Viper alarm problems and how to program remote

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through July 07, 2006SANDRA FARIAS100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: Rastarossen

Post Number: 1
Hello everyone,
I spent a day reading through the forum and trying to figure out what to do. As a result, now I know that my car has a Viper C50 alarm which unfortunatelly malfunctioned yesterday. Now my car is in the parking lot and I can't start it. I tried locating a valet switch, but I only found the connector and the wires coming out of it (2blue connector) at the end there is no switch. The remote itself still blinks red and I do not know if it's working or not? The alarm does not respond when I press it. I disconected the car battery thinnking that this might reset the system and as you probably know it did and now I would not shut up :-(. So i disconnected the battery. I am trying to find an installation manual. Do you guys know if the valet switch is a simple one. Meaning if i short the two wires after having the key in on/off position will that disable the alarm? is there a hardware way to do it, will the car work if I plug out the braker on the 12v wire of the brain itself? any input is appreciated, i was supposed to drive to chicago today and I can't so I am really in the deep...

Username: Uruser2001

I have a Ford, Econoline 94' and it is not working...I thought that maybe it was the viper alarm problem ID:EZSDE1437 because the alarm didn't turn off when I pressed the buttom of the remote..I disconected the viper and the car has not always current...I am not sure what the problem is..is there any posibilities that the problem is the alarm?? If anyone knew please write to me to my e-mail address uruser2001@yahoo.es any help will be really useful. Thanks, Sergio.

Username: Tikity

I have a Viper 600 HF. My car won't start. I think it is the starter kill on the alarm. I have tried to use the learn routine to turn off the engine immobilizer, that didn't work. The owners guide says there is an emergency override, does anyone know what that is or know how to get my car to start again?

Username: Suzannesanderson

Viper 135HF
I lost the remote - bought a new one off ebay
How do I program it?

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 288
read the instructions

Username: Suzannesanderson

Post Number: 2
I lost my manual

Username: Utopiasociety

New Orleans, LA US

I just bought a new vehicle and the sales person knew nothing about this Viper alarm and it came with absolutely no instructions. The alarm automatically sets itself after a few seconds and he knew nothing about the auto start. Can anyone help me with this? It is a RPN 479V/P/C, FCC ID #EZSDE1478.

Username: Kgirdner

Wetumpka, AL United States

Hello can anyone tell me how to program a Viper a 479 VP/C ? THANKS

Username: Eviscerator

Apparently my post was lost in cyberspace :-(

Username: Eviscerator

Post Number: 3
Hello,

I don't know how to see or retrieve my 1st post that shows on my post count but is somehow gone. So here is a smaller version of my original request for help.

I have a Viper alarm with remote start. The key fob is a RPN 476V
the other codes on the back are as follows;

2(66) Codes

FCC ID# EZSDEi476

I need a source for an online manual since mine did not come with one so as to program a second remote.

Thanks for any help or advice you may be able to provide.

Username: Chevy_man_9605

I have a "96 beretta with a viper alarm. I need to know what type of viper alarm I have. I also need to know how to get a new remote. The FCC ID number on my current remote is EZSDEI490. I also need to know if there is a way to make the remote I have work better, it only works when it wants to. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Username: Toohotty

I have a Viper 350 alarm. Awhile ago my remote went bad. Then, I had to have a new clutch installed. I am sure that they disconnected the battery when they did it. When I bought a new remote, I tried programming it using instructions from this site, but it didn't work. I also took it to Best Buy where they install the same alarm, but they could not figure out how to program the remote either. I have moved since it was installed, so I can't take it back to where I got it. Now, my car keeps locking and unlocking all the time. So I have an alarm that doesn't do my any good, and my car keeps locking and unlocking as I drive, which is annoying and frightening. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thank you

Username: W_sr

Hi,

I bought a car with a viper alarm that cam with no instrucitons.

Can anyone tell me how to check the model using the FCC ID?

Also, one of the door doesnt work with the keyless entry. can anyone tell me how to resolve this?

thanks

my email is w_sr1983@yahoo.com.sg

Username: Christina2006

Hi, i jus bought a 1996 toyota corolla and i am not use to the automatic alarm. i dont like how it just turn on by itself. The alarm going off drives me crazy and i want to switch to manual. Can anyone give me instructions on how to switch the alarm to manual. My FCC ID is EZSDEI467. i really appreciate if you guys can help me. thank you.

my email is saephan06@yahoo.com

Username: Floatfisher

Chicago, IL USA

Hello to everybody. Please help me. I bought a 2002 Toyota Corolla S with VIPER 560XV installed. I woul like to activate some features. I need Programing Guide. Please help me. Thank you very much.

