MY PS2 IS NOT BOOTING THE GAMES?

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through March 16, 2005Jerald Doerr100

Username: Danny120

Post Number: 1
I have a ps2 it works normally like any other normal ps2's all the games work but 1 it is called the sims when i put it in to play it i go to browsor then i wait and when it comes up it says read disc error can u help me and why is the disc purple please help me someone.

Unregistered guest
My san Andreas dont work (For PS2) and i use alot of disc cleaners i dont kno y it dont work plz tell me what do i do??????

HavocH27
Unregistered guest
An update to the link T-Rip posted about the PS2 Fix.

The website that link refers to no longer exists. Instead, use the one below. ;)

http://h27.gdshadow.net/guides.html

BLANK
Unregistered guest
MY PS2 STARTS TO SPIN BUT DOESNT PLAY THE GAME IV HEARD OF IT HAPPENING FOR BLUE DISK GAMES BUT THIS IS FOR SILVER DISKS. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO

michele
Unregistered guest
i just bought brand new thinner ps2 last night and it won't play any of the games: it reads the disc goes thru the intro and then freezes the discs are pretty close to new. i'm returning it...don't waste your time/money trying to get your ps2 to work...take it as a loss.. i guess i'll try xbox and start over with new games and controllers....

Anonymous

his only happens to two games i have, when i'm finised playing mlb2006 or socom II, i hit the reset button for the same amount of time as any other game and when i do it for these games instead of doing the normal reset it goes into stanby mode, is this a problem?

Username: Mopmetallica246

i have a old ps2 that says reading disk for like 2 seconds and then stops. i have bought a diskdocter but i have the same results for games used in the diskdocter, at first i wass only a few games but now its all of them! please post back with help, or email me at mopmetallica2469@hotmail.com...that you for your help, any info is greatly appreciated

Post Number: 2
"My PS2 has a problem where, when you put the game disk in(GTA:SA)i here two clicks and nothing. I went to "Browser" and tried again. It displays "Reading disc..." then quits. Sometimes I can get it to work by re-inserting many times, but it finnaly just quit. Any ideas on the problem?

Jon"
I have like the exact same problem, and it srted with gta SA and now does it to all my games...email me mopmetallica2469@hotmail.com

Post Number: 3
what do you mean by still?

Unregistered guest
i have a silver and black ps2 its 4 monts old and it wont play grand theft auto SA i took my ps2 2 bits and cleaned it but still no luck can any one help plz email me @

paulmoore730@hotmail.com

watruufreak
Unregistered guest
i live outside of the united states and sony wont fix my ps2 they are so rude. i have only had it 18 months its just out of warranty. will the shop i bought it from repair it for free.

Post Number: 4
chances are if u didnt buy a warrenty no. usually the longest/average non-bought warrenty is only 90 days...atleast in the US...whats the problem?

haha british i found a mp2 player like 3 years ago in school 2...lost it though

big e
Unregistered guest
my ps2 will not take blue color disks but it will take the others the blue disks are not scrached they are new game from the store what the hell is wrong with it!!!!!!

big e
Unregistered guest
dam it i hate this!!

CHAVSRUS
Unregistered guest
im hAVING THE DISK READ ERRORS WITH GT4!!! AND IM DESPERATE TO PLAY IT HELP!!!

Unregistered guest
i just bought a game with a purple bottom and when i put it in i hear a skipping sound and it wont read how do i fix it please email me at icpwahobass@yahoo.com thank you

Unregistered guest
Hey guys thanks for the links and other advice i fixed my ps2 but i still have no Rumble or (Duel Shock) on my system any advice there?

Username: Kaster

Ohio

Heh maybe i shoulda registered before putting up question email is up and help is appreciated. and i can't get new ps2 thin ones wont let hdd for ffxi..

wingodbz
Unregistered guest
hi fullas my PS2 just has a black screen... the cd is spinning and the fan and everythign is going but i dont even get the standard welcome screen when there is nothing in there what can i do? im lost i have tried los and lots please help

big dave
Unregistered guest
hi i have recently bought a new slimline ps2 and just had it chipped... my copied games work but just after a hour they stop loading and take ages 2 load... plz help thanks...

Anonymous

did you manage to get your playsation 2 fixed, i have exactly the same problem when i turn on my new slimline ps2 it comes up with browser or system configure. I cannot get it to start reading the disks any help would be greatly aprciated.
how to i get it to sart playing game, when i click browser i get no data message what does this mean.

big dave
Unregistered guest
hi i have recently bought a new slimline ps2 and just had it chipped... my copied games work but just after a hour they stop loading and take ages 2 load... plz help thanks... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wingodbz
Unregistered guest
hi fullas my PS2 just has a black screen... the cd is spinning and the fan and everythign is going but i dont even get the standard welcome screen when there is nothing in there what can i do? im lost i have tried los and lots please help

BHShaman
Unregistered guest
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ps2_disc_read_error_a.txt

Works. Just did it on all the blue disk that my bro gave me.

helpfixmyscratches
Unregistered guest
can some one help me my metal gear solid 3 disk is not working there are 2 scratches but not that big, i got it from a freind can you tell me whats wrong.. i can play normaly but on the same level it freezes

carmelo
Unregistered guest
hi my PS2 slim 70000 series doesnt read silver discs. it only reads black PS games and the blue PS2 games. how do i fix it? thank you!

