Power Capacitor Voltage Meter Calibration Help

Username: Snip929

North Carolina USA

Post Number: 1
I have a 2 Farad Tsunami Power Capacitor with a digital voltage meter. It has 3 postive terminals and 3 negative terminals. It has a little philips head plastic screw inside the center at the top that can be adjusted clockwise or counter clockwise. It is called the Voltage Meter Calibration, i know this because thats the only thing my instruction manual tells me about it. which is its location and name. It doesn't tell me how it works, what it does or how to set it. can anyone help ? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 7394
you can adjust it if needed using a digital multimeter to compare with for setting actual voltage readings.

North Carolina USA

Post Number: 2
With the truck running in park, the digital meter varys from 13.35 volts to 13.45 volts, if i turn the calibration adjustment clockwise the voltage meter reads anywhere from 14 vots to over 15 volts. I just didn't know if that needed to be adjusted to the same voltage my indash stock voltage meter reads which is about 14 to 15 volts.

North Carolina USA

Post Number: 3
With the truck running in park, the digital meter varys from 13.35 volts to 13.45 volts, if i turn the calibration adjustment clockwise the voltage meter reads anywhere from 14 vots to over 15 volts. I just didn't know if that needed to be adjusted to the same voltage reading as my indash stock voltage meter reads which is about 14 to 15 volts.

Unregistered guest
I have the same cap in my truck but the voltage meter dosent come on and the led lights dont come on, but the cap is working, can anyone help me out?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us