How do you wire 2 amps together ?

I need help. How do you wire 2 amps together to get the maximum wattage to pump 2 mtx thunder 12's ?? I have a gemini 400 watt and sherwood 250 watt and i wanted to hook them both up to get 650 watts . thanks

Anonymous
Are they mono or multichannel amps i.e. 2/3/4 channel amps?

Anonymous
Sorry Andy, you cannot take two separate amps and turn them into one logical amp. Put the Gemini on your subs and the Sherwood on your front stage.

im trying to hook up two amps together i need to know if i need rca's for both amps plzz help me out!!

It is NOT wise to hook more than one amp together. It is a VERY BAD IDEA! If you want to do that, get one amp that is more powerful. :)

Anonymous
get two Y-RCA plug hook both of them up to both of your amp/remote wire/ battery wire/ ground wire/and the spkerwire two to each one our four to each one

Anonymous
hook both of the Y-rca/ up to the 400watts amps then hook up to the 250watts amps and how u hook up one amp hook them both up

Justin is right... you cannot hook up two seperate amps together to make them act as one... i have seen some companies make amps especially designed for adding two seperate amps for more power, but they are the same model amps(from the same company)... it would be cheaper, and wiser to just get a bigger amp.. and use those amps for highs...

i got two legacy amps and they are the azact same ones and they are the la 960.s and was wendering if you can bridge them togeather and how

d mac
yes u can.get power to both amps. run the rcas to the smaller amp,then take the output wires and put a rca end on it then plug into the other amp,then hook the speaker up to the amp. then your on the road.

Anonymous
I HAVE 3 12" SONY XPLOD SUB WOOFERS AND 2 SONY XPLOD 1 OR A 2 CHANNEL AMPS 760 WATTS EACH CAN I HOOK BOTH AMPS UP TO THE SUBS AND HOW

d mac, are you a f*cking idot? you can't do that sh*t nigga. cause the current output of one amp is way too much for the input of any amp to handle. infact it will blow the preamp stage in 2 secs. it might work if you put hella large value resistors in series with the rca's but even then the final output will be distorted as fu*k. you dumb a*s.

KDAWG
TO INCREASE YOUR WATTAGE GO TO EITHER AUDIO EXPRESS OR SELECT ANOTHER CHAIN THAT SELLS CROSSOVERS..MAKE SURE IT HAS 3-RCA JACK INPUTS YOU NEED TO TAKE IT ONE STEP AT A TIME DO NOT HOOK TWO AMPS TOGETHER ...YOU CAN EITHER FOLLOW THE INFO ON GETTING A BIGGER AMP OR YOU CAN GO WITH A CROSSOVER.

yo i got two 12 inch mtx thunder 8000's/ and one amp. its a clarion 400.. how can i hook up another clarion 400 to the other one?

ha D Mac, Ya boy God is real about that trying to make two amp as one,it doesnt work ya Dig. I work with audio system everyday and i get questions like this everyday. If anyone needs any help with hooking up your system hit me up at lewisbd@boxer.usmc.mil...... I also own my own business in San Diego.. "Big Tyme Business"

GRAEME
i want to wire my "thump" 800 watt amp to my "axis 3" 600 watt amp, i have 3 ultra linear 10" sub woofers.... i want the 800 watt amp to run 2 of the 10" subs, and i want the 600 watt amp to go to the other 10" sub... but how would i wire the subs together to go to one deck and one battery!

GREME WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT IS IMPOSSIBLE. ITS ETHER OR. ONE AMP CAN BE USED FOR SUBS OR DASH. IF U TRY TO DIFFER YOU WILL BLOW OR OVER HEAT UR AMPS. TRY THE REGULAR HOOK UP WITH THE TWO AMPS. LET THE 800WATT AMP RUN THE SUBS. THAT MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER TO PUSH 3. IF U NEED ANY INSTRUCTION ON HOOKING THIS UP HOLLA AT ME TROUGH MY EMAIL.

