Cuspid amps?

Anonymous

how are those 1600 W max amps on ebay? i already know that they are wayy overestimated cuz they only put out 40 rms per channel. But if i wanted only them kinda watts, would this amp be any good. specially since i can probably get one for less that 30 with shipping.

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 24
Anon, your questions doesn't make too much sense. Rephrase it, check the spelling and repost it! We'll be glad to help then.

Anonymous

...the 1600 W cuspid amps on ebay. are they any good?

Anonymous

and i already know that they are only 40w rms per channel.

Bronze Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 77
I haven't tried them. But Some people think their good, some people think their awful. Thats what I got from reading peoples feedback that were selling those amps since I almost bought one before.

Bronze Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 78
Acutally, MOST think their awful.

Bronze Member
Username: Munkyjojo

Winamac, Indiana

Post Number: 59
lol..oh well if i get one cheap enough.. and if it dont work.. ill just sell it to someone for 50 $$

Unregistered guest
I am currently checking Cuspids claim of having an audio grand prix award.....also contacted cea about mecp printed on cuspids box..think it may be bs

Bronze Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 38
Wouldn't spend a dime on those

Bronze Member
Username: Hurleyblink187

Post Number: 23
hmm buddy like you said 40 watts rms... if your gonna try to be cheap but get an alright quality check out soundstorm amps they he a 1200 watt for 80 i believe on ebay. thats what brand im using on my audiobahn aw1251t sub. and it sounds great.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6126
they blow goat.

Bronze Member
Username: Djeter108

IN USA

Post Number: 32
granted, but if you're too stupid to recognize bad sq or you're too broke to care, whats the diff?

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 724
Why don't you try MTX6500D? On eBay, they start as low as $10. That amp actually performs well and it's cheap. I'm not too sure about the new MTX models, but the older ones, I couldn't make them fail. I overloaded it, used 2ohms when it said 4ohms, ran it hot, set the gain to almost 250mv, and it still keeps on working. The power is very underrated too.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6147
If you don't care, then don't bother to ask and waste my time.
how about that?

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 259
I agree with Glass why ask these stupid questions if you really dont care about any of it???? I mean i may ask some stupid questions but i do like anwers and care bout what i want thats why i ask that way i aint gotta be like a whole buch of dumb @$$ people that Pis$ there money into the wind buying POS stuff in the first place.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 781
Whoa BadAzzBowtie, you almost sounded like the user AzzHole...just kidding.
Someone once said, there are no stupid question, just stupid people.

Bronze Member
Username: Djeter108

IN USA

Post Number: 33
hey Glasswolf, chill out. i was just makin a point. i didnt ask.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6195
I know, I know

Bronze Member
Username: Protrex

Post Number: 20
I think we have a new winner. Someone who beats pyramid in overratting/overall crappyness. I would rather have Pyramid over this !@#$ -- But I am happy with my JBLs.

This stuff is pure crap, you can tell how crappy it is. The terminals scream cheap, and that one blue (15 amp) fuse can say something about the true power rating of this amplifier. It appears that it doesn't even support a 4 --> 1 bridge just 2 --> 1.

Wow,
Jamie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us