HELP: What amp to use?

Username: Vibe

Post Number: 1
I have bought the AC12T spaced loaded, its 1400 watts rms and 5600W peak. Can anyone suggest any amps that I should consider and would be good with this system.

Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6
Hey Max, what is AC12T? Is that a sub? If it is, you'll need some good wiring first, then a good Class D amp. AUDIOBAHN makes some nice ones at a reasonable price.
FYI, 1400 rms requires very thick power wiring (0 gauge).

Username: Vibe

Post Number: 2
The Ac12 Twin has two Vibe Space subs in a Bandpass Box and thanks for the audiobahn advice.

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 187
FORGET AUDIOBAHN!!! BLAH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Hey Damien, before you give an advice like that, at least show the user why you hate Audiobahn. Don't say it's cause you tested out some low end models. Are you saying "all" models regardless what range it is, all bad? It might be more helpful if you shared some of your experiences instead of short answers.

Silver Member
Username: Deathshadow

Post Number: 196
I find lots of their models to be overpriced and down right crappy; there is MUCH better stuff out there for the cash that draws less power... I like some old stuff but the new stuff forget it man. It has become all shiny glitzy glammer stuff to attract the teens, no more true performance at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Okay Damien that is your opinion but I'd still like to see some facts/proof. The model I was talking about is the one that I bought. It seems to be great. I also use Jensen amp and have no problem what so ever. I am sure lots of people will argue that Jensen is a trash amp.
I still feel it'll be more helpful if you can provide better information as to why something is bad and back it with some facts. I'm not trying to diss you or anyone, just wanting to learn and share knowledge.

Username: Hunter567

London, Wembey England

Post Number: 3
im looking for a car amplifier like 100watts between(20-35£)...in london
if anyone selling this kind of amplifiers pls let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Thrust

Post Number: 14
I can think of SEVERAL amps for you. How deep does your pocket go?? Need to know the ohm rating on those subs to help you. (2) four ohm speakers? (2) Dual 4 ohm voice coils? What?!?

Classic thread hijackin..Onur quit hijacking other people's threads and go make one of your own dammit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us