Unregistered guest
Blue discs on my playstation 2 wouldn't work including the new Growlanser game I got, but for some reason if I stand my ps2 up vertically they work without a problem, it might help others who have problems with the blue discs.

Luke fitz
Unregistered guest
My slimline playstation wont read any disks. What should i do?

luke fitz
Unregistered guest
someone must know how please help

RAY uCHIHA
Unregistered guest
Hey my ps2 is a older version like a guy say here The whithe thing reset when i turn on the ps2. it is there any other thing that i can do to fix it?

Say
Unregistered guest
My Ps2 will read some of my games and on other ones, like MLB 2005 it will play like normal until I go to play the actual game. When I finish selecting my lineups and the stadium it will not load from that point on. I checked my disk and it is in good shape. Can anyone please help?

Anonymous

everytime i ty to play my ps1 games on my ps2 council it goes to the red like cloudy scene and say please enter a ps1 or ps2 game. what should i do?

Anonymous

everytime i ty to play my ps1 games on my ps2 council it goes to the red like cloudy scene and say please enter a ps1 or ps2 game. what should i do?

Anonymous

Silver Member
Username: Jakdaxtersgirl

Post Number: 451
The Ps2 can't let u play copied games. If ur game is copied then u can't play it in ur Ps2. Only "original" Ps1 games could be played not copied games. Or it could b something else...

Unregistered guest
My ps2 doesn't play any games no more. It says only "playstation disc" and noting happends and it has a beeping sound to. Who can help me?

Gold Member
Username: British_power

Post Number: 1314
the Ps2 man can! lol sorry...just had to say that

Gr8 White
Unregistered guest
Sony offers a free repair 1 (800) 345-7669. Their hours are Monday to Satdi from 6AM to 8PM and on Sundays from 7AM to 6:30PM PST.
Serious. If you have disc read error. No chipped PS2s though!

Unregistered guest
ok when i put a game in and go to the browser screen it never loads my discs it will say loading disc 2 times and then go away. thats the exact same thing that happens when there is no disc in it. so my ps2 dosent no there is a disc in it. what do i do???

Anonymous

when i put in 1 of my games it dos'nt work how can i fix this

Anonymous

when i put in 1 of my games it dos'nt work how can i fix this

Shuk
Unregistered guest
Playstation 2 Slim version
wont boot up dvds (just a black screen) will only load cds please help!!!

Username: Teianna

Previous Quote
"I speak from experience. MY PS2 is 3 years old and I had the same problem with inserting a disc and hearing the system just click and hear the cd spin up and then click and hear it speed up again. A student of mine told me that it's actually a lens problem which SONY is aware of. So I called them, and they were very nice and sent me an authorized return number. Within 9 days, I had my PS2 back and it works and they didn't charge me at all.
Here's the link for the phone number to call.
http://www.us.playstation.com/support.aspx?id=howtoobtainservice"

I tried calling Sony up today and they told me that they are unaware of any defect with the PS2 and that they would not replace the lens free of charge. They would however offer me one of their repair options, with having to pay $45 to get it fixed. Is there more information available on this somewhere? The customer service guy and their supervisor had no clue about it and just said their was no defect and they could only offer me their normal repair options.

Anonymous

hi my modified ps2 doesn't play any of my games only two which is burnout 3 and def jam. i have fixed the disc read error by toggling that gear, thats when only two of the games work. i try other games and they just dont work some of them keep freezing.

can somebody please help!

Dmanwithblueps2probs
Unregistered guest
This worked:

From the second post, I just put some scotch tape on the blue game (Lego Star Wars) and it worked.

I took apart the PS2 and cleaned the laser, I also adjusted the gears. None of this helped. It sounded like it was stripping or something, so I figured I'd give the tape a shot. I know it sounds crazy but it worked - for me in this instance anyway.

Unregistered guest
I have a problem with my ps2 everytime i put a cd in the ps2 the cd will spin for a while then stop and say it doesnt read the cd. i think the problem is that it is dirty but i dont no how to clean my ps2 with out screwing it up. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jose lopez
Unregistered guest
my ps2 does not read my disc then now it wont turn on

Unregistered guest
My ps2 has been making a funny noise lately, it will do it randomly during gameplay, or wen i turn it on, it sounds like like it has something to do with the disk spinning becuz il get this crazy sound like something is loose but keeps repeating itself really quickly...sometimes gameplay will continue, but most times the game will freeze, now after trying to clean the insides of the ps2, it doesnt even read the disks, it will go "reading disc..." then stop
plz email me or reply if u can help

Unregistered guest
Hello,

Would someone kindly assist me in my PS2 problem? I have recently found then whenever I turn my PS2 on, and put in a DVD/Game it repeatedly flips through the menu options without it being touched. (Example. With a DVD, on the main page, it will constantly go from play movie to scene selection to options to extras and back to play movie again.) No matter what I do, it won't stop. Clicking on it with the controller has no effect. The only way it will quit is if I unplug the controller (and I used a brand new controller on the system to in case the one I had was faulty, but it did the same thing.)

The only thing I can currently do on the PS2 is watch a DVD with the controller unplugged (and that's only if the DVD will start automatically with out pushing the play movie option). If the controller is plugged in when the movie is playing it will start skipping to other scenes, fast forwarding, pause, and ultimately it will stop and give a the black screen. On the black screen, the PS2 will fly through the bottom line of the PS2 movie options continously.