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Nudi$t Colony, Woo Hoo

Post Number: 263
http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/viper/N563V_6-03.pdf

here you go

Username: Floatfisher

Chicago, IL USA

Ps1k0, thank you very much fest response. Thanks once again.

Username: 4play_pinoy

i got a viper ultra 700HF and i diconnected the batt. and all of the sudden my 4 button remote stop working. please help me reprogram my remote. on the back of my remote it says DEI 68 BILLION CODES......FCC ID EZSDEI485

Username: Kingjimmy

I need help guys... I have a viper alarm, not sure what model.
FCC ID: EZSDE1478.
Heres the problem. My remote will not lock or unlock my car. Whenever i press the button to unlock or lock the car, the remotes chirps as if i am out of range or without reception. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Username: Wjlane

Bought a '95 Sable and found a Rattler 300 main unit under the dash today. However, the siren, LED indicator and the valet switch are all missing. The door locks function and are the only thing still connected to the main unit. I don't have a remote either. Can I buy a replacement transmitter and somehow still use it for keyless entry? How would I program it?

Username: Chopnitup

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Ps1k0, could you please post the manual(s) for the Viper 5000, and possibly for the 489V remote if there is one, much appreciated.

And if someone could let me know where the best place to buy replacement remotes from, either Best Buy, Future Shop, etc.. or and authorized dealer. BTW I am in Toronto, Canada

Username: Hulksmash

Ny, Ny Usa

can anyone tell me how to program a viper remote
fcc#ezsdeI475 thank you

Username: Wacebiglosone

Rockville, Md Us

I GOT A 1990 LINCOLN TOWN CAR AND I WANTED TO INSTALL A VIPER 790XV. BEFORE I WAS GOING TO GET IT INSTALLED THE OLD REMOTE {RPN478V/P/C EZSDEI478} BROKE AND DIDNT TURN ON ANYMORE, SO I ORDER A NEW REMOTE(479V/P/XEZSDEI4780),IS THERE A SPECIAL WAY TO PROGRAM THE NEW REMOTE IF I DONT HAVE THE OLD ONE?ALSO I CONNECTED ALL THE BASIC WIRING TO MY CAR(LED,POWER,GROUND,ANT,AND SIERENS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE REST?(((RELAYS)))),(DOORLOCKS,TRUNK UNLOCK,IGNTION WIRES AND REMOTE START) IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TRYING TO CONNECT ANY OF THESE THINGS? LIKE WHAT NOT TO DO. PLEASE HELP,IM LOST!

Username: Dmarta

I am looking for an installation manual for a viper 571xv

Username: Hondalynne

hello- thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

I have a 97 honda accord wagon with an aftermarket alarm-I purchased the car used. i have no idea what kind of alarm is in it. what i do know is my remote is and Automate: FCC ID: ezsdei467.

I want the alarm disarmed. my remote works inconsistently (new battery) and i am forced to enter the car with the alarm going off and insert the key and manually turn off the alarm with the valet switch. sometimes i get it right quickly others i dont. its very frustrating. this is my only working remote since no one seems to know how to program the other one i have (i have asked many a mechanic).

however, i just want it off. it was off for 6 months as i had my car shipped and they woouldnt ship it with the alarm activated so SOMEONE figured it out (sadly i dont know who or how). when my starter went the other week, they replaced the starter and battery and now of course the alarm works again.

can anyone help? i just want to know how to disable the alarm.

thanks so much.

Username: Xziler8r

I also have a 791XV Alarm on a 00 Sebring. I cleaned my battery terminals on my car, and ever since my remote won't respond to the system at all. I tried the 12 step process listed above, as well as pressing LOCK on the remote multiple times to re-sync the remote, but nothing's working at all. I dont get a chirp when pressing the black button in the car once and then press and hold. Can anyone help me further troubleshoot this?

Username: Njtrooper

NEED HELP!

I have a Viper car alarm and I do not have the manual to reprogram. The id code on the back of the remote is:

FCC ID: EZSDE1467

Problem 1:

My alarm does not make noise anymore. Everything is silent. I would like it to make noise with the alarm is triggered.

