Review of Acoustic Research 6' MS291 ?

Username: Gazix

Post Number: 1
Where can I find reviews, or opinions of these component video cables. I found them on ebay for cheap, but wondering if there worth it or buy a $45 set locally?

Username: Dorkboy

Post Number: 1
I have them and I love them. I have only compared them to cheaper junk cables, and they are great. I recommend them.

Scootusa01
Unregistered guest
I have them as well and have been more than pleased.

Username: Avman

Post Number: 7
New flash Radio Shake and RCA co just bought them out. there not bad and better then most, but ther are lots more types that are out there that would be better.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckeyeshine

Post Number: 28
accessories4less.com has excellent deals on Acoustic Research cables. Partsexpress.com is also another good source. I have heard Dayton is another good cable reasonably priced.

I just purchased AR composite audio cables but I stepped up a bit and went with Audioquest for my component videos. I haven't compared them to AR so can't speak for the side by side benefits if any.

Audioquest makes some very good cables with a broad pricerange from those on a budget to very high end stuff.

ABT Electronics and HCM Audio both carry AQ on-line.

Anonymous

Could I have somehow incorrectly installed these cables? The dvd picture looks no different than with the default a/v cable that came with the player. I had the a/v cables plugged into the front jack of my tv, watched a bit of a movie, then flipped video to the component and plugged the other ends of the cables into the component jack of the dvd player.
It's not an hdtv, but that shouldn't matter should it? (no progressive scan either)

Its gazix, for some reason I keep getting errors when trying to post

Anonymous

Acoustic Research Component Cable consumer reviews linked from this site:
https://www.ecoustics.com/consumer/reviews/acoustic-research-component

Anonymous

How does that help me at all?
There is only 2 reviews of these same cables and one says the same thing I am wondering about.

Sorry if this post comes up twice, I'm having issues with this site not letting me log in and errors when trying to post
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us