Where are Alpine products manufactured?

Bronze Member
Username: Bdonkersgoed

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 49
Hey Everyone,

I live in Canada and want to import some Alpine products purchased on ebay into Canada. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, if the item being shipped was produced in the USA with mostly USA parts, then it can be shipped duty free.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!
Bryan

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 1220
Like most manufacturers, you'll find that they're made over seas. I have a different question though. Why would you want to go with all Alpine? I know they make some good HU, but their amps aren't the best nor their subs.
I have Orion HCCA amp and it'll out perform Alpine's amp any day.
If you open your eyes to other brands, you'll get better product for your money.

Bronze Member
Username: Bdonkersgoed

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 55
I just like the reliability of Alpine and the prices are pretty good. I have always had positive experiences with Alpine. I know it is much smarter to mix and match, but it isn't absolutely crucial that I have the loudest stereo I can get or the money. I just know I can trust my good ole' Alpine equipment. Other stuff is probably just as good (or better) but I have never had them before. Plus, I like that I can link the Alpine amp to my HU for control up front.

Regards,
Bryan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us