Problem 2:

The alarm is not locking the doors when I push the button on the remote, but when I unlock the doors with the remote it unlocks the doors.

Please HELP!

Thanks

Username: Martinzz22

i need help i have a viper 790xv installed in my 98 corolla, recently i lost the transmitter for it, purchased a new one the 479v transmitter, tried to program it and would only work for one button, the lock and unlock mode would only work for one button only, wouldnt learn all 4 buttons. please help

Username: Dave111

Can anyone help with a wiring diagram for a viper 480xv. Thanks

Username: Alen87

Melbourne, VIC Australia

i have a EZSDEI472 viper alarm, and i have lost the frequency between the alarm and the remote, how to do re-conect it? i took off the bottom part of the dash and have found this little thing with a red light flashing and a button, i assume it has to do something with the alarm because it this guy once re-conected it for me before and he did something around that area but cant remeber what.

Username: Petermx5

Christchurch, NZ

My Viper 700 alarm has started constantly locking, then unlocking the car while it is sitting idle. The lock is just the normal passive lock sequence. But why on earth does it then immediately (typically 1 to 10 seconds later, a bit random) UNLOCK it?

The unlock also happens when I manually lock it. Wasn't doing it yesterday, but I do suspect it's had this behaviour on *occasion* since I got the car (with the alarm pre-fitted).

For now, it's in valet mode and all is fine if I'm prepared to leave it unlocked. But apart from waiting for it to fix itself, any suggestions for a longer-term fix?

Username: Petermx5

Christchurch, NZ

Well, I see answers are rare here, so I recommend you go to allexperts.com -- I asked the same question there and had a result in under a day. They recommended checking the ground wire of the "brain" -- apparently poor grounding/connections is the root cause of almost all "random" behaviour.

While I was attempting to find that (not at all easy in an MX5!) I found a spade fuse in the circuit that was loose. Fixed it, problem went away. Now THAT's helpful!

Username: Pearltt

Can anyone send me a link for the install guide for a viper 790xv. I am trying to reprogram the remotes and I need to know how many times i need to press the valet switch in order to program each channel(lock, unlock,remote start...etc). I tried using the one for the 791xv but i think it's different. Thanks

Username: F350_spanky

Kck, Ks

i have a ezsdei476 it works geat for 6 years then goes nuts and wont do anything changed the battery in the remote still nothing cant find the program button.
it would be greatly appriceated for a reply

thank u

Username: Iiileonardiii

NJ USA

How can the remote be programmed for the remote start function on the 791xv model?

Username: Jflexo

Coopersburg, PA USA

I have a Viper 3000, it's great, but I think it is draining down my battery if the van sits for 3 or more days. I tied to find out how many amps it draws when activated, but it's not in the manual and I can't find it w/Google. Any sugggestions? Thx!

Username: Kraze1996

I have an old Viper system which needs a new remote programmed to it. I brought the car to the dealer who installed the system many years ago and they did not know how to program the remote. Any suggestions?

Username: Naldo789

i got a viper 560 in a 1500 sierra pick up and the trasmisson silonods burn out in had the alarm remote/starte 4 1 day can any 1 help

Username: Navywife

Glen Burnie , Maryland USA

I just bought a 2003 trailblazer and it had a viper 560XV already installed but the remotes will not work does anyone know how to program them please email me

Username: Nine11man

Tampa, Fl

have a viper alarm red light in dash stays lit all time, doesnt flash

Alarm doenst chirp anymore either

is there a series of buttoms onthe remote I press to reset the system to normal (chirp on & off & flashing dash light)

codes on back RPN47IT
FCC ID EZSDE1471
Looks like a DEI brand?

email me at nine11man@yaoo.com

Username: Damom

I just want to disable my viper .
I have no idea what the wires look like or how to go about it
any simple fix?
the car is old , the key chain transmitter wont work even with a new battery, i just dont want to deal with it any more.
any idea?
can i just pull a fuse?
how would i know which one?

