Orion 225-HCCA

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 605
i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get the speaker output piece for this amp.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1405
Do you mean the plugs or the wires? IF it's the plugs, eBay has them.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 606
i need both i think. i just won one on ebay. can you show me a auction for them please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1406
I orderd my plugs on eBay. Do a search on Orion and you will see some that'll say Orion/PPI etc for $12 each. Be careful, some of them will accept paypay while others want money order or bidpay. They charge you fees.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 611
do you have one of these amps, isaac? i havent got mine yet but i won it on ebay, for 80 bucks. but it didnt come with the plugs and im not positive on the specific ones i need.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1422
I have Orion HCCA 250G4 amp. Your best bet is to wait til you get the amp and look at the plugs required. Some of the older ones had wires instead of plugs.

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 615
well i know it takes plugs because ive seen pics of it and he told me that he lost the plugs to it. if you have an extra set would you sell them to me? please????

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 616
Do you mean the plugs or the wires? IF it's the plugs, eBay has them.

need both i think. i just won one on ebay. can you show me a auction for them please.

i didnt anwser this q. right very sorry. i know it must have been very confusing, i thought i read something else...i need the plugs...

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 565
Hey Hunter! I have talked to this guy about the same plugs and he seems to know his stuff. Hope this helps a little. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18796%26item%3D5749115542 %26

Silver Member

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 617
thanks james
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us