Xtant JL or ARC ?? expert opinion please

Anonymous

what would be your choice?
xtant x1001
jl 1000/1
arc audio 2500xxk or 1500xxk

also if youd like to share your opinion or facts you kno about them feel free i'd appreciate it thanks

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 192
I've been told that Xtant is one of the best for amps.. but i've never herd of arc.. or nothin bout em..

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 90
at that point its all about personal preference those are all excellent amps and you will have great results with all of them

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 204
Well Arc is one of the top companies, Jl is very good because it has a regulated power rails, so you get that 100 watts from 4 to 1.5 ohms, Xtant is supposed to be nice also. So i guess it depends on you budget and your subs

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2612
Personally, I'd take the Arc, then JL, then Xtant, but that's just my preference. All are fantastic amplifiers, you should choose on SQ, price, and also features offered. The Arcs are extremely well built and have tons of SQ and headroom, they are also designed by Robert Zeff, who IMO is the best amplifier designer in the industry.

Anonymous

jonathan.... do you kno the max watts rms and peak of those amps? (arc,jl xtant) i was thinking about pushing jl 13w7 or RE x.x.x so i need some serious power... thanks for ur info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us