Username: F350_spanky

Kck, Ks

if u can find the viper box under the dash there is a 12 or 13 wire harness. there sould be a red wire coming out and going into a fuse. if u pull it no mo power

Username: Rescue450

Roanoke Rapids, NC Usa

need help with programming a remote.FCC ID EZSDEI485

Username: Dravi

Dearborn, MI USA

Hello,
I Have one Python FCC ID : EZSDE1478 keyless entry (with four buttons, Lock, Unlock, Aux, *) fitted to my Honda Accord 1999 Model. I purchased this car a week back. Yesterday keyless started entry suddenly stopped working. If you remove and insert the battery in it showing everything properly. But unable to car doors with this key. So tried to open manually but car's theft alram started ringing. I tried to start engine also but I was unsuccessful and steering got locked. So Can anybody reply to message How to unlock my car?
Thanks
Ravi

Username: Lisal

Hello,

I just got a 1998 legend and it has the Python 1500hf in it. I got 2 remotes with it and they seem to be working. The problem is that I did not get any instructions or books for the Python system. My brother actually looked under the dash and confirmed the model number.

The remotes need to be reprogrammed because they are not communicating with the unit. I got on http://www.directed.com/ to get the manual but they only list the user manual and has nothing in it to program the remotes.

Hope some good soul would let me know the procedure to do that. It is driving me crazy, locking doors and sounding alarms randomly. Thank you in advance

Lisa

Username: Ryan_10

Vincent, Oh Usa

i have a 95 jeep grand cherokee with the viper 560XV remote start/ alarm system. my problem is that everything works except the power locks, when i hit the button they will not lock or unlock but everything else works fine. your suggestions or answers would very appreciated. put them on here or my email is ryan_10_smith@yahoo.com thanks...

Username: Farmerbobb86

I have a Viper 479V Alarm. FCC ID: EZSDEI478.

All of the sudden my remote/alarm started acting weird. Whenever I press the Lock button the alarm arms and the doors lock, but the remote beeps saying that it has to signal and the picture of the lock stays unlocked even though it is armed. Every 5 seconds the little antenna with RX next to it will flash. I am right next to the car, it can't be something with range.

Has anyone had this problem or does anyone know what is wrong with my alarm?

Username: Farmerbobb86

Rantz Maxson: The 3 vertical wave lines means "vibrate" as opposed to the beep the alarm would make. It just vibrates instead.

Username: Th77

Hey everyone,

I have a 04 Infiniti G35 manual transmission with the Viper 690xv installed on it. The other day when I went to disarm it like I usually do, the remote beeps but doesn't disarm it. I go in the house and grab my other remote and same thing. The remote beeps and the lights flash twice and beeps like it always does but the alarm led light is still blinking and the alarm goes off when I use the key to unlock the door and enter. I didn't know about using the valet switch to disarm it so I unplugged the alarm brain. When I plugged it back in, I could arm and disarm the alarm just like before but now, my trunk won't open both from the remote and from the car trunk release button as well as the doors won't lock and unlock from the remote or from the car's lock/unlock switch. Lastly, the passenger side window won't roll up or down at all now. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Username: Manthatwassick

I need the installation and remote configuration manual for a Viper 200 alarm with remote start for my motorcycle

thanks

Username: Maldorox

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

I have an original CLIFFORD alarm installed in my 00 Dodge Neon. I lost one of my remote and the last one doesn't work fine. So, I tried to buy another control but the problem is its configuration.
If anyone could help me to find the way to program the new control WILL BE EXCELLENT!!!
Thanks a lot !

Username: Sugarsweetangel

I dont know what i did but i dont know how to make my alarm sound again when i lock/unlock the doors. i have tried some combinations but
nothing proved to be usefull. so the doors are closed now but the alarm doesnt
sound. what should i do...

i have a viper alarm rpn 47it fccid ezsdei471

Username: Coolj

Foxboro , MA US

Hi,

Does anyone know how to reprogram a 790xv viper car alarm/starter...?

The blue remote lights when pressed but nothing happens...when the door is opened the system will start clicking and the lights will flash but no chirp or alarm...}}
I have to press the valet 2x to start the car...
Any suggestions...?
thx

Username: Cider31

I have a Viper alarm, and it locked the car, I can't get it to start, I don't know the model but FCC ID is EZSDEI467, I looked under the dash and it has toggle switch underneath, I tried playing with it and didn't get anything out of it, My remotes battery is alittle weak that might be the problem(but it still opens the door locks so maybe not...) I just want to start my car. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks alot.

Username: idered

Hello, i have a Viper Alarm with FCC EZSDE1478, my problem is:
The Ignition got blocked sometimes and i have no idea how to unlock the ignition, can some1 help me with this?