Does someone know what is the matter with my PS2?

ps2_man
Unregistered guest
you can use scotch tape about an 1 inch long and put on the side with the picture. Make sure one of the tapes is on one side of the hole. The other tape on the other side exactly parralel to the 1st piece of tape. It should work better. Good luck!

ps2_man
Unregistered guest
you can use scotch tape about an 1 inch long and put on the side with the picture. Make sure one of the tapes is on one side of the hole. The other tape on the other side exactly parralel to the 1st piece of tape. It should work better. Good luck!

Unregistered guest
My new PS2 slim version olny reads black and blue disks ( certain ones) i heard about the scotch tape trick but i don't know how to do it can some one please assist me

e-mail me asap at MONKEYPIMPN23@AOL.COM

Unregistered guest
Hi, I recently installed a magic v chip an d now all I get is the "disk read error". I removed teh chip and I still get the same thing. The game spins but I don't hear the laser moving. Any help would be greatly appricated
yojoe79@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
This is concerning the all known disc read error.

Ahhh... the gear. I've just spent a chunk of time adjusting the little gear that moves the laser optics closer and farther away from the media (CD). I have had mixed results. You see, my PS2 plays DVDroms fine, but it will not play a PS1 games (black media) to save it's life.

I was able to adjust the gear to get a few PS1 games to read but this was at it's maximum hight and caused the laser optic to score a few disks. This also rendered the PS2 unable to read DVDroms.

I'm not about to tweak my PS2 into being nothing other than a PS1. But, I still want it to be double duty.

The optics are clean as most of you who actually crack the case will find out.

Forget the tape on the CD, fix it and make it work.

My next step is to adjust the voltage of the laser for the CDrom portion of it.

I hope that this feedback helps you all. I will post again with more information, if I can get it to work.

P.S. READ THE GOD DANG FORUM!!! before you post a stupid question. I've seen so many questions posted after an answer was given it makes me sick.

RTFM - Read The F**king Manual

As posted before (I know I've read it) is this link http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/ps2_disc_read_error_a.txt

it will tell you how to adjust the voltage on the laser.

-AW

Unregistered guest
Okay, ...this is a follow up to my last post.

After lurking around in the bowls of the internet I have found lost of information concerning disk read errors on the PS2. There is a large range of problems with the drive and there is a large range of adjustments that can be made to counter them.

The one fix that did work for me was to adjust a little screw located on the sled that moves the laser back and forth. Over time the sled will get play in it and this screw will need to be adjusted. Be very carefull when adjusting this because to much of an adjustment will leave you with a scored disk.

There us a quick way to tell if this might be your problem. Turn your PS2 upside down and se if the game loads. If it does than your sled needs to be adjusted.

There is also the option of adjusting the laser voltage. I strongly reccomend adjusting the sled first as even the smallest voltage adjustment to the laser can be damaging.

e-mail me if you have any questions...

Unregistered guest
My PS2 does the same thing....when i put a disk in and click on "Browser" it flashes "Reading disk" for about 2 seconds then it goes away and it doesnt even read the disk and it does that with all most of my games.

Sometimes it works if i keep pressing the "Open" button over and over again then it might finnally work but most of them dont work, expecally god of war, ive tried to get it to work and 300 times and nothing. Ive took it abort and clean it really good so....i just dont no, i guess ill open it again and figure out what to to with the little gear and the screws.

E-mail me if you have any ideas how to fix it
KageHotaru@aol.com

Unregistered guest
My PS2 does the same thing....when i put a disk in and click on "Browser" it flashes "Reading disk" for about 2 seconds then it goes away and it doesnt even read the disk and it does that with all most of my games.

Sometimes it works if i keep pressing the "Open" button over and over again then it might finnally work but most of them dont work, expecally god of war, ive tried to get it to work and 300 times and nothing. Ive took it abort and clean it really good so....i just dont no, i guess ill open it again and figure out what to to with the little gear and the screws.

E-mail me if you have any ideas how to fix it
KageHotaru@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I bought a PS2 slim for my children for easter and to this day it will not play anything but some blue disks. I don't get a read disk error, it just simply says no data on disk, please insert playstation2 format disk. My children are very frustrated so does all this advice help this problem as well? Our machine is still under warranty so I do not want to have to open it if there is another way.

kka
Unregistered guest
I bough a slim PS2 7012 model the guy told me that if i had to play pirated games i would need to install a chip. which i did. the ps2 did play the games(i palyed god of war,harry potter). now the problem is that the PS dosent load the same games. the error message reads as Please load a PS2 or ps fromat dvd.... Earlier when the games wouldnt load, i would press the flap down and the games were getting loaded. Now that dosent work too. Please help me i need to play the games

echo night12
Unregistered guest
my starwars 3 game goas half way with loading but then just goes blank after showing the ps2 sign then the copyright. then it goes blank PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas18
Unregistered guest
Here's how to fix the Reading Disc for 2 Secs problem.

Open your ps2 and remove the black lid over the disc tray. Once you have removed it clean around it. Make sure theirs no dust on the spinner. Also clean out the fan. Once I was done with mine it worked perfectly fine.

