Digital interconnect for a Rega jupiter & lo

Username: Watler

Post Number: 5
Does anyone own a rega Jupiter and lo DAC? if so what interconnects have you used with it? I want to change the rega leads supplied with it but do not know where to start.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4514
Chord Company, QED, Rega Couple just to name a few. Check their websites and see if anything looks intersting. I like van den Hul with my Rega gear. What is the rest of your system?

Post Number: 6
I have the rega jupiter and lo ,cyrus 8 and monitor audio RS8 speakers and am using QED silver anniversary Xt bi-wire cable , i think i can get more out of the Rega than i am at the moment.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4528
What are you lacking Graeme?

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 6703
Graeme, do you have a link to the DAC?
I wanna see the connections available.

Post Number: 7
I just feel i am lacking that little bit of detail and seperation , instruments are getting muddled at a higher volume if you know what i mean , backing vocals are not coming through as forcefully as they should and the bass needs tightening up.

The only connections on the DAC are one digital out RCA socket and the line outs to the amp

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4541
Have you tried other QED cables to match your speaker cable.

Post Number: 8
I have not tried any other cables as yet , i am open to any suggestions my budget for cables is about £200 or about $400

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 4549
Check with your QED dealer and ask what they suggest with your system, allowing that you already have the QED speaker cable or Rega's own Couple which has reviewed well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us