Quick speaker to amp question

Bronze Member
Username: Nbacker

Post Number: 11
I finally, finally picked up the 2 sets of speakers that I've wanted and talked about for the past 3 months. I got the set of 6.5" Infinity Kappa speakers that push 75w RMS and a set of 6x9" Kappa's as well that push 110w RMS, and I am going out tomorrow to pick up an amp for them. I am just curious if you guys have any suggestions as to what amp I should look into getting. I want a 4 channel amp so I can push all 4 speakers on a seperate channel so I can get them at 4 ohms each. I'm looking at a price range of about 3-400 dollars (4-500 canadian dollars). Any suggestions on a good amp for these speakers that is a 4 channel? I'll probably most likely need around a 100-125w RMS x 4 channel amp, am I right? Or less, if that's alright? Would be much appreciated. Thanks alot.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 753
Hey Taylor, I purchased Audiobahn A4125HCT 4 channel amp. It's rated 125W rms into 4ohms, 250W rms @2ohms and 500W @1ohm. Been using the amp for couple of months now and still working great.
If you want other brands, Try RF/Kicker/Alpine. They have 4 channel amps that should meet your budget.
Don't buy amps that's less than 50W x 4. Not worth the money.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us