Running a car amp in the house

Unregistered guest
hey guys i am about to buy a car sytem for my house and im wondering how would i power the amp without using a car battery so could someone please give me some pointers and some helps thanks.........

Bronze Member
Username: Ids

Post Number: 31
well its not reccomened to have a car audio system in the hous but if you wanan do it you need a AC - DC powersupply i made one in school it plugs into wall AC and it puts out dependign on how you want it it can put out 11.0-30V DC. its a shitty power supply i made its very ugly but it puts out the power needed to run an amp.

Username: Mastermacjoem

Farmington, New hamshire Usa

Post Number: 4
haha screw those power supply bad idea...I would never go with a car system in a home been there tried that with 2 12" ma audio subs and a 800w amp fan cooled it took so much power to run them good luck

Username: Ahmer

Hyderabad, Sindh Pakistan

Post Number: 4
Never use car betteries,they are not as good at home...U should buy a Power adapter AC to DC power supply...You can also use one or more Computer powersupplies together to get the require Amp's...Many people are doing with these Cheep computer power supplies and they are happy with them...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us