Check out my system!

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
hey all you small frys talkin all that jazz about "jl audio and visonik and whatnot" heres my system rate it from 1-10 10 being the best (which i know it already is...)

here it goes:

head unit is a "DUAL" 10x4 chanel
Amplifier: CUSPID AM1030 1600 WATTS PEAK!!!!!
2 8in. rampage subs 200 watts peak in a ported box tuned to 67 hrz
inside drivers are all cuspid speaker and tweeters

what you think of all that
aint no-one gonna beat me! represent

Silver Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 448
man I only dream about systems like that. Maybe when I hit the Lotto!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 3145
Man, my Dynaudios and ID Max can't hold a candle to that.

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
thats right son, and i got it all hooked for les than 100 bucks what now? yall fogot to rate that

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
thats right son, and i got it all hooked for les than 100 bucks what now? yall fogot to rate that

Bronze Member
Username: Avalanche

Post Number: 99
Well how about a 10- .

cuspid fo life
Unregistered guest
it aint no dice to roll wit not like yall have any system worth showing off, what yall got?

Username: Alb3rto

Post Number: 2
2 12 Alpine Type R 1221d Subs
1 Infinity Reference 610a amp
1 SPL CRM600-4 amp for front speakers which are CDT Audio 6x, same in the back but powered off my HU which is a jvc.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Cuspid Why are you trying to show off. Just out of curiosity. I mean yes you have a system. But in here you might not like what you are asking people to tell you especially when they might just simply crush your system because you are calling them out. This is for learning and helping one another but if you want to get your system slammed just say it and people will start posting what they have and if your feelings get hurt. Well U asked for it. read and learn that is all I can say.

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 499
I was under the impression that it was a joke I didnt think he seriously had that system.

Bronze Member
Username: Jhick8

Post Number: 18
Yeah, I'm with James on that one

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

FL USA

Post Number: 293
It just scares me that there is people out there that acutally brag about how good Cuspid is...

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
I am not sure if he is seriouse about this or not myself so that is why I am just stating to relax.

If this keeps going it might just turn into another " Damm LiL John Blew My L7's" if you guys remember that thread.

LOL.

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

FL USA

Post Number: 294
I know this guy isnt serious but, their are people out there that brag about Cuspid. A couple local people have them near me and brag like their the best products ever made, And to tell you the truth their subs sound like someone farrting on a drum.

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 68
phoneix gold amps pwnded cuspid :D

Silver Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 514
yeah all you can do is laugh and hope they come to their sense's one day aftre they hear a real system! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
Cuspid are you seriouse about this system. Or is this a joke.

cuspid fo lifej/k
Unregistered guest
it was a joke, i just wanted to see how many people would respond to someone saying that cuspid is really good. i my self dont have any cuspid equipment and will never have any, lata son!

phish747
Unregistered guest
well, i know that cuspid is lieing now, but i actually do have a 1600 watt peak cuspic amplifer, with 2 12" pyle subs each 800 watt peak. and all brand new diamond speakers in my car. and i actually did do it all for only 150 bucks. EBAY!!! thats where the deals really happen.

suzuki
Unregistered guest
^^^ i got that system of ebay to but i got 2 10'' 500w cuspid speakers for 90 dollars.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
cuspid for lifej/k what you think of all that
aint no-one gonna beat me! represent

well, i dont want to make you upset but i know plenty of people including me that can beat your system. HOwever im not saying you dont have a good system but i just wanted to make sure you "recognize". But if you want to brag about how no one could beat the price that you paid then go ahead. later (nice system)

west
Unregistered guest
hey guyz i dont know anything about this cuspid system but unfortunately for me i just but a 1600 cuspid amp off ebay do you guys think is worth it for 100 bucks

west
Unregistered guest
hey guyz i dont know anything about this cuspid system but unfortunately for me i just but a 1600 cuspid amp off ebay do you guys think is worth it for 100 bucks

Username: Scrt69

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
here's what i got in mine...

alpine iva d-300
focal 6.5 components (frnt doors)
jl tx series 6.5 rear deck
jl e1800d amp (for subs)
jl e4300 amp for mids&highs
2-12w6v2's
custom box on false floor
ixos cabling
ixos 1 farad capacitor
125 amp anl fuse
and lots of dynamat!!

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 1005
very nice!

Anonymous

Heres what i just installed today, hope u like. it slams!!
3JL 13W7
3 JL 1000/1
Custom made ported box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us