Username: Ekiester

Duncan, Oklahoma USA

I have 2002 Mustang GT with Viper alarm system that goes off 30 minutes after you arm it, then when you reset alarm it will work correctly until disarmed. I have taken to dealer three times and they have not been able to fix it and don't even seem to care. Got any ideas?

Username: Hapyspaz

I know this has been asked several times, but I never saw an answer.

I recently purchased a used vehicle that has a Viper 479V alarm/transmitter. The battery on the remote was dead when I bought it; replaced the battery, it worked once, and now it doesnt. Every time I attempt to use the remote it responds with a delayed sequence of 2 beeps, 3 times.

I am wanting to install a new optima battery but I am worried that the alarm will freak out and the remote wont help me. Also, I have yet to see the LED on the dash light up.

Under the dash is a spring loaded button and a flip switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Username: Rfpisasale

Would someone please provide the link to installation instructions for remote starter, Viper 160XVL? Thank You

Username: 92hatchcx

Gonzales, LA USA

i have a viper alarm i cant get working...the main component says VIPER 5900 and the remote FCC is
EZSDEI7701
IC is 1513-7701
and RPN 7701 V/P/X
can someone please help!!
I NEED TO PROGRAM MY REMOTE,
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!

Username: Rexliu

Hi, I'm trying to fix my girlfriend's car alarm (viper 500 ESP) but I don't have the installation manual. Both remotes just stopped working one day and she thinks it's a programming issue (I haven't really taken a look at it yet). Anyone know where I can get a manual? Thanks in advance!

Username: Lenny10

Long Beach, California United States

Hi, I have a viper alarm system 350 HV and the led light on the remote works but it doesnt disable the alarm or enable the alarm. so now i cant drive my car. Anyone know how much a new remote costs? or where i can get one and also how to re-program my remote, if that is the problem. thanks in advance.

Username: Biglou442

WELLINGTON, FLORIDA WEST PALM BEACH

I HAVE A VIPER ALARM REMOTE START REMOTE CONTROL . MY SON PLAYED WITH IT, NOW WHEN I OPEN OR CLOSE MY DOORS WITH THE REMOTE THE ALARM MAKES NO NOISE. IT DOESNT ARM ITSELF WTF. CODES ON BACK OF REMOTE ARE RPN 479V/P/X 2(66) FCC ID:EZSDE1478 SOMEONE PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT.

Username: Jrock

LAKEWOOD , WA US

I had the Viper 514N installed in germany about 4 years ago and it worked great until the other day. The remote was not activated the alarm so I took the remote to a retail store locally and they replaced the battery,before work I tried the new battery and the alarm went nuts.

I could see the inside blue light blinking I pressed the remote and nothing happened. I tried to start the car and the alarm went off. I pressed the remote again and again nothing happened the alarmed kept blarring.

Finally, after a few minutes the blue light stopped and I could start the car. I haven used the remote in a few days because I can't control it's activation.

I got the model number off of the alarm siren. I'm not sure if that's the right number.

If any one has a manual for this alarm or info it would be appreciated.

jrock

Username: Variazand

Hi. I have a 4 door toyota camry and I believe I have a viper alarm with FCC ID EZSDEI467. The car has auto door locks, but I am only able to lock the driver side door when I turn on the alarm. Can anyone explain how to change the settings so that all four doors will lock? I would like to do it myself rather than pay someone. Thanks!!

Username: Jeffreycove

I have a Viper 150HF command start from 1997 in my 1998 Chevrolet truck. The remote finally gave out, so I bought a replacement remote EZSDEI491, two buttons red LED. Same one as the broken one. I was wondering if anyone knew where I might get a manual for this remote start system and how to program my new remote.

Thanks.

Username: Kandy_262004

hEY people i need help i have a viper alarm installed in my 2002 honda civic LX but yesterday the blue light doesn't blink no more and is still when i unlock the car and lock it back it won't chirp no more and the light will stay still....can somebody help me please?????HOW CAN I GET IT BACK TO NORMAL....THNX!!!

FCC ID: EZSDEI474V
}

Username: Lissa1962

my LED light on the dash of my 2002 tahoe doesn't blink, the alarm works perfectly though.

