Can someone help me figure out a good system...for around $2200

Username: Avp689

Post Number: 2
I want a system with 3 subs and one or two amps that will sound really good and whatever else you think is necissary to improve the sound of the subs like a capacitor or something please give me some suggestions

Username: Shayadave

Oceanside, California USA

Post Number: 3
check out www.cardiscountstereos.com

Bronze Member
Username: Joebruce

KY U.S.A.

Post Number: 42
any mid price range alpine hu
a set of components for front(infinity kappa perfect,mb quart,boston acoustics,dynaudio-kinda pricey but worth it,focal utopias)
set of rear speakers(same brands as above would be nice dont need comps. tho the mid to lower end of the brands would work good)
4 ch. amp for mids/highs
3 10" alpine type rs,jlw3s,brahamas,infinity perfects(any of those would sound really nice)
and i would do one amp per sub(jl,orion hcca g4 series,ppi(older),zapco,hifonics,soundstream(older)
you will prob. need new alt and batt.

Its hard to put a price or give exact models cuz i dont know wut size speakers you have.Forget about a cap. they are a waste of money you wont need one,ecspeacially if you uprade batt./alt.If you shop around like on ebay or other sites you could get a good system for that price maybe not with 3 subs but if you get good brands you wont need 3.For more advice ask isaac,glass,jon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us