Audioquest or monster component video please help ??

Username: Spshond

Post Number: 4
Looking into 2 meters
Monster or Audioquest?
stranded or solid core?
YIQ 3 or YIQ 2 or Monster M500, Z300 or Video 3 please help???

Username: Stone

Post Number: 19
I prefer Audioquest. Buy them all and return whatever doesn't work out.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckeyeshine

Post Number: 29
Absolutely Audioquest. What pisses me off about Monster is I challenge someone to find technical specs on any of their cables.

I was going through the same thing the past couple weeks trying to find the best Component Video cables for the money. I found AQ's website to have detailed information on the construction of everyone of their cables they make. And they have limted lifetime warranties on their cables.

Monster on the other hand has nothing but a bunch of Marketing hype mumbo jumbo with trademarked terms they have coined for some of their "patented" construction processes. I did several exhaustive searches in general across the web looking for details and cound't find anything.

They make some very good looking cables and I actually have a couple in my system but they won't get ANY of my business in the future until they publish some detailed specs that allow technical comparisons.

I guess when you corner the market and have the sales volumes they do at Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.. you don't have to when buyers walk in daily and blindly but their products without education.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us