ADAM KELLER.......

jigga666
Unregistered guest
QUIT F*CKING POSTING A MILLION THREADS!! AND DONT HELP PEOPLE WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ENOUGH TO HELP YOURSELF.

Silver Member
Username: Djeter108

IN USA

Post Number: 110
get a life, and dont b!tch people out when you dont know enough to tie your own shoe

jigga666
Unregistered guest
djeter...haha...your a f*ckin moron too, always talkin sh*t to someone like your a "internet tough guy know it all". fact of the matter is, your a douchebag. realize it once and quit getting tough over the computer.
bye sweetheart...hahaha

Silver Member

IN USA

Post Number: 111
hahaha you're the one doing just that. you're probably an ugly nerdy a$$ f@g who sits at home and jacks off all day, and the only thing that brings any joy into your life is giving people a hard time. you definately shouldn't be trying to lable me as an "internet tough guy know it all" when you're the one who opened a post making fun of someone. i can guarantee if you met adam keller or me in real life you wouldnt say a damn thing to either of us, cuz ur scared and ur a little pu$$y. this is your little fantasy world where you can hide behind a screen name and act like the macho man you always wished you were. its too bad you're an idiot. i bet you were popular in highschool, and you made fun of all the "nerdy kids" who were actually smarter than you, and now you've realized that you're going nowhere in life and you're a tool. so in a pitiful attempt to go back to your high school ways, which was the pinnacle of your life, you make fun of people who didn't do anything to hurt you and are only seeking advice. you're making fun of adam for answering the question when you would probably answer the question just as badly, if not worse. so do us all a favor. go into your garage, if you actually have one, get a hose, stick one end in the exhaust and the other in the window, turn the car on, sit back, and relax. the world would be better off without stupid pr!cks like you.
bye sweatheart

jigga666
Unregistered guest
why dont you just copy my whole post down dumbass. all you did was say the same thing i did and add in high school to it. and as far as "running" from either of you..i highly doubt it, but once again its not like it matters cause were on the internet. so you just keep pretending to yourself that you are smart enough to answer these questions. besides that if you were halfway intelligent at all you would have read a few of the threads adam keller started. read a few and tell me if someone who is asking questions like that should be answering questions for someone else. F*CK NO!! he's completely incapable in he whole car audio scene as of now. maybe he should read up on a few things before he gives advice to someone who needs the correct answer. and im in a fantasy world?lol...your over there trying to be derek jeter..haha. next time come up with some of your own comebacks so you dont just rewrite mine a different way. are you capable? mommy still wipe your a$$ for you? probably huh. and quit swingin from my nuts:D

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 419
djeter108, DONT reply to this thread. i learned over a year ago on this forum that when you reply to posters like this it will only add fuel to these guys so they can get you upset over and over. just ignore threads like these and they will go away.
and you have done nothing better than jigga has in his post, you've sunk to his level.
so just forget it, leave it, dont even view this page if thats what it takes. i hope the rest of you do as well. let this guy talk to himself this way, when he realizes no one will reply to ignorance and decides to post with more respect, we will welcome him back into our conversations:-)

Silver Member

IN USA

Post Number: 112
ok thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us