Weird scratching noise in subs???.. is it amp or subs????

Username: Supta

Post Number: 2
ok, i just bought a new MTX amp a week ago.. then i went off the island where i live to go visit people.. as i was driving.. this person stop suddenly in front of me.. the then i hit the breaks also.. as i did that my cay whips forward and i hear a thump in the trunk... i was like oh shiet.. my subs.. i think that my sub box rocked forward then back thats why.. but at then i didnt know what happen but then my subs started to sound scratchy on the bass notes...
i checked to see if it was my 2 subs that were the problem.. but they worked perfectly.. so i dunno if its the amp or not, and when i turn up the volume they sound like they work better? weird???
can anyone help mee????

Xerxes
Unregistered guest
You've probably got a small chunk of your sub box inside it and its vibrating with the bass, take out your subs and see that the box is ok.

Or it could just need dusting, hope this cures it.

Xerxes

Username: Supta

Post Number: 3
nope its nuthing wrong with the subs or the box, it was the amp, i got it exchanged for another one and now it works properly, but now i screwed up my wiring deck when i tried to figure what the problem is, and now my clock doesnt work >.<
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us