NICKY245
Unregistered guest
all i get is disc read errors I NEED HELP!!!!

corey com
Unregistered guest
ur laser is messt u need 2 flip it over take those plastic things off and unscrew it then turn the little white dial counterclock wise about a quarter then put it all back to gether and i shoul read pretty much evry dvd music cd an ps2 games including ps1 games. ul need a screw driver and maysome other things i ur mentaly chalenged
this is advise for NICKY245

Unregistered guest
MY PS2 Will Read silver and blue COMPACT DISCS but not dvds. When i put a dvd in it will read disc but then show DISC READ ERROR PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

my ps2 is really bugging me!! bought god of war and when i try playing the cd, im getting clicking noises n stuff and a disk read error every time.i returned d game and got another copy but same thing happens. EVERY other game of mine works fine but my ps2 also has trouble loading DVD movies...wats d problem. is it d lens? I SOO WANNA PLAY GOD OF WAR!!

mr magic man
Unregistered guest
my game gta san andreas plays for a minit but hen gives me error reading disc and stays like that for ages does anyone got any advice

$slicknick$
Unregistered guest
yes i have a question i have the slimmer ps2 for a lil while now and ill the the game in and all it does is go rite to the browser the disc wont spin or any thing wha can i do

Username: Depressedgamer

Larose, Louisiana America

ok uhhh, these kids happened to get to my ps2 while i wasnt home and the dropped it on cement florr from about 3ft. high. well i need help on how to fix it... can anyone help me.

oh yea, it wont read discs so i think the fall nocked the lense out of focus cuz when i go to play it it says cannot read dics... now it just trys to read the disk and never stops trying, if you no what i mean.

the number for sony is 1-800-345-SONY. use it

Anonymous

i got the newest verion of ps2 by the way the sony people or open monday to friday i think. monday for sure.

Unregistered guest
my ps2 freezes when i start to play what do i do? if u know e-mail me.

1acash28
Unregistered guest
my ps2 freezes when i start to play what do i do? if u know e-mail me at akatakam28@yahoo.com

buttbutter
Unregistered guest
my disk is spinning and it starts to load.. but then when it is on the loading screen it takes 5 or 10 minuets to make it to the next screen... I need to know ways to clean the disk.

Unregistered guest
When i on my ps2 it makes grinding noises and appears a menu (always) of browser and configuration in every of my ps2 games like winning8, please HELP""""}

iam dying

Sarah
Unregistered guest
My PS2 is 3yrs old and will not play Killzone. It plays all my other games. Killzone is on a DVD. My other games are Cd's i think...It doesnt say "Disc Read error", it just tries to spin he disc, the screen stays black, then goes back to the menu/browser screen where u have the option of entering the disc or memory card. is this just a dirty lens or is the laser out of alignment to play dvd's. Thing is, it plays DVD movies. GO FIGURE!! plus, i swapped killzone the first time when it didnt work. i thought the disc was faulty so i took it bAck to the store and swapped it 4 another copy, but alas, the 2nd copy also didnt work. Whats going on?? A hearty cyber cheer for the champ who can solve this mystery!!

xXFallenAngelXx
Unregistered guest
Does anyone want a funny cheat for The Sims(PS2)?

xXFallenAngelXx
Unregistered guest
Here's the funny cheat: Light a fire place and then put a heart bed right smack in front of it and then choose relax. Then before anything happens pause the game and go to build. Put a fence next to the bed where your Sim gets out of the bed diagonaly. Somwtimes the fire will just go out but if it's sucessful the bed will burn away and your Sim will run away to another part of the house completly naked. No blur or whatever. I found this out whith my cousin while i was trying to burn him alive. :P

Anonymous

i have a game that is scratched bad and then i have another game that is not scratched nearly as bad. My ps2 wont ply mvp(the less scratched) but will play madden is there anything i can do to fix this

Post Number: 8
now my ps2 is sayinf the disk cannot be read again

DAMN THE CRUEL FAIT!!!

gordnz1
Unregistered guest
My PS2 would play all disks except for the blue one's. I tried adjusting it, but there still was one blue game it wouldn't play and the disk was fine. While I had it apart, I took a 6" Grinding wheel...no not really... q-tip with alcohol on it and rung out all the extra alcohol. Then I blew air on the laser and whiped it with the wet end of the q-tip and then once with the dry end and then hit it with air again. It has worked ever since. I'm not suggesting that anyone else try it, i'm sure it isn't scientific...but it worked for me.

Unregistered guest
can someone help me with my ps2 can u explain
how to put scotch tape next to the holes so that the spinners can catch it. if the disks are too
thin. thank u

Unregistered guest
i've had a playstation 2 for almost a year and i bought new games and when i put the game in the playstation it always brings me to the little menu when u dont put a disk in and it says this disk can not be read to all of them games what should i do?

jonathan w
Unregistered guest
ive changed the gear on my laser and the disk now spins around and 'disk error' does not come up. the screen says tht it is reading the disk but thats all it does. The game never loads up. I cantget dvd ps1 or ps2 games workin on it. Is there a substitute i can use for cleanin the lens rather than rubbing alcohol

Username: Dieselclergy

Canada

what would be the best idea for fixing a scratched ps2 game [it keeps making weird noises] and ive already tried toothpaste and its not working . am i not using it properly... please help!!

Unregistered guest
hello ppl i called sony today because my ps2 was not reading blue disks i had this ps2 for about a year and i haven't played a blue disk since i got it. i called sony and they said that the warenty is up and that i am not allowed to get a new ps2 have any of u out there ever had a problem with this at anythime u had ur ps2 please answer back via email and please tell me if that is fair or unfair peronially i think thats unfair

Unregistered guest
i thank the guy who thought of the tape trick i praise him

Unregistered guest
My problem is that a normal ps2 game has a lens, which is in white color in the ps2, but mine is modified so i wanted to clean it and what the hell? it has no lens... what should i clean in that ???? any clue?

