Fubr-12 power

A.C.
Unregistered guest
Ya ive been around this forum for a while asking varous questions and one day i decided to purchase some d*** power acustic 12" speakers from best buy (biggest mistake of my life) well one of them blew for no reason and i was unable to get a new one so i recieved 50 gift card (woow) and the other speaker that i had had a small hole in it so i cant get my money back. but it sound okay. Now on to my question should i just keep this sorry speaker or should i upgrade to a 15" speaker. i have a nitro 1200w crap amp but i am willing to upgrade to a 2000 watt german amp (dealer agred). now im not sure if i upgrade to the 15" speaker what which speaker i should get ive though of either getting a kicker 15 (500w max) or a german 15 (1200w) i think its volg something or should i just get some thing altogether different. or am i just a guy that as completely wasted all of his money.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
i dont know if this is to complicating or what

Anonymous

get the kicker sub...

volfenhag (if that is what you are thinking of) is TOTAL CRAP. volfenhag is about as good as those VR^3 amps they sell in WAL-MART!!!

Anonymous

get the kicker sub...

volfenhag (if that is what you are thinking of) is TOTAL CRAP. volfenhag is about as good as those VR^3 amps they sell in WAL-MART!!!

A.C.
Unregistered guest
Thank you for telling me twice. i never knew wal mart had those sorry speakers. but what should i do with my power acustic speaker i know its not a crap brand but i dont know what to do

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 471
looks like your subs are FUBR. hahaha
power acoustiks subs arent great but they are decent enrty level subs, i had two of the same kind you are talking about. what i would do is find someone and sell it. try and upgrade from there. if you do keep it then throw it in a vented box and just let it pound, these subs have hoorible sq, and they are only good for loudness. pa isnt a great brand, my amp cought on fire. i hate best buy. get a kicker comp vr, they are pretty nice, imo the best sub kicker makes, the L7 is for squares...lol.

A.C.
Unregistered guest
HUnter warren what do you mean sq. ALso i thought that the speakers did better in a sealed box rather than a vented one. and your AMP CAUGHT on FIRE!!!! what type of sorry amp was that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us