Know a Good Amp Only For Speakers

Bronze Member
Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 29
he im getting a mono amp for my subs and i was wondering if anyone knew a good amp for just speakers i have factory speakers but they arnt bad the bass on them arnt good but the sound other then that isnt all bad plus i only have the car for like 2 years so i dont want to buy speakers when i wont use it that much, i have 4 speakers in the front and 2 in the back.

The first amp has a preamp out so i can connect it straight the the other amp (1 other thing with that do i still have to get a seperate power source for this 2nd amp?) I want a amp for 6 speakers i was planning on 4 channels 2/3 channels bridged for front and back Main speakers then 1/2 channel speakers for the front 2 for Vocal stuff.

i want a cheap moderate amp. so when i get a diff car with new speakers itll have enough power for them. so im thinking maybe75rms per channel so 300rms total. maybe 50 i havnt looked at speaker much to know the average rms but i know facory speakers are gona be around only 20rms so i wont turn amp up all the way anyways know of one let me know THANKS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us