Unregistered guest
when i put the disk in to my ps2 it sounds like a fire alarm and very weired clicking noises what do i do?

keon
Unregistered guest
my ps2 is fine

Anonymous

my PS2 only works for 2 games but not for madden 06 PLEASE HELP

Winrychan
Unregistered guest
Ok I have the new slim PS2. I had gotten it for my birthday in december. Now today I was trying to play kingdom hearts and instead of loading the game it would go to menu screen where it says browser and etc. I clicked browser it said that it was reading the disc and then it said disc cannot be read. I really would like to get this fixed so I can buy more PS2 games. What can I do?

PS2 Phucker
Unregistered guest
Phuck all of you.....

PLAYSTATION MAKER!!!!!!!
Unregistered guest
listen up to all you wise guys out there you stupid idiots keep disrespecting the ps2 and i have had about enough of it if you dont like PLAYSTATION2 then get off my website you xbox herbs!!

xbox owner and proud
Unregistered guest
ok first of all im here to help not to dis u guys so dont get ur undies in a bunch...k??? first off

Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 10:48 am:

--------------------------------------------------
listen up to all you wise guys out there you stupid idiots keep disrespecting the ps2 and i have had about enough of it if you dont like PLAYSTATION2 then get off my website you xbox herbs!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
who the hell are u...some unregistered guest who thinks hes cool...well ur not...second of i can see y everyone wiht an xbox disrespects u guys i mean i have an xbox no doubt it has only failed me once in 4years (and i wasily fixed it)...i wud never buy a ps2 bkuz the xbox is superior...no arguing with that kuz it true *sorry if it hurts ur feelings* secondly u all have the same problems
1. the lense is dirty/ broken
2. ur disk is dirty/ scratched badly

i suggest maybe a quick cleaning so use this like like the smart person left a while back b kuz it works
http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/hardware/ps2.ars

and lastly i just fixed my buddies ps2 b kuz he was freaking out like most of u worrying about money instead of trying to do sumthing for himself...so he told me his ps2 made funny noises and wudnt play any of his disks....so i just bought a can of compressed air dropped by and followed the steps above...all better...and can u believe what he told me afta

XXXXXXXX: not all of us give 2 shits about electronics
XXXXXXXX: so we find smarter people like you to fix them

ok if u dont give 2shits about electronics...dont own them...and by the way most these intelligent ppl who fix these consoles are xbox owners...just to let u kno

SyamRampersad
Unregistered guest
I can get any x box games for pc ha ha
but u fools cannot get devil may cry, final fantasy and of course God Of War ha ha ha......

SyamRampersad
Unregistered guest
can d slim line ps2 cary a hard drive???

Unregistered guest
HARKO!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!! u guys are the biggest retards in the world... the xbox has the best specs ..loads faster... and they have the best online service... the BEST shooters type games... and i actually read that in eletronic gaming magazine so shut the f*** up about it..and the only common problem about xbox is it overheats to much NOT disk read error... so f*** off u playstation 2 biatches besides u ps2 nerds cannot face the fact that halo owns most of the playstation 2 games.... so to the guy that says u fools cannot get devil may cry blah blah blah.... halo is the best game ever oh and xbox 360 will have final fantasy because they announced that on the xbox site... FINAL FANTASY PARTNERING UP WITH THE XBOX TEAM.HAHAHA. and who would want a crappy game like devil may cry..... we have ninja gaiden...and god of war... please dont get me started... that game should be banned from stores just as well as san andreas...oh and uh XBOX RULES......!!!P.S XBOX HAS THE BEST GRAPHICS SO STFU ABOUT IT

Random Guy
Unregistered guest
First off..Harko, STFU. No body cares about graphics, at least they shouldn't. Players should be playing games because they enjoy it, who the hell cares who hates it? And not just Harko, I'm talking to all those damn system fanatics out there. Whether it's X-Box, PS2, or GC; STFU already. If you like it good, if you hate it, who the hell cares? Damn fanboys are so freaking annoying.

Silver Member
Username: Stars

Post Number: 129
?

antoniosheeler2005
Unregistered guest
there is a rather simple fix that anyone can do, and it is totally non-technical, run out and get a roll of black tape - (electrical tape) then just strategically place four strips around the inner circle all right to left, do not go over the center circle, or any closer than a quarter inch from the outside of the disc, this will add enough weight to stabelize the media, and it will work fine, I have an older PS2 and have over 20 games that I have done this too, all of which are other than silver. ENJOY !!!

Anonymous

when i play madden 06 in the supermode i have access to the PAR office but when i go to train it gets stuck on loading and never finishes loading, why.

Anonymous

when i play madden 06 in the superstar mode i have access to the PAR office but when i go to train it gets stuck on loading and never finishes loading, why.

Unregistered guest
Ok i got my PS2 secondhand and when i play gta sanandreas it ether freezes or a screen comes up and it says "ERROR READING THE GTA SANANDREAS DISC" how do i stop it from doing that help please

Unregistered guest
stuf all you ****en dickheads out there you motherfuckers

Anonymous

god Of WAr Brand new Game Doesnt Work For Some reason i've Even Return The Game 3 times for a Another God of WAr And it Still REad Disc Read Error Can Someone Help Me WIth This??

Ooh And All My Other Games Work Perfectly...

