Newbie to ICE...need HELP!!

Username: Mazda_626_rider

UK

Post Number: 2
hello all, I have read thru the threads to try to find info r/g my audio setup. This Mboard is really helpful...informative and I noticed the senior members are really supportive...
Im a newbie to all these jargons and calculations...and dont have any idea about which equipment is good for what equipment...Im just starting to setup an ICE for my 96'mazda 626, I have removed the old stock HU and am installing an entry level JVC-KD401 50w x 4, (are JVC's any good at all?)...I am not sure wether my stock speakers will sound right with it...(if it wont fry)...but I am planning to upgrade real soon. Ive read someone suggest a rear speakers are not really necessary if I install a sub in the trunk...so...what would be the next best thing to do? ...should I plan for 6x9's for front (do I need 3way?) and 2x12" subs? what do you suggest should my amps be? I would like to hear your comments if I'd get Kicker subs..would they be any good? (I've read a few suggestions from the thread, but seems like INFINITY stands out a lot)...My budget would be bet 1000-1500. All suggestions will be deeply appreciated...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us