Songs that Bump with subs!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 13
Im being humble when i say this but check out this rapper named ESHAM. Try and download the following songs from this legendary rapper from Detroit. Some of his songs has so much bass itll make 2 LIVE CREW blush.

- Kkkill the Fetus
- As I Rock-N-Roll
- Red Rum
- Fallen Angel
- Thinking to Myself
- Outcha Atmosphere
- Watcha Cha Back
- Suffer the Consequences

Thats just some random tracks of his that BUMP! Let me know what yall think once you youve banged them in your cars.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Theres also this one song by a group called NATAS called (kill me) that just hits so hard with any decent system let alone a good one. Its from the WWW.COM album

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 72
Wut up,I know who esham and natas are (spell natas backwords) if you like esham and natas check out icp,twiztid,blaze,anyone from psychopathic!Unless you are a juggalo and already know about them then never mind i feel like a dumb a$$ telling you that.But if your not then do your self a favor and check them out.Ive got alot of esham stuff so i know his songs bump. Also check out eshams newest album called "repentance" its got bone on it and the song boss up really hits hard!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
Yeah i am a big time juggalo and esham fan. I love psychopathic records. I have every single album from them. I have every single esham albuma and cant wait for A1 Yola!!! By the way BOSS UP hits hard. You got that right. Twiztid hits hard too. Look out for me on these threads.

Bronze Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 73
Yea its good to see a fellow juggalo on these threads,i thought i was all alone! Boss,boss uppppp!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 242
...?

Juggalo Killa
Unregistered guest
juggalo's? are you guys serious? thats the corniest stuff ive ever heard.. lets wear clown makeup and pretend im black... what f a g s

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 554
Honestly, what the heck is a Juggalo? I've heard if a gigolo, but not a Juggalo.

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 674
yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing myself!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
This is getting out of topic. This is for songs with very bass. not about dicking around juggalo killa. A juggalo by the way is a fan of the underground Rap group Insane Clown Posse. They have a very strong fanbase thats hear and there all over USA and even europe. Its either your a juggalo or not. YOu either like them or hate them. They have been out since 92.

Anonymous

If u want songs that thump then download

Slim Thug-Like A Boss
Trillville-Get Some Crunk In Yo System
Body Head Bangers-I Smoke, I Drank
Ludacris-Blueberry Yum Yum
50 Cent-Candy Shop
Jim Jones-Get Crunk Muzik

or any of LIL JON esp. Throw It Up (Remix)

Bronze Member
Username: Jeze

Lil scrappy - No problem
Lil Jon - What u gon do
Ll Cool J - Rub my back
50 cent - 3 kings remix

Juggalo Killa
Unregistered guest
i dunno juggalo's are still effing g a y like a mofo

Silver Member
Username: Rob_brown

Post Number: 132
icp is not an underground group. i have known about them for years and they have had several music videos on mtv and other network shows. they have even been in atleast 1 movie.. roller ball

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 93
i dont care if you like rap or not but this song is definatly the loudest one in my car, try it out
lil wyte - oxy cotton

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 33
I've been listening to some old school outkast and that sh*t bangs.

Username: Legionstdotcom

Newtown, Pa U.S.A.

Post Number: 2
in that one song by ludacris act a fool in the begining the bass just rumbles its so sweet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Bottem line..its about the bass yall. What really bumps. C-BO from the west coast bumps pretty good. A track called my life from the greatest hits pounds. That (NATAS) album multikillionare is one of the hardest hitting albums ever if you like bass. check it out

Username: Sg11789

Post Number: 10
yes here are some more ideas that will HURT so good -

50 cent - disco inferno
diplomats - built this city (sounds soooo nice)
the game - put you on the game (amazing)
the game - where i'm from
Lil Scrappy - F.I.L.A. (the best i've every heard)

more to come! let me know if you like the list!

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 659
shinia twain- "i feel like a woman" that sh!t is off the hizzie. i went to a this awesome beauty pangent right and there was all these really hot chicks....they were all almost naked, and hot! they must all been some kind of bodybuilders because they were kind of muscular....... but they kind of had bulging cro.tches, but really nice A.ss.es i dont iknow....they must have been into racecars too, because they called themselves dragqueens. id like to gret into those cockpits...if you know what i mean.... that one chick was there you guys know her RuPaul....damn that chick is the hottest chick on earth.........

:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Dankman

Granger, Indiana United States

Post Number: 34
SpottieOttieDopalicious

All that BME click with Lil John beats loud.

Throw in that old school Twista.

Down South Screwed & CHopped, Mike Jones SLim Thug, all that is loud

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 689
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hunter. Didnt we already have this thread come and go. This one isnt any more interesting.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 660
yep not too long ago either. i just had add my favorite song. many a lonely night ive thought about rupaul in a manner i shouldnt though, i love those tall chicks, she kinda has a deep voice though. i wonder if she has any gag reflexes, im mean........dont judge me.

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Silverdale, WA

Post Number: 192
Big Money Hustlas... Very good flic!! Hehehe

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 395
yall are crazy lol. its funny though.
there are so many songs that i have that hit sooooooo hard, i cant name them all. so i wont. lata.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 461
track 63 on Sound Mekanix

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
"jesus saves" by slayer

Silver Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 492
I just got Korn's gratest hit's and the bass supprised me considering it's rock!