Unregistered guest
dudes it clear you have no idear whats wrong
the problem is your ps2 old and dieing
or your got the wrong bios chip
check your MODEL NO.
if it ant SCPH-39003 that means it not amercain
so its ether jap or europe
it best to have amercan so if you ant means your got a diffenet bios chip so get a dif ps2 or change the chip your self
if you still got problems your ps2 is dieing
i say find one game that works sell your consle if they look to see if it works put that game in
to trick them your get cash and if they phone you up saying the consle ant working say it works great for for your self and say they must have broke it so they cant get there money back
lol it works

aw3
Unregistered guest
my ps2 is not working when it comes up with browser or system configure. It keeps saying disk read error. how do i get it to sart playing game?

Unregistered guest
I rented The Sims for PS2 and it worked for a few days. Now it doesn't load half the time, when it does read the disc the PS2 sign pops up but has a gray box around it and the game will mess up. When the curtain comes up for them to change it nevers goes back down even though everything else keeps moving. Please someone tell me how to fix this.

Unregistered guest
Every time i put one of my games in the ps2 and go to browser and it says reading disc. It does it twice then stops.

Unregistered guest
Hey, my ps2, like many others, is having a problem reading discs. It can read blue-bottom discs but fails to load the silver discs. Is there any way to fix this? If so HELP!!!!!!!!!

qwrtypdfghjklzxcvbnm
Unregistered guest
everybody, try taking your ps2 apart, clean the lense, turn the adjustment gear 2 clicks COUNTER CLOCKWISE, and put it back together. it should play the disks.

hoody0822@earthlink.net
Unregistered guest
My PS2 was working for 2 years and now it stopped. First it stopped playing blue disks, then black, and then all of them. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

SyamRampersad, grow up or I'll make you stand in a corner.

PS2 Phucker, time of the day is it? Never mind, dear.

Harko, hell. you are here:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/16516.html

..to help people who have PS2 problems. Do you know where you are? Do you realise that people don't give a damn when you don't?

Random Guy, well said. Unfortunately you're dealing with a childish element that hasn't come here to help or even debate; they do not know how.

The mods should remove their comments because like the source they are a complete waste of time and resource.

Come on mods, the majority are sick of the crap being allowed into this forum. Tell them to sling their hook.

Username: Mikehawk

My San Andreas will load up but when i start playing for lik 3 mins it always freezes. ANd when i load up a carrer it dont load. And also when i walk into my house or do a differnt mission is freezez. SO it pretty much freezes all the time. Can anyone help me out PLZZZZ e-mail me if any1 can help id appreciate it thanx

Mudvayne110238@netscape.net

Username: Mikehawk

o and i forgot to its for PS2 my san andreas that freezes

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 317
Are u using the Slim or OS PS2

Anonymous

ok the ps2 has a defect. it has always had it from when it was first released the ir lazer is slowly burning itself out and they normaly last a year thats defect number 1 the second and more comon one is that if you bump it hard or it fall over the lazers focus is nocked off and it looks like thats the problem that most people here is having. all you have to do is open it up and ajust the white gear at the top. depending on the model it will be either one or two gears. I fix ps2's for people all the time with the problems that people is describing here. just remember if it's new you have a warnety and you should use it and if it's about a year old it may be just that the lazer had died. if it's a year of over old and you adjust the gear and it's still not working then the lazer is most likely dead. oh and noone should ever send their ps2 to sony to have it fixed without a warnty. they will charge a little less then it will be to get a new one and all they will do is adjust the gear or pop out the lazer and put in a new one with hardly any work done to it so it would be best to jsut get a new one. the whole disk scanning unit was either desizened by someone or someones thats really stupid or it was purposly done that way. actually there has been a design change to make taking the cover off alot more easier then it was before. oh and one more thing make sure you have the right region. the best thing is that if you are buying a ps2 in a country get games from that same country. thats the easies way to not run into that problem

Anonymous

for Harko I just noticed what was typed there. most of the major games is avaliable on both of them. there is only a little bit of times where that is not so. and overheating is a must more major problem then optical lazer trouble. overheating in most cases is where the electronic circits id burning themselves out and I would guess that the cpu may be running to hot because it's being made to run faster then it can take. if thats to you will be lucky if a xbox lasts a year. basically the ps2 and xbox is jsut about identical in performance with slite differences. you should have waited to brag until the xbox360 and ps3 comes out there will be plenty to brag about on both sides

kohnke # 2
Unregistered guest
i took my ps2 apart but when i put it back together the reset/open tray wire came loose and can't figure where to put it back cause now it won't work period and the lights do not come on. can u tell me where to put the wire to make it work/come on.

kohnke # 2
Unregistered guest
i took my ps2 apart but when i put it back together the reset/open tray wire came loose and can't figure where to put it back cause now it won't work period and the lights do not come on. can u tell me where to put the wire to make it work/come on.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 372
can u take a pic of it

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 373
or search google

Wolverine
Unregistered guest
My game has where you put the game in it and it powers up it suddenly stop and has the reading disk so I press that and does the exact thing all over again I don't know what the poblem is, but I really like to play that game

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 641
is the game messed up at all

Anonymous

my ps2 goes rrrrrrrrrrr! then krackkkkk!
on blue disk(cd-rom)
i have no modshit installed
can some body help me

idk50@hotmail.com

Anonymous

my ps2 spins the disc 1 time real slow then dosn't do any thing whats wrong help me e-mail me with solutions

