Too much bass not enough sound from inside speakers

Username: Adrian757

Newport News, VA

Post Number: 2
Hey, i just got (2) 12' woofers and a 2 Channel amp installed. I still have my factory radio. The amp has a remote to control the bass but its still too much bass. When i turn the volume up the speakers inside the car not loud enough but the bass is. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?????

Silver Member
Username: Wrestlertreece

Post Number: 115
First of all What kind of Woofers did you get and Amp what brand and watts

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 154
man I always upgrade the door speakers ands stuff b4 I do my bass. Bass is easy to get but detail and clarity is the key. If you wanna keep it simple replace your fron and rear speakers and get a nice 4 channel amp to compliment your bass line.

Username: Adrian757

Newport News, VA

Post Number: 3
sub brand M.A
800 watt amp by Boss

Username: Skeet2331

Muncie, IN USA

Post Number: 3
you should always upgrade the factory speakers and deck before you start installing subs. everyone thinks you can just a bass and it will sound all the better, not knowing it just makes it sound worse b/c you can't hear the highs...install the door and rear speakers before you add the subs. don't forget to get tweeters that make a huge difference to complaiment the lows

Bronze Member
Username: Sixstar

Post Number: 58
Turn the bass off the head unit if you have any on.

And fade your speakers to the front.

Might help a little. And then go get the rest of the system upgraded when you have the cash.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us