HELP HELP HELP HELP

Woofer
Unregistered guest
I have my amp connected to my Factory Headunit. I have every wires connected except for turn on wire. I want to have toggle switch so I can turn off amp while engine is running. How do I do that? I have no clue!!!!!!!!!!!

Woofer
Unregistered guest
Also I have 5 wire coming from Hi level input of my amp and I know 4 of those wire goes to speaker wire but I don't know where the other one goes. I think it said grounding.

Username: Bass_lover

Post Number: 6
What is turn on wire? do you mean ignition/remote? If you want to add a "toggle switch" connect it to the positive wire on your amp thats what my friends brother has done. Sorry dont know much on hi level inputs but I do know they usually plug in to the amp and that you just connect + to + speaker wire and - to - speaker wire, I dont remember any grounding wire. I'm 100% sure Glasswolf will post a reply.

Username: Dr_crankenstein

Post Number: 12
to add a toggle switch, just buy one and connect a wire from the power source to one terminal and a line going to the amp to the other.

Username: Stez_head

Post Number: 19
To wire an amp toggle switch in so you can turn your amp on and off look at the amps wireing. On the 12v+ (positive) wire you would wire the switch in between your fuse and your amp. Take the wire running from your battery and connect it to the center terminal of your switch and run the wire that goes to your amp to the one of the other terminals on the switch.

GOOD LUCK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us