Would very much like some help thank you

Unregistered guest
i just got a 2 12" jbl woofers in a sealed box that say power handling 120w rms 480w peak 4ohm i have no idea what amp to get i dont want to blow my windows out or anything but i never have had a decent system i need an amp recomended how many channels? watts??? but i wanna bump dammit and should i get a ported,bandpass box or what? thanks for any info it sounds like you guys know whats up..

Bronze Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 96
try the alpine m305 with those subs should sound decent. I would go ported with those and run them at 2ohms that amp should be plenty powerful enough to do it and on the cheap side as well. If you dont want to do that try a smaller JBL mono amp like 200rmsx1 at 4ohms and 400rms at 2ohms should sound great and its always nice to match components. other brands to check out are MTX,Kicker...ect! whatever your budget goes!

Anonymous

thanks i kinda want to save on weight so i want to run one of the 12s ported plus they came in a crappy box whats the diff between one and two subs? what would be the best amp to push that one sub ported to a safe maximum

d train
Unregistered guest
thank you for that i actually want to save some weight and only run one of the 12s ported and save the other if that one goes out what would be a good amp to run one of them ported to a safe maximum and without overheating the amp?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us