SUPER12222
Unregistered guest
mY PS2 IS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. WHEN I PUT ANY GAME TO IT IT MAKES THIS KIND OF KNOCKING NOISE AND SOMETIMES THE GAME STOPS TOO,. hELP ME WITH IT. WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH IT. iF ANYBODY KNOWS, EMAIL ME AT Candia377@AOL.COM pLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
MY PS2 GAME GTA: SAN ANDREAS PLAYS FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES AND THEN IT GOES BLACK SAYIN ERROR READING GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS...lame... I'VE USED PEANUTT BUTTER, TOOTHPASTE, AND JUS PLAIN CLEANIN IT WITH A CLOTH IT HAS NO MAJOR SCRATCHES ON IT AND HAS PLAYED PERFECT FOR AS LONG AS I'VE HAD IT EXCEPT FOR LIKE 1 DAY AGO AND IT DID THIS AND IS CONTINUALLY DOIN IT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
MY PS2 GAME GTA: SAN ANDREAS PLAYS FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES AND THEN IT GOES BLACK SAYIN ERROR READING GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS...lame... I'VE USED PEANUTT BUTTER, TOOTHPASTE, AND JUS PLAIN CLEANIN IT WITH A CLOTH IT HAS NO MAJOR SCRATCHES ON IT AND HAS PLAYED PERFECT FOR AS LONG AS I'VE HAD IT EXCEPT FOR LIKE 1 DAY AGO AND IT DID THIS AND IS CONTINUALLY DOIN IT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supermd4589
Unregistered guest
Hey Everyone. My PS2 is acting very strange. First off, it takes about 5 minutes for the PS2 to load all of my PS2 games. Secondly, My PS2 is no longer able to load PS games or DVD movies. What is going on?!?

Unregistered guest
nothing will load up games and dvd alike, i've had it fixed twice and the same thing happens can you help

kevin talor
Unregistered guest
i have just boughtthe new smackdown v raw 2006 ps2 game and i got 2 da royal rumble and my player comes in at entery #30 but round about #25 it makes funny noises like grinding , why is this ?is it just dust . last year i took it to a shop and they fixed it but its here again but the shop shut down . some one mentioned somthing abot a cleaning disk where could i get one
pls help me

Unregistered guest
Ive had a slimmer PS2 for almost a year.But then after a while I would hear a click and the disc would go slow what do i do

Unregistered guest
i dont know whats the dam prob with my game nba ballers, when ever i turn on the game and start to play the tournament in which you play against a guy named PARKER; whenever i press X then the prob occurs. IT FREEZES IN LIKE 15 SECONDS!
please for heavens sake help me someone!
(my email address is wasif_shah@msn.com)

Unregistered guest
look for the gta games that may not work it possible u save game with codes cause if u do u screw it up. and if ur ps2 is new and it just dont work with games/etc its just a defected ps2.

this is the main problem most ps2 has is that the ps2 cant read disc...

to fix this u have to take apart and fix ur self or send it back and get it fixed.or get a new one.

to fix the ps2 disc read error ur gona have to change the laser things which u can find out how to do this on some site.

go here to find out how to fix the laser thing or something...with wheel or something....
http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/hardware/ps2.ars

Ineedhelp15
Unregistered guest
hi, well i just got dance dance revolusion ddrmax or whatever the whole title is for xmas and i put the disc in but it does not spin. I tried several games like kingdom hearts, gta:san andreas, and some other games. I always hear like click noises and the disc never spins. Also it goes straight to the main menu and whenever i click browser it says reading disc then 5 seconds later it says disc cannot be read. I really would like some help!!

Unregistered guest
hi my slim ps2 that i just bought a couple days ago is fine but when i play madden 2006 after like an hour it starts to make beeping noises but it still works what should i do? please email me if you know what i should do (kowdogg@hotmail.com)

Username: Galneedscable

OK, yes,I'm a blonde who bought her kid a BoomChair 2.0 (stereo and vibration) but I can't figure out how to hook it up to the Sony PS2 we own. I've been to the website (www.BoomChair.com) and it says it should be simple but no diagrams that match the PS2 set up. The PS2 audio/video connector has a multi-pin "female" end and separate red/white audio and a yellow input pin for the back of the TV. When I take the BoomChair 2.0 audio cables (only red/white) and try to hook them up, there's no sound. Any help is appreciated because an expensive Christmas game chair has left me (as usual) wanting to "hook up"...Merry Christmas. Wish Santa had left a cute geek elf behind.

Username: Crazy_eyes

my slim ps2 scph70012 wont read my games.what happen was i put a cracked disk in the game and i have done it before. any way i put it in the the game it said it could not read the disk. i did it the second time and it said the same thing. did it a third time and said reading disc , waited for about 20 sec and it did't do anything and froze up. now it won't read any disc.

Unregistered guest
My ps2 works fine until i put in blue bottomed discs, then it starts to make load grinding noises as it tries to load the disc, then it wont read the disc and continues to make loud noises.