Username: Lissa1962

my LED light on the dash of my 2002 tahoe doesn't blink, the alarm works perfectly though.anybody have any ideas of what the problem may be? once i heard the wires may be loose or something like that. i don't know anything about wires and i rather it if someone could tell me what to do , and then i could give this information to someone who does know what to do with the info, and charge an arm and a leg for it. thanks in advance, lissa

Username: Lilpikaro

hello,
I need serious help with a VIPER XV160 REMOTE.
I bought a 1999 Lincoln Navigator and it has a viper alarm with REMOTE STARTER. the remote locks and unlocks the car but it wont start it. It makes the sounnd like its going to start but it doesnt!

PLEASE HELP with programing the remote. Winter is approaching and need to warm up the car for the kids. thank you.

Email me at lilpikaro@hotmail.com

Username: Drod

I have a viper alarm system (550 ESP). I purchased 2 remotes FCC ID. EZSDE1476. Can anyone please tell me how to program them?

Username: Viennadriver

I had a very basic remote starter installed in my Volvo XC90 that seemed to be working fine until last week. I had left the emergency lights on in my car for a little over an hour and when I returned to the car I started it with the remote. Instead of putting the key in the ignition first, I inadvertently reached for the emergency light button and turned it off. This action obviously killed the engine and when I tried to restart it with the car key, the car wouldn't start - no noise, no action, nothing - just dead. It wasn't a battery issue because the horn, locks and emergency lights were working fine. I had the car towed to the Volvo dealer and they couldn't figure out how to disable the remote starter. Eventually I had a technician from the place where I bought the remote starter go over and disconnect & remove the device. Even then the car wouldn't start. While Volvo technician's are figuring out the problem, I'd like to find out if it is possible for the remote starter to hack the car's computer. Or could this be some other problem with the car's starter? Although my car is still under manufacturer's warranty, I am afraid that whatever major (or minor) malfunction has occurred, the Volvo dealer might hold me liable for repairs/replacement parts because they will blame the problem on the remote starter that wasn't supplied by them. Has anyone faced a similar situation? You can email me at dilkash1961@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Username: Slammer1977

Port alberni , Bc Canada

Need help with a Directed\clifford alarm system model avital 2200. stopped working about 2 months ago except for remote keyless entry.tonite it started going off and would not be stopped with remote had to disconnect the car battery. no warrenty or manual as it was in the car when i bought it three years ago. it has immobilized my 92 ford explorer no power no lights nothing! any ideas??

Username: Slammer1977

Port alberni , Bc Canada

Just to help anyone with the same problem the starter was shorting out and causing the grounding system to corrode severly, interupting the power supply. new starter,new ground wires, and new battery terminals solved the problem. thanks

Username: Druss25

Saginaw, Mi US

I have a Valet Remote Start 561R system in my 1998 Chevy Silverado and I was wondering how to program the keyless entry without taking it some where and paying. If you know how let me know.
Thanks,
Dan

Username: Bmw_avital

i have a Avital alarm system in my BMW, the red light in dash stays lit all time, doesnt flash anymore

Alarm doenst chirp anymore either

is there a series of buttoms onthe remote I press to reset the system to normal (chirp on & off & flashing dash light)someone help plzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

Username: Larryb1963

I have a Valet remote start model 551T it must be a first generation unit as the newer one has diff, wiring this unit only has two plugs one has 5 wires red,yellow,pink,orange,purple,
the other plug has 12 wires. or,bl,br,br,wh,gray,gray,bk/w,wh/bl,bl,yellow,bk.
can someone e-mail me info on these wires so I can install it .Thank you larryb1963@aol.com

Username: Tizlom

Brooklyn, Nrw york

have a Viper 478 VP/C that is not working. When I push any button all I get is 3 beeps and an ant. with tx appears in the upper lft. corner of display. When I put a fresh battery in it the sensors appear and makes sounds like it always did but does nothing else. It does show that my car is unlocked. Any help?

Username: Heather876

I have a viper 600 esp alarm. The remote got sumberged in water, and now i only see a flashing or blinking red light, can this remote be saved or do i toss it?

Username: Nickshade

hey can someone help me with my car alarm..
it won't lock or start my car. i replaced
the batterie and its still not working.
i don't know what's wrong :[
can someone please help me.
and its ID is EZSDEI475
thank you

Username: Casanosa11

Hopefully someone can help me out. I have the Viper system with remote start and the 4 button remote.

Now this has happened a few times, but usually starts working again when I pull the fuse and put it back in. For no reason the remote stops working. It functions properly but does not register to the system. It beeps as if it were out of range. This time nothings working and as soon as I put the put in, the alarms goes off and there is no way to shut it off. I tried the program steps and nothing happens, the alarm keeps sounding.