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 97
hunter - i thought u were alright - reading what your sayin bout that rupaul is worrying - That was once a black GUY!!!

grosss

i dont see how anyone can be into ladyboys without being a batty

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 739
Hey Paddy I know its gross right considering how serious he was about it. lolol! Hunter man your killin me these days bro.

Bronze Member
Username: Mez

SydneyOz

A*S*Y*S - DJ's Nightmare

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 680
RUPAULS a BLACK GUY? no she is a goddess sent from heaven to "change" people lives. ok ill stop with this one. :-)

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 681
everything korn has made has hit, pretty hard. untouchables was a horrible album though. there new one is nice. im telling you guys fear factory- obsolete that is some pretty damn hardhitting stuff, especially the first song. go buy and it and show yourself.

Bronze Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 18
if you like ICP, esham, or twiztid also check out kottonmouth kings they have some pretty hard hitting songs

Bronze Member

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 77
Three Six mafia-"slob on my knob"

Thats the hardest hitting song i got,i think.

Silver Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 103
Kottonmouth Kings has some excellent bassy songs.
"the lottery" for instance is a favorite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
rap sucks!!! (except for project pat)

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 104
rap sucks??...rap is hip hop....hip hop is a culture....how can you say a whole culture "sucks"...?....it might not be your taste of music but to say it sucks is just crazy..

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 689
polka sucks?

as far as rap as long as it isnt sexually oriented im ok with it. i like angry rap, like dmx and nsync....if you dont like that sh!t the ill tell you baby bye bye bye......duntdunt.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 113
first of all rap and nsync should never be in the same sentance..and sexually oriented rap?..lol whats that?...and polka definitely sucks.

Bronze Member
Username: Businessboy

Post Number: 98
sorry hunter - i really thought u were serious bro!

was scary!

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 244
eminem - remember me ft. dre

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 206
lil jon- roll call
lil jon - wut u gon do
bonecrusher- grippin the grain
slim thugga- still tippin
3 6 mafia- late night tip/personnely my favorite song ever especailly the remix
LP/jayz- numb/encore
goodies - ciara
alot of linkin park songs
how we do -g-unit 50 cent ft. the game

The only thing about what u gon do ia that the bass never stops hitting its a continous low drving bass beat, so if youre pushing alot of power without a high output alternator, it'll drain bad, i was in my brother car and his car shutoff while he was driving which causes damage

tricksta420
Unregistered guest
nas- shoot em up
lil john- da blow..<~~f*ckin pounds

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 806
DAMNIT! lil john blew my w7, but its ok I just got this killer sub by a company called boss I cant wait to get it put in I am hoping it puts my piece of crap w7 to shame.

Silver Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 248
lol

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 690
sexually orinted rap is like too short and all they talk about is f*cking b!cthes and h0es, i dont like that sh!t. rappers i do like are, some dmx, some xzibit and just various people that make angry rap. just tired of the same sh!t about about h0es and twat since about i started listening to some of it. i may be the onlly person like this but i dont care.

Spenceriffic
Unregistered guest
wasnt there classic thread called 'lil jon blew my L7'? about a few months ago?

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 703
yes the most racial and opinionated thread ever. even though it was wrong, it was funny as hell

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 855
yeah remember that thread jeese!

Username: Shelley253

Tacoma, WA US

Post Number: 1
'Sexually Orientated' rap/hip-hop is the best! I don't listen to it all the time, but it is a lot of fun. Especially dancing and stuff... but J-Kwon's Hood Hop song bumbs hella good in my car. I tried to download some of the artists that you guys mentioned above, but winmx blows... no one had any of it. I want some new beats though!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Hey Hunter check out ESHAM if you like angry rap. Or NATAS

SLiZR
Unregistered guest
bro all those songs have like 40-60hz in em...thats like the range of bass which is shakey and ear hurting as possible...i think at like 52hz it hurts alot not sure....but i like freq. below 40 hz cuz like its the low bass that u find in some songs that quad with alot of sub dedicated systems...they also set off more car alarms...a good song that would push ur subs to their limits would be "late night tip by three-six mafia"

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 734
well if you could find a normal album that drops in the 30 hertz range, you can make you whole car shake, if you have the equipment. you mo, ill see if i can find some of it here. shelley, its fun to a point but what i hate is when i see 13 year old girl listening to that sh!t, it just turns me off to the whole idea. just sick of seeing girls act like slu.ts, and i guess i blame there music, thats around here, i know in some hillbilly land there are chicks getting off to country with there brothers.:-(

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 892
so now you established that Hunter you just need to find your own little happy medium. Country S!uts !

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 738
ya. i love to talk dirty, but i dont like my women dirty. you would never see rupaul listening to stuff like that. my happy place.....hmmm i see midgets......brook burke.....jessica alba midgets.....rupaul....and vader? OH MY GOD, it slipped..... i swear, i only act like this when im drunk, ok thats a lie all the time.

Screwston
Unregistered guest
Lil Whyte - Oxy Contin (Screwed)
Three 6 Mafia - Destruction (Screwed)
Twista - Adrenaline Rush (Screwed)
SPM - Streets on Beats (Screwed)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us