SaM hArPeR
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have the slim line PS2 model. but when put in a disc, it will not boot it up. it wont spin!?.
plz help, thanks

Steven garratt
Unregistered guest
My ps2 had a little fall and the game inside it got scratched. how do I fix it

p.s send me a reply asap!!!

write
Unregistered guest
i have a problem with the ps2 freezing up after about an hour of play does anybody else hav this problem or does anybody know how to fix it

write
Unregistered guest
or maybe its just the game mlb 2006 thats the game im playing when it always freezes if someone knows how to fix this please tell me

kevin nisbet
Unregistered guest
rest in peace grandad

kevin nisbet
Unregistered guest
rest in peace grandad

Anonymous

well..to start, all dvd,silver gold,blue disc work, perfectly fine, but every single one of me ps1 games have a problem, i mean they run fine but the god dam screen goes up and down up and down, like the screen is on a trampoline, it dosent go all the way up, it just hops, is there any fix for this, i really want to play grand theft auto 1

thepope190
Unregistered guest
I downloaded a game save and put it on my memory card and i worked for the frist couple of times and now my ps2 wont play any games

HeR_KnighT
Unregistered guest
someone please HELP!. ok, i recently was playing a game on my 6 month old slim ps2 and my friend came over and i decided to go clubbing, so i left it on. Came back the game had froze online with socom 3 inside. i turned it off, turned it back on and noticed the (cd)blue and (dvd)gold games,ps1 (black)games, dvds and cds(silver) all dont spin. I get a "THERE IS NO DATA" when i take the memory card out and goto browse. It has worked before because this has happened before. ive tried turning it off and on several times. and i just get the same error,"THERE IS NO DATA" i have the money too fix it but id rather find a way to fix it myself rather then to pay for another ps2 or the money to fix another ps2 because ive went through so many already over 5 so yea.. my email is mawarmothj921@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
and a post to HARKO, wut he doesnt kno is that the ps3 will OWN > xbox and xbox 360 with its blu ray disks and its gonna be a much better system. i hate clowns who have no life, who cares if xbox has final fantasy online, were still getn ff12, advent children, and many more. wat an idiot

ps2redneck
Unregistered guest
hello
tried the sony customer service to fix my ps2 as I have tried everything but adjust the laser voltage and they told me 45.00 for exchange and 65.00 for a fix...anyone else get it fixed free lately??

mikeking
Unregistered guest
it does NOT even start spinning the disc at all, and when i click Browser and put the disk in/back in it sais "Reading Disk" and the jus Disseapers after a couple Seconds.

Username: Dzavid

Stone mountain, Ga Usa

i have purchased a new smckdown vs. raw 2006 videogame. one day i was playing it then i left it on to use the restroom during the time my little brother entared my room and took my ps2 controlled and pulled to him until my ps2 fell to the ground with the game still playing. so after a while i turned the ps2 off. later that day i came back wanting to play the game and it wouldent work. it says on the bottom right now loading and just stays there it will not continue on with the game. but every other game does work. soo plaseee help me out if you can ANYBODY

Unregistered guest
does any one know if adjusting the white gear is the way to repair the SLIMLINE ps2? I understand perfectly what happens on the REGULAR ps2's but does this rule apply for slimlines as well? I

Unregistered guest
Hey Guys I have just recently bought a chip for my playstation 2 and ihave tons of burnt games
when i put a burnt disk in my ps2 it does this clicking noise and its quick and repetive i thne tried my other games which are originals and they do the same thing as well it was working perfectly yesterday please help me as i am getting very fustrated if you know how to fix send me an email to walterronda@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Ok i quess no one response here but i'll try .My Ps2 does not read silver backs.....and I did everything -- disc cleaning -- turned the gear in about 50 different postions -- blew out the machine -- even adjusted somewhat the voltage... need help anybody got answers besides takin it somewhere and getttin charged for something that could be easy to do yourself

Anonymous

my ps2 is about to dye i think it will freeze in games and stop working iv cleaned it about 5x and completle took it apart and still freezes. please help this is a BIG PROBLEM to me.

mathU
Unregistered guest
When your Playstation will not read disks, a common problem is with the laser read depth that automatically (in theory) adjusts itself. Diferent types of media require different read depths.

Here is the fix from Playstation tech support:

[quote]
The PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system has an auto-diagnosis feature that automatically adjusts the settings to allow the best possible performance from the media (PlayStation®2 format software and/or DVD movies) you are attempting to use. You may want to try the auto diagnosis feature to update the settings when you experience difficulties playing the above mentioned media. Please note that the auto diagnosis feature will not improve playback quality for the original
PlayStation® format software titles.

==================================
To use the auto diagnosis feature:
==================================
1) You must be in the "main menu" screen of the PlayStation 2 console

2) Highlight "Browser" and press the "triangle button"

3) Select "Console" using the up and down directional buttons and press the "Triangle" button

4) Press the "X" button and highlight "On" using the up and down directional buttons; press the "X" button to confirm

5) Insert a disc. The console automatically starts the diagnosis

6) Press the "Circle" button two times to back out to the Browser Screen; highlight "Browser" and press the "X" button. Once in the Browser, press the "X" button to load the game.

Please note: The diagnosis setting automatically returns to "Off" (default
setting) when you press
the "Reset" button or start playing a PlayStation 2 format software title or DVD movie.

In addition, it is important to maintain your PlayStation 2 console by keeping the vents on the console free of dust. Because dust can accumulate in the vents on both the front and rear panels of the PlayStation 2 console, we recommend that you check the vents from time to time. After turning off your console, and unplugging it from the electrical outlet, you may remove any accumulated dust with the hose attachment of your vacuum cleaner or with a small handheld vacuum.

We also do not recommend the use of any type of lens cleaner. Doing so may actually cause more problems for your PlayStation 2 console. Instead, we only recommend that you clean your PlayStation and PlayStation 2 format software discs/DVD discs using lint-free "CD wipes" found at your local software stores. When cleaning your discs, we recommend starting at the inside circle