I dont understand. It started just like the other times (its happened twice). I parked the car. Hit the aux and start (orange) and the same time (its the turbo timer feature, runs for 60sec), got out and hit arm, and it everything like it should. As I was walking out of Office Depot I hit disarm/unlock and it does the out of range beep. Since then (this was yesterday) it will not register the remote.

Please help me out... thanks

Chris

Username: Kamalsny

I have an extra remote for my Viper 5900. Can someone me a .pdf file on how to progrram it. Since I am not a registered user for directed electronics, i can't access the .pdf links above.

If someone can help me program my remote that would be great. Please email the .pdf to,

gujushah@gmail.com

Username: Dani09

I am working on installing a Viper 5900 in a 1994 Chevy Camaro. The security and keyless was working fine, but now the doors are not automatically locking when the car starts or unlocking when I turn it off. Today, the system kept registering the shock sensor going off when it never did, and the LED won't stop the double pulses, even when the car is running. I have yet to get it to remote start. I used a relay to bypass the Passlock 2 system, but I am getting no voltage on the starter wire when I try to remote start. The car still starts with a key. Any ideas?

Username: Chillinva06

I just got the viper 5900 installed, is there a way to get that annoying fake-me-out siren deactivated and get my horn to work so that when i lock and unlock the horn beeps instead of the siren?
chillinva06@gmail.com

Username: Jesterbass21

I just bought a new yukon that has a 474 vx or xv lol anyway I programmed the remote and the lock button locks and unlocks the door lol. also I only have to push the button once for it to start up. and after it starts the parking light flash until I put the key in and hit the brakes. also I cant shut the engine back off without hitting the brakes. sooo... anyone know how to make it so I can push the button again to shut it off? and make it so the parking lights dont just flash and also how to program the "emergency" button on the remote??? and one more thing wich wires are used for the horn? you can email me if you want mcallistermaintenance@hotmail.com
if you just wanna give me a manual I could figure it out but I cant log onto directed.
Please Help........

Username: Jesterbass21

Im sorry its the 160 xv thats what it says on the brain

Username: Zeyoner

Can someone please send me the pdf to zeymobile@gmail.com

474V

Username: John02

ive got a viper II alarm. something went wrong with it, It wont let me start my car, and if I kick start it the alarm keeps going off... How do I fix the problem?

Username: Casanosa11

Post Number: 4
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

I have the Viper system with remote start and the 4 button remote.

Now this has happened a few times, but usually starts working again when I pull the fuse and put it back in. For no reason the remote stops working. It functions properly but does not register to the system. It beeps as if it were out of range. This time nothings working and as soon as I put the put in, the alarms goes off and there is no way to shut it off. I tried the program steps and nothing happens, the alarm keeps sounding.

I dont understand. It started just like the other times (its happened twice). I parked the car. Hit the aux and start (orange) and the same time (its the turbo timer feature, runs for 60sec), got out and hit arm, and it everything like it should. As I was walking out of Office Depot I hit disarm/unlock and it does the out of range beep. Since then (this was yesterday) it will not register the remote.

Please help me out... thanks

Chris

Username: Alexband

West plains, Mo. U.s.

hi
i got a 2006 scion tc with a viper alarm installed in it. i got a new remote for it but it came with no insrutions on how to program it. its a 488 vpx 3002 model #
is there any way you can help?

Username: Krook01

Viper EZSDEI471t Car Alarm will not chirp.Doors lock and unlock but no sound..can you help me? Krook01@gmail.com

Username: Mmsiddique97

Hi,
I have a viper 300 security system in my corolla, some how it went into a silent mode where i dont hear the chirping sounds when arming and disarming.
Does any one know how to get it back to normal.
Thanks in advance

Username: Sugasofresh14

****Hello Every1, I am in need of desperate help!!!!!****

I bought a Viper 7900 Remote start alarm 2way... At First it was working perfectly! But just last nite i armed the alarm.. after i armed it, I was messing with the remote and for some reason IT all of a sudden the pager started saying "Transmitting, OUT OF RANGE"... So i just ignored it and left it along... So this morning when I wake up, i try to Engage the remote start but the pager noted "Transmitting, OUT OF RANGE".. So I go down stars and stand next to the car and try to unlock it... but it still kept noting "Transmitting, OUT OF RANGE"... So i manually opened the car and the alarm was going off Like Carzzy!!! So i Had to disconnect the Siren... I then go inside and try to active the VALET switch but its not working, Unless i didnt know what i was doing? How many times am i suppose to Press to Engage Valet?? Well as the alarm is going off the remote is also paging its own siren!!! So this stuff P-me off, so i just unplugged the Brain, just the pins w/ the Power... I reset my remote by pressing the tiny whole in the back (pager) and then plug in the Brain.. Well now the remote dsnt page nor does it respond to the alarm... how can i reprogram the remote and just reset the whole alarm???
****Please help***** you can email @ sugasofresh14@aol.com

