Mitsubishi CS-26201 T.V. code lock

Unregistered guest
I really need help w/this code lock that's on my television. As soon as I turn the power on there's a message on the screen that tells me that I need a code to unlock the television. There's no picture whatsoever. Please help, if possible. Greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Helpful info: My 3-year old daughter "STRATEGICALLY PLACED" the remote controll in the dog's water dish. She told me that she was playing Spongbob Squarepants (SMILE)

Vernon Moore
Houston, Texas
(832) 253-7991

MISS DORA
Unregistered guest
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A MITSUBISHI TELEVISION AT A YARD SALE FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE. THE OWNER TOLD ME THAT I WILL BE NEEDING A UNLOCKING CODE #, SHE GAVE ME THE #, BUT ITS NOT THE CORRECT CODE TO UNLOCK THE TV. SHE TOLD ME THAT I COULD GET ON LINE TO RECIEVE HELP, IVE TRIED TO, BUT HAVE NO CODE YET. IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT
THANK YOU,
DORA GUZMAN
HOME # 661-266-0249 CELL # 661-916-6123

T-ara
Unregistered guest
Hi Miss Dora, you might try pressing the # 9 and the C.V button simultaneously. Try that.

Username: Tanyarl

Post Number: 1
I just purchase Mitsubishi CS-26201 at a school auction. I have hooked it up and have everything working fine except the sound; otherwise, it appears to be a great TV. It says "speaker off". I am not sure if they gave me the correct remote but no matter what I do, I cannot get the speaker to work... HELP!!!!! I have looked on the back (and bottom) of the television to see if there is a switch of some sort but there is nothing. Any ideas or suggestions???

Username: Riyanxfan

on the remote press the audio button and immediately press the adjust button

Username: Dougmoney

i'm having the same problem with my tv! do i need the original remote?

Username: Qteeflaca4sho

my tv says the same thing "Speakers Off" and I dont have the original remote. I can't find a way to turn them on. Can someone please give me any advice? Please email me qteeflaca4sho@aol.com

Username: Rosemary_larsen

I have a Mitisubishi CS-26201. I purchased it new many years ago. I have not used it for a few years. Last time I used it, it worked perfectly. When I turn it on now there is a large black box that almost covers the entire screen. Can you tell me how to get this black box to disappear?

Username: Trecekent

Post Number: 2
i have this same tv mitsubishi cs-26201 and i have my dvd hooked up and wont let me view the picture but i hear the sound, what channel could i view on?

Bronze Member
Username: Rjs9163

Post Number: 24
Try to find the unlocking codes directly from the main site of mitsubishi or go for the on line enquiry and complaints on the main site and register your complaint with the complaint redressal team. This is one way you can get help http://www.rulac.com

Username: Margies

Doesn't your TV has control on them as well?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us