Lanzar amps

Bronze Member
Username: Comet345

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 66
These lanzar amps seem to have good specs... what are everyones views on these? I mean, for the power they put out, they are dirt cheap !

Silver Member
Username: Boopers

Lima, Ohio United states

Post Number: 111
you should have done a search on lanzar before you posted :-P. basically lanzar amps put out nowhere near the power they say. do a search for lanzar in this forum and you'll get more than you bargain for in info I'm sure :-)

Username: Seawolfe

Bismarck, ND USA

Post Number: 7
I've been through the archives about Lanzar and truth be told .. there are a lot of kids out there that are speaking out their butts (yeah I said kids).

I don't know about the latest Lanzar amps, but a while back Lanzar was respected .. not the best mind you. But respected.

I myself am looking to buy new amps. I had made a decision on a 5 channel amp but after, fortunately, the order was cancelled because of a lack of stock, I did more research and decided it wasn't the way to go.

Lanzar is one of the brands I was looking at. But they've changed a lot since I was seriously into my car sound system. It would be appreciated if anyone with actual knowledge of Lanzar amps and who can point out unbiased reviews would speak up. Same goes for any other cost effective company.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us