Username: Kooroc

I have a 98 toyota corolla i bought from someone else. I think this car has one key for ignition and one to open doors. either way, i cannot open the doors with the key, so i use the remote for the keyless entry. It jst stopped working today and i cannot enter the car. I replaced the battery on the remote but still to no effect. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The FCC ID on the remote is : EZSDE1476.

Thank you.

Username: Pri217

Hi!
Somebody please help me. I just bought a used 1999 acura integra. it has a viper keyless entry alarm system fitted by the original owner. So I dont have any manuals.
A blue light was blinking on the dashboard when I locked the car. I have the car since a week and I haven't noticed this blinking blue light before.
I know this is a silly question related to the forum above but I'm very freaked out.

Username: Baggedon20s

Flevoland, Florida US

My buddy bought a car with a viper alarm system and it has poplocks for the doors anyways his gurl pushed the reset button on the remote and now it wont work any idea what to do??????

FCC ID: EZSDE1489

Username: Boomboomgrandam

Viper vx791 Question -
Remote: FCC ID: EZSDE1478
After fixing my alarms remote start (loose wire, long story, crappy install from the shop I bought it from and them trying to charge me to fix it! So much for that lifetime warranty on parts and install! )
My remote now only starts the car in timer mode (I think that's what it is called) By pressing the "Lock" and "UnLock" buttons at the same time. I can not shut the car off unless I go and press the Brakes.
When pressing the Start button (orange star button) The remote beeps like I would be using the AUX button to open the trunk, and the Number "6" shows on the remote. Nothing else happens that I am aware of. Can Anyone Help me restore it back to the way it should be?

Thanks in advance for reply's
-Shawn

Username: Bmason

I have a viper 479v fcc id: ezsde1478 that is not working - alarm goes off when I try to get in the car. I want to try to reprogram the remote but dont have the manual does anyone have the instructions or suggestions?

Username: 077407

I have a EZSDEI475 python car starter, my remote stop working, i brought a new one but need programing instruction thanks...
tou_lee14@yahoo.com

Username: Deacon691

Re: Viper 791XV; FCC ID: EZSDE1478. What is the program sequence for arm and disarm chirps? Tx

Username: Ronaldchmbrs

some kids broke in my car the other day and my alram was on valet so it did not go off but i tryed to take it off and i also tryed to use the remote start and that wont work neither so the led light stays steady and it wont arm it's self can someone please help me

fcc id:ezsdei471

Username: Leach

i have a 5000 viper alarm and want to progarm the remote which is a 489v model,
i need to program it

Username: Missdevin

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROGRAMMING VIPER REMOTE AND LINK TO THE INFO I FOUND ONLINE

Step 1Place your key in your car's ignition and turn the key to the "On" position.

Step 2Press and hold the program switch on your car's alarm transmitter.

Step 3Press any button on your car remote while you are holding the program switch and release both buttons.

Step 4Press the program switch on the Viper alarm's transmitter once more and release the button.

Step 5Remove the key from the ignition and press a button on your Viper remote control to test if the programming has worked.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5019682_program-viper-remote-control.html

Username: Boomboomgrandam

Well I been waiting on this site forever for a response, I found this, I thought I would share.

for Viper 791VX model

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21662681/791VX-Installation-Manual

Username: Jester49

Mesa, AZ USA

I have a Viper SST 5900 with a 7701 2 way remote...the remote stopped working. i am looking for the reprogramming instructions but i dont have my instructions and am hoping someone has them. Thank you for any help provided.

Username: Geoffrey101

Put key in on position with door open...push top two (lock & unlock) buttons together, then push bottom two together, then repeat top two. This reset my remote control which kept on acting crazy. My alarm was installed in 2001 & is the mile range two way remote start. Don't know the model number,,, GOOD LUCK !!! HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE !!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us