Which Brand better

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 35
first is Ma Audio amps ok?

after that which one you think is better

kicker kx600.1 its about 600rms watts

or the MA AUDIO M683i 800 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier!
Selectable Bass Boost (0db, 6dB, 12dB)
Selectable Crossover: LPF, FLAT, HPF
50Hz - 250Hz Low Pass Filter
50Hz - 250Hz High Pass Filter
2 x 200W Rms @ 4 Ohm Stereo
2 x 400W Rms @ 2 Ohm Stereo
1 x 800W Max @ 4 Ohm Bridged
Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
Dimensions: 13" L x 9.5" W x 2" H

Thanks is the second one a bad amp? i might just get it for the speakers in my car and get the kicker for the 2 subs and maybe the ma for the two smaler ones not sure yet Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
ok looks like im getting 1 of each the ma audio is Refurbished but it has a warranty so its only 100$ so its good i could get 2 and now the kicker not sure but if you dont aswer ill get 1 of each. also anyone know if the ma audio amp uses 4 gauge? maybe 8...

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 162
8 guage id sufficient for the ma
iti's not that great of an amp, but not that bad either. But for a $100 what the HEY it's only a $100 you could use to buy something better. Right
after all it's just a so so amp that somebody hurt and they mended the broken part. Hard tellin what else could be wrong with it, but it works now. And that's all that counts.
Think about it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
well i got the kicker for my 2 shivas and i got the ma for a second set of 12 that are 360 watts combined (small wattage) but its 2 channels and im gona have the other channel supply 8 speakers lmao!

i have 4 up front 2 tweeters and 2 6x 9 i think and 2 in back and 1 box i bought came with 2 free tweeters that im hooking up in the back of my car.
i know how to connect power but what about speaker cables which is most efficient way? (rca cables from deck)

ANy easy way to hook both these amps togther i dont think the ma has a preamp in.

also could i use a 4 gauge for the ma because the kicker is 4 gauge make it much easier for me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us