Wires to Use?!

Bronze Member
Username: Sniperman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 32
hey can anybody tell me what type of speaker wire and cabling i will need to buy to setup a 4 channel amp to 4 speakers? and all the accessories?

Anonymous

get a 4 gauge 4 channel amp install kit from knukonceptz.com everything you need is in that kit. what kind of amp are you running? cause you might need a 2 gauge kit if its a huge amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Sniperman

Michigan United States

Post Number: 33
why a 4 guage? Its an infinity reference 111 watts rms @4 ohms to 2 infinity components and 2 infinity 6 1/2's.

Username: Arsenault_denis

Post Number: 1
well the 4 gauge wire is for the connection from the batery to the amp. and another piece from the amp to a ground on the car.

if you buy the whole kit, you'll get the 4 gauge wire for that, 12 gauge wire for the speakers, rca cables to connect to your HU (assuming you have an aftermarket head unit) and a bunch of little connectors come with that too. oh and a fuse holder is there too.

so with that one kit you have everything you need to install an amp in your car. plus its really good quality stuff at knukonceptz for a great price. and I can tell you that those infinity speakers will sound amazing with an amp.

Anonymous

the 4 gauge is to get power to your amp. but the kit also includes 12 gauge wire for your speakers, rca cables for your HU, a fuse holder and a bunch of connectors.

so that one kit has everything you need for a complete installation of your amp.

I can tell you now that putting that power to your infinity speakers will sound amazing. and you'll never go back to stock speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Marley289

Post Number: 84
12 gauge and up would work just fine if your only wiring the speakers to the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us