A LITTLE HELP PLEASE???

Rob315
Unregistered guest
looking for an amp to power the MB Quart DKE 116. also, i need it to be 4 channel so i can power my rear speakers to(6x9's orwhatever i get)someone also said that i dont even need rear speakers but i kinda wanted to get them anyways. would this hurt any? right now my system consists of... 2 alpine type r 12" (1241)
2 mrd-m501
MB Quart dke 116 coaxial's
alpine cda 9835
2 7.2" phoenix digital lcd's
what im looking into...mrv f340
MB Qart rce 269
do i need a x-over or an eq? would it help any?
and any opinions on how this all might sound would be cool...oh yeah its all in a 1996 4 door blazer. and i havent gotten a box yet but i think im going to go with a slightly larger than specs with a ported enclosure. anybody think that might not be a good idea? someone please help me though. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 390
Rear speakers are more a matter of taste. Glasswolf, Jonathan, and myself don't run them because we want the best imaging and soundstage possiable.

Other people run then and swear by them. It basicaly comes down to what you want. If your looking for the best sound quality possiable. I would drop them and spend the extra money on a nice set of components and an amp.

Rob315
Unregistered guest
you dont think that the MB Quart dke 116 with a mrv f340 will be ok once i have some rear speakers? that would give each channell 55watts.

thanks.

Rob315
Unregistered guest
bump!!

Rob315
Unregistered guest
any advice would be cool
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us