Monster cable was it worth it?

Silver Member
Username: Gamerdude

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 116
OK so today well being my lazy self browsing the web i found this..
http://xscargo.com/product.php?dept=Electronics%20Accessor&cat=Audio%20/%20Video &index=36%26item%3D2782763

i thought to myself PERFECT becuz i needed a component cable for my dvd player so i gould get the best possible picture out of it with my lcd and, some extra speaker wire would be in use by chrismas (hopfuly) i want a new amp, so i;m asking do you think it was worth my $35 or so, i havent set it up yet it weights about 5 pounds seemed like a deal to me..

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9639
The link is not showing the item.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 120
http://xscargo.com/product.php?dept=Electronics%20Accessor&cat=Audio%20/%20Video &index=36%26item%3D2782763

hopfuly this one works =) it dosnt sound bad really i dont no if it helped..it sounds cleaner

but the speaker cables have some metal probes i just stuck it in and clamped it am i doing somtihng wrong at the end of the cable it have about a inch long probe..

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 121
http://monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=1597

hopfuly this one works =) it dosnt sound bad really i dont no if it helped..it sounds cleaner

but the speaker cables have some metal probes i just stuck it in and clamped it am i doing somtihng wrong at the end of the cable it have about a inch long probe..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9647
That's not a bad price.

The pins are just a matter of convenience for connecting to the terminals. But the best connection is still bare wire direct to the terminals.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 122
i was thinking about cutting them off there really seem lik an in convenience for ym speaker selecter that has the "screw type connectors" i gotta put it thorw the hole adn then tighten the screw

so i watched transportor 2 last night and sounded and looked great

seems like a bargin to me

Gold Member

Post Number: 9744
You can cut them off if you prefer. It is not going to affect anything.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 125
its 14 ga wire,i may just keep them on dosnt seem to bug me to much yet

So what so wrong with monster? i have a cable sliter adn work great adn now i have all that i dont no i think it pretty desent stuff

Gold Member

Post Number: 9850
They work well, they are just overpriced so don't ever pay retail for them.

I can get them for less than 50% off but I prefer blue jeans cable.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 126
At the Xs cargo place they got tons of of s-video,optical whole bunch of cable for under 10$ great deal i;m thinking about stoking up =)

Thanks for the help and what not

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 127
All monster seems kool to me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us