Xtreme amps any1 ever heared of them

Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 3
has any1 ever heared of xtreme amps. i got a 1600 watts at 4 channels r they any good i got it for free so i really don't care. i hooked the amp up to my brothers kicker cvr 10inch and the amp didn't do any thing i figured it would push since its 400 watts a channel also wat fuse size should be in the amp right now all it has is a 30amp fuse

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 183
Cuspid makes Xtreme 1600 watt amps, They suck big time. they only put out 80w RMS per channel.

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 4
can u bridge the amp so it puts out more power per channel

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 373
Hay dustin don't waste your money. There are alot better amps for a little more money. Check ebay for refurbished JBLs if your trying to save some cash.

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 6
ya i got the hint but i allready got the amp so i was wondering if i could bridge it. i got the amp for nothing so i not out anything since its junk

Rob315
Unregistered guest
try to sell it on ebay and try and get a different amp. youll be better off with a very small descent amp. so if ya could sell that on ebay for around 50-75 dollars maybe even 100. and if you could put in 100. you could get a 2 channel 600 or 700 watt amp and that will push them perfectly.

Silver Member

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 186
I highly doubt it will sell that high on eBay, But then again. You run into those idiots who bid on those no name products.

Could also try takeing it to a pawn shop. The guy seeing 1600w on the amp he might think its some uber amp and give you a decent amount lol. Friend of mine did this with a pyle amp before and he got $20 more then he acutally payed for it.

Silver Member

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 187
Oh and It is Bridgable. Don't think it will make a difference anyways with that amp.

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 7
cool thanx for the advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us