better subs then amps or visa versa. Look into anything that will deliver either 300 watts @ 8 ohms or 2. Now I say 8ohms because that will give you head room in the future to run more then one sub. If you are absolutely sure you only want that one sub and never want to add another then look for something that is 300 watts @2ohms.I dont kow how comfortable you are using Ebay but if you could pick up a old PPI (art series) A 600.2 it would be a very nice match with 1 sub @ 8ohms or 2 of them @ 4ohms if you decide to do that down the road.

ward
Unregistered guest
thank you very much and I may get another sub later. I am comfortable with ebay so i will look for the ppl

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 930
you wont regret it seriously its a great amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 92
Actually,james i think infinity perfers jbl over their own amps cuz i was lookin on their site at the installs and all the subs were hooked up to jbl.Just thoght id bring that to your alls attention.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us