Just Bought Cadence amp and Kicker sub how do i wire them up?

Username: Zen

Melbourne, Vic Australia

Post Number: 1
I Just Bought A Cadence Va 300 2 chanel amp and a kicker 12 Inch sub i'v run the rca's to the head unit and some other blue triger?? wire, But i dont know how to connect it to the battery or amp or how to use the 60amp fuse?????
any info would be much apreciated

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 248
Ok, run your 4 or 8 gage power wire from your amp to the battary through the firewall. Most of the time you canfind a predrilled hole and go through there. Put the fuse link no more then a foot away from the battery, so you should have the 4 gage connected to the battary, then to the fuse, then from the fuse to your amp. The blue wire is your amp remote turn on, if you already connected that to the HU amp remote and to the amp you should be all set, it just sends the amp alittle power to turn it on. DONT RUN THE POWER WIRE NEXT TO THE RCA'S, RUN THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAR. This will decrease distortion by ALOT. Connect the RCA's to the amp in the input section. The blue wire goes to the REM or remote, and the power wire goes the the +12v, and the GRD is the ground so connect that to a metal place on the car, by drilling or screwing it to the body, sratch all the piant off if there is some to get a good connection, good luck!

Username: Zen

Melbourne, Vic Australia

Post Number: 2
Thanks for that. i think it all makes sense, the only thing is how do i connect the trigger wire to the head unit??
Laterz John
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us