Anonymous
Alright all i want to know is if i can hook my jl audio 500/1 amps two of them up to two jl audio 10w6v2s. One amp to one sub but i still don't know how to run RCA's to both amps?? any help?

sound master
get a crossover and read up on it

i have 2 identical shitty (600w or 800w?, i dont know?)amps and i'm wondering how to hook them up together, the rca thing is out unless you have a realy weak rca pre-amp out from your deck,i dont. i got it all wired up(same power source, same rca)what im wondering if it would work if i treat the Amps like batteries. eg. take the negitive out from ampA and plug it up to the ONE sub, then take the positive lead fron ampA and plug it into the negitive out from ampB then take the positive out from ampB and plug it into the positive from the sub,

Here is a diagram

...................Sub.............
....________+....-_______....
....|................................|....
....|......___________.......|....
....+...-......................+...-....
....AMP A...............AMP B...

i realy dont care it i blow them i fixed bolth twice now(had to replace the transisters and 4-5 resisters), got them for $20 two years ago so if you think that this might work let me know...
portabuddy@hotmail.com

Hi my name is Miguel I need help hooking up 2 amps. One is a VR-3 200 watt 3-way electronic crossover and the other is a Pioneer 2ch GM-X552 amp to four 10"s. One set of speakers are Audio Lighting Subs. and the others are 4 OHM Sound Blasters. can any one please!!! show me a diagram on how to hook this up the right way. Or any tips that could help me out with this mission. Thank U and have a nice day!!!!!

hey, i have a 15' kicker sub, 1 eclipse amp(350watts), and 1 sony amp(250 watts),and 1 2way electronic crossover, and i was wondering if i could hook up the 2 amps to the one 15?, thanx.

i need help i have 2 amps one for my subs that is hooked up all ready no problems ther but i need instruction on how to hook up a four channel amp for my mids and highs and how to get power to it

B Bangin
YOU CANNOT HOOK UP 2 AMPS TOGETHER SO PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT SPEAKER WIRES FROM 2 AMPS TO ONE SUB. THIS COULD AND WOULD BE A DISASTER! THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS HOOK RCAS FROM ONE AMP TO ANOTHER IF THE AMP HAS RCA OUTPUTS ON IT.

hill saide strangla
ok, and what would that do if i hooked the rca cables up?

Anonymous
Whats an rca?

Paulo Sergio
As B Bangin was saying, RCA's are the wires that feed the sound to an amp. For example lets say you hook up the rca's from your head unit to an amp that is 350 watts. And that amp happens to have rca Outputs. when those outputs are used meaning you hook up rca's from amp 1 to amp2 it carries the sound signal UNAMPLIFIED. That means the 350 watts from amp 1 are NOT given, transmitted, feed,etc. TO ANOTHER AMP!

Have multiple amps then "y out our RCA's"
lets say you have 1 set of rca's you could make it in to a 3 set by using (2) Y-RCA plugs. ask at any audio accessesary place.

Same thing with a power wire but might be a good idea to start with a big guage(1 recommended or 4 guage) wire then when seperated with a Distrubtion Block into smaller guage wire.

Dale
Alright so i don't know much about this stuff so i have a question or two about watts and setting up your system. So you get your deck ,and say its got a max of 200 watts, and you buy a sub thats a 300 watt max(i don't have this or nothen,just for an example). You then need to get an amp with how much power? if you could just simply explain this whole thing to me so i know a thing about systems before i get into buying them, that would be great thanks...also is an amp always needed for a good sounding car system?

shawn jones
howould u hook up to anot amp that is hooked up to two kenwood 10's but i want the other amp to run 2 6x9's

i have 2 solo baric kickers, i am trying to hook up my MA Audio HC2501 to it. but when i hook up both speakers it sounds like theres not enough power to both of them. but when i hook up one, it thumps louder. Do i need a cap?

Aaron
maybe a better amp....... yeah and maybe a cap

Aaron
lol i got a oldschool Amp man.... its a Sherwood.... 240 watt.... fan cooled.... good condition.... have it hooked up to a 10" pionieer... till i get my 18", and new amp.....

tommy g
if u believe some of those radios that say have 200 watts sound the same as having a radio with 8 watts and hook up a punch or better amp with lets say 100 watts and expect that radio to sound the same or better cause it has more watts..i got land to sell u at the public beach

how do u hook up a 2 channel amplifier to one bazooka tube to get all of the wattage ...if u use only one channel arent u just using half of your amps potential or does it all go to the connected side if u tape up the other channel?????

Steven Rhodes
Actually, you can hook two different amps up to 2 subs or wtf. If One amp has a preout on it, run rca cable from the preout of the one amp to the input of the other amp. then take the positive wires that go to the speakers, twist them together and do the same with the ground wire.

shapour
How do i go about hooking up 3 subs to one amp?? The subs are 10" type R's and i haven't gotten the amp yet, i'm waiting to see if i can hook the 3 subs up to one amp, and if i can what power amp i should get. HELP!

help!help!help!
i have a 3way crossover and im not a 100% on how 2 hook it up.............plz some1 tell me how

tommy g
u hook up the rca's from the radio to the crossover then from the crossover u connect the output rca's and go to the amp ..crossovers have the same wires as an amp...so use the same wires so it turns on at the same time...hooking up crap aint that hard as it seems so give it a try before u take it to some expensive pro....always remember to use fuses the same or a little bit lighter for a quick remedy and then replace with the right one or you will be blowing fuses like crazy.never more than whats labeled..so u dont fry your stuff..if its a 10 replace with a 10 never higher...hey shapour check remote wire..i fixed u up

tommy g
hey god u are funny....hey i have hooked up lots of crap i prefer to use bazooka's now since i can move them around when fishing and stuff and im not looking to win no shows with my beat up old 88 camaro that i cant get rid of cuz i love it...but how is it best to hook up one bazooka with a two channel amp..right now i have one side hooked up to one channel it sounds ok..but am i only using half of the amps power?its a cheap brand amp,since the x wife took all my good crap/system..lol but am i only using half..i will probably just get another 10inch bazooka and solve my problem quickly but right now i only have one since i sold my 2 8"inch bazookas to get one 10..god thanks for the laugh

I have 2 pionieer 12" subs(IMPP) with a Power Acoustik 980 watt amp but the DAM amp keeps blowing on me. The (second)time I installed it and then want to a car audio shop to have them check it out to see if I had hook it up right and it was. I also have a jvc 500watt amp that i had before the Power Acoustik and it never blow it still working.(Keep in mind I never run both amps together just replace one with the other)So why does it keep blowing on me Or is it just a cheap AMP????????? PLEASE e-MAIL ME THE answer at Hollywood30002@yahoo.com

tommy g
where did u buy it?i have bought so called la sounds and coustic products at flea markets..that are repaired and supposed to work like new..but bs..my la sound sucked big time..and if u touched a wrong wire it would blow the whole channed instead of the fuse same for the coustic..i used to use lots of coustic products when they first came out in the 90s and they had decent power nothing like that cheap one at the flea market..

tommy g
as for power acoustic that is a product that i believe came after coustic and was trying to steal their market..kind of like the crunch acting like punch or rockwood sounding like rockford....i have heard they are decent nothing great but after hearing your story i will keep away...does it blow the whole amp or the fuse?

tommy g
u can put both amps if tht crappy power acoustic still works ...use it for your mids or highs or both and leave the jvc for the subs

how do you bridge an amp. i have a power acoustic 4 channel 560 watt amp, and i have two 10inch rockford fosgates in a box. I was wondering how can i bridge it or what does it mean to bridge them anyway.

Mak
I've got a VW Golf Mk3 with factory fitted sony cassete player with only high level outputs. I've got a Jensen amp (2 x 50W RMS) powering Alpine SPR-176A Type R components (2 x 50W RMS).
I recently bought a 4 Channel Rockford Fosgate Punch 300x amp when bridged at 4ohms it gives 2x 150 RMS. I want it to power two Alpine SWS-1041 10" subs each 200W RMS at 4ohms. I've managed to connect the Jensen amp to the Alpine components. I now how to brigdge the RF amp.

the problem is the head unit amp connectins and linking both amps.
The head unit has 2 sets of highoutput cables coming out, one for the front and another for the rear.
1) Should both sets of outputs be connected first to the RF amp, next then via the pass through to the Jensen or the other way round i.e first jensen then RF amp?
OR
2) Should the front high level outputs go to one amp and the rear high level outputs go to the second amp?

I've seached for loads of wiring diagrams..I found the Crutchfield diagram confusing. I'd appreciate advice on connecting the head unit to the amps and both amps.

some help will be well appreciated please mail me. Thanx
m_engineering2003@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
Hi, I have a Kenwood 800watt 2-channel amp hooked to two 10" Kenwood subs. It has rca inputs and outputs. If I hooked a Fosgate 100.2 to my 6x9's from the output of the kenwood amp, would that work? or would i have to power it to the battery and hook it to the kenwood amp? Help would be very appreciated.

JLT
is it possible to hook up a bass tube and 2 12" legacy's to a legacy LA690...it has 4 channels and it is bridgable...someone plz tell me

Anonymous
ya i got 3 12 " alphasonik 800d subwoofers and a 1800 watt 1ohm stable alphasonik amp. and its bangin but i want it louder. would it help if i bought another identical amp. on tha side of tha amp it says master slave. soo i thinking i can .

Anonymous
does anyone know a simple way to hook an amplifier to the factory system of a 1998 Cadillac Deville(D'Elegance)

Ok, here is my situation. I have two Thunder MTX Subs in my system(250W RMS each), and right now i am running an amp that puts out 150 watts RMS to two channels or 300W RMS bridged. i have them bridged and running my two subs. i have just purchased another amp from the same company that puts out 200W RMS bridged. This is so i can get the full 500W RMS out of my subs. The subs have a "PASS" connection which is for the rca cable to connect one amp to the other. My question is this... In what order would be best to connect the two amps, and how do i connect the other wires (speaker, power, ground, pwr ant.). Do i have to run them up just like the other amp, or can i splice them directly into the other amps cords? Thank you guys for your help, i really appreciate any advice you can give.

Ok, after doing some checking and re-reading of posts, ive come to the reasoning that i cant do what i proposed in my previous post.... so i ask you this instead. I am going to use two Y rca splitters to insteaed run one sub off of each othe two amps. my only problem is this. I still dont know if i have to run all the other wires(ground, power, power ant) up to the battery and connections just like the other amp thats already installed, or if i can splice them into the existing amps wires. Also my speakers are both 4ohm speakers and the amps are 2 channel 4 ohm speakers. I need to know how you set your amps to run at 2 ohm or 4 ohm. This way i dont over power my speaker with one amp at 2 ohms 100 watts per channel rms, and the other amp at 4 ohms 125 watts per channel rms. Thanx for all of your help on this.

if i got 1200 watt amp what speakers would i need, what watt speakers

anthony j
andy k im a pro i asked around at work they sain some amps have high and low bridge so put the lowest performing amp firs then highest wattage amp second with rca leads then connect the sub
some times you can make rca with fusses if not buy them they are hard to find

p_daddy
I would like to install a power switch to turn on an amp that i have to connected to my subs. Is there a way to do this when i would like to listen to something worth knocking and other times just wanting to hear factory speakers with out the knock?

yo p daddy use a toggle switch in the remote line, when you want factory radio click off amp, when you want power click it on, simple.

Anonymous
how do u paralle a amps desimal rateing down my bother had it done to his blazer and it was bad a*s and i was wonderin how i cud do my system like that

Phil
how do u hook up two amps to one speaker??? i have a 600 wat and an 80 watt? if i cant, will 80 watts really make a difference ifi just dont hook it up? help please

tommy g
not a good idea phil..actually a very bad idea put that 80 watt to your mids or 6x9....and the 600 watt to your sub

Phil
ok tommy, thnx, how do i put it to the mids inside the car?? will 80 watts make a difference in sound? also will bridging it be bad? cause the 600 watt amp is two channeled but its brigable...i heard it was bad, u could blow a speaker or amp....and will one 10" sub pushing 600 watts peak be enough? just for more bass, i dont want the loudest in the neighborhood, just something extra then what the stock gives

brandon
i have 2 amps..a 250 amp and a 160 watt amp.npw i know this sounds dumb.but could u hook the 250 up to one sub and the 160 up to the other one?

teflondog
why not? as long as you don't try to hook up two amps to one sub, then you'll be fine.

i have 4 400watt 4-way 6x9's connected to a 4 channel power acustic amp(its a pretty big amp but dont really know how many watts, it has 4 rca imputs {im guessing they're imputs}) i got each 6x9 connected to a channel on the amp.....i just got a 10" 400watt alpine sub and i was wondering if there is a way to connect it to the same amp....and rearange all the connections......or if i need a separate amp for it.....if so how would a connect the whole thing: speakers,sub,amps(how many watts does the other amp need to be)......i got an old amp that works......its 250watts its has cables coming out of it......if i needed another amp for the sub could i use that one? plz help i dont really know much about this sh1t......and i promised myself i wouldnt have sex until i get it done......its been a whole day, my lady is h0rny and i f***ing desperate (to get it done).....so please help!!!!:P

edwin dexter peterson
how do i hook up 2 amps to a pair of jbl 12's and i need to know how to do it step by step

I have a question concerning wiring two Kicker amps in a series. I have two Kicker ZR 240 and I was told you could run the two identical amps together, one to each speaker. As far as their chips go The first has a bypass chip and the second has a ZRX lopass chip.Will the two work together the way I explained. Whats the score?!

CAN U ACCUALLY CONNECT ANY 2 OR MORE AMPS TO THE SAME SUB? HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT THAT? ANYBODY?

Jim Strong
PEDRO, the ONLY WAY to do this is to buy SPECIAL MONO BLOCK amps that WERE DESIGNED TO WORK AS ONE. If you do not have either a Rockford Fosgate, a Pheonix Gold MS or MPS series then IT CANNOT BE DONE!!!!!!!!! LOOK at your OWNERS MANUAL. If you have to ask then you can't do it. You would know when you bought the amp. If you all put in a little research BEFORE you bought these JUNK amplifiers then you wouldn't have to come here and ask STUPID A$$ questions. Research what you want then go out and look for a good deal on the EXACT thing you want. Don't just jump on the first cheap thing you find!!! You could buy a serious system with the money you have WASTED on cheap junk. You pay $250 for a Pyramid amp when you could buy Xtant or Orion for the same price. Just shop around. I have foung Xtant amplifiers at Tweeter(HUGE electronics store in San Diego) for less than a dollar a watt. I have also found Orion amplifiers online starting at $179 going up to $500. That $500 buys some serious power AND quality though.
What I'm saying is PLAN a system then go out and search the world for the parts to put it together. Do not buy lackluster gear unless you want a lackluster system. Take no substitutes for quality and reputation.

adz
hi. if any could help much wuld b appreciated. i got atm 1 amp (not sure wot it is) and it runs 4 6x9's perfectly and now i just got 2 mtx 12" subs. i wanna run the subs of a new amp and the 6x9's of the original amp. how do i connect the 2 amps 2gether using the 1 power cable from the battery

teflondog
adz, use a big power cable from the battery such as 2 gauge or 4 gauge depending on how many watts you're running. then hook it up to a distribution block. from the distribution block run 2 wires and hook each one to each amp. use rca splitters to split the signal to both amps. don't forget to split the remote wire too. for the ground, just use a separate ground wire.

wussup i have a 15" dual voice coil sub and i was wondering if there was ne way two hook up 2 amps with only 1 set of rca's.

Jesus H
wow some of you guys are tards
never heard of bridging or anything, teflon dog can actually just explain it simply as i was going to till i saw his post, wow, it is amazing that some of you are alive and infecting the gene pool

Anonymous
Wassup, i got eight 12" kicker comp vr dual voice coils, two 1800 watt legacy amps, and two 600 watt kenwood amps. How do i need to hook these up to get the hardest pound out of them.

motoman22
Anynomous, take your stuff to a professional. That much equipment has to be planned out to work right or you're just wasting money.

I hope you have a big vehicle and a big wad of cash. The installation alone will be hundreds more for cable and distribution blocks and big-azz alternator(s), many hours of installer time, etc.

PENlS
Use the two 600 kenwoods and hook them up to the subs, throw the legacys away. When you get more money buy a decent amplifier, take a look at the jbl 1200.1 or maybe two jbl 600.1's. Theyre good bang for the buck amps. Keep those subs.

Anonymous
hi i just finished hooking up my my 2 12"mtx subs 2 in my car and it pumped 4 abt 5 mins. now when i turn em on i got a green light on my amp called 'protect' and this comes so i got no sound from my subs. can anyone pleasse let me know wot its 'protecting'.

Anonymous
hi guys im all new to this so any help would b good.
i got 2 12" svc 4 ohm subs and a 4 channel amp wots the best way to wire the subs to the amp to get max power. i only want to run the subs of the amp. thanx

Anonymous
is the amp bridgable?
is it 1 or 2 ohm stable?

zac davis
bridge the amp to two channels, one sub to each chnl. what kind of amp is it?

Anonymous
sorry guys but i dont know anything abt the amp i got. theres no labels or anything on. i bought it off guy who just wanted 2 get rid of it(if you know wot i mean) all i know it works thats it. you say bridge it into 2 channels how exactly?
thanx guys

noidea
oh yeah its a multichannel amp if that helps

Anonymous
if using rca splitters to split the signal to two amps where do you put the two y splitters head unit only has one set of preouts so run the splitters from the head unit or from amp??/

Gangstaboi
iiight guys i need help i got 2 10 ' inch duals subs both spit like 150 each and i got a 4 channel speaker that is 4- channel that is 750watts and a sony 200 watts which one would sound better on them subs? pls help me
oh yea and i got a 2 10 inch kenwood subs would that do any better? pls tell me

GangstaBoi
i mean a 4 channel amp sorry about my spelling yo and the 4 channel spit like 150 each channel so what do i do

Anonymouse
Another fuc*king Illiterate Bast*ard

BodyArmour
when red/white rca's from headunit are split with Y-rca's,(so now i have 2 red/2 white) DOES EACH amp have one Y-rca each or does each amp have one white and one red from both Y-rcas'? ANY IDEA'S WOULD BE MOST WELCOME.Thank's!

zacdavis
i'm positive, one white and one red from both to each, (then each amp gets a left and a right)

Anonymous
i need help i have 2 sony explod 12' inch subs with a sony explod 480 watt amp and a jensen 600watt amp i need to know how to hook up the two amps to the two subs?

zacdavis
just hook up one or the other.

Yeh, I have 5 12" audiobahn subs and 2 rockford amps(1-1300 watt amp the other is a 900 watt amp) I want to hook up my 900 watt amp to this system as well so i can get the max power out of each sub. Please help me out on this one. anyone please email me at Bsheezy48@aol.com thanks

ryan myers
It is possiable to hook 2 amplifiers together. i have 4 12 inch mtx in ma car and i hooked up a 360 watt amp into another 360 watt amp

??
hi guys i wanna hook up 2 svc 4 ohm subs and 2 6x9 4 ohm speakers 2 a 4 channel 2 ohm stable amp.
what would b the best way to get max power out of all speakers
thanx any help appreciated.

pubic poster
So from what most of you say you can't hook up 2 amps to each other but i have two power acoustik 1600 watt mono amps that need to be hooked up to 4 10 inch 800 watt subs, is it better to run them together as "one" or seperate bridged at 4 ohms. Do i need to hook them both up to a distrib. block and what size cap do i need.

Anonymous
hi guys got a question 4 ya's
i got a 4 channel amp 2ohm stable
and 2 4ohm svc subs
is it safe 2 wire the the subs in parallel to channels 1 and 2 bridged then just 6x9's the other channels or will it put too much load on the amp.
thanx guys

no idea
Unregistered guest
when running 2 amps do u need a seperate power cable and fuse or can ya just use the 1 and link it 2gether.

Unregistered guest
i wanna hook 2 rockford amps together without running two wiring kits from the battery and the head deck. i kno rockford is able to hook up 2 amps of thier make to eachother. i have two 12" RF 4 ohms and two 10" RF 4 ohms, i have a 1200 and a 550x, the 1200 and the two 12's are hooked up already, i just bought the 10's and the 550x from a friend for $200. How can i hook the two amps together without running 2 wiring kits? email me with any tips if it is possible to do that or if it is just best to run2 wiring kits. thanx

Steve Nail
Unregistered guest
I have two 1,232w infinity twelves in a sealed box. Kenwood KAC-921 hooked up right now, it sounds real good but I know it can be louder. I've also got a 600 Earthquake amp, is there any way I can hook them up together? Or should I just swap them out?

ynotspen
Unregistered guest
anonymous sounds like u got alot of subs and amps of all different kinds. how do u afford it and how does it all fit in one vehicle? must be a school bus.

D.A.W.
Unregistered guest
Nakamichi Monoblock amps (PA-8001) can be wired together, but they require LOADS of power (say 50 ampheres each at 12volts).

lowridinmofo
Unregistered guest
i have an 1200 watt alpine and was wondering if i should bridge it to get the most bang to my 6 1/2s 3ways. also if i should use power cable thicker than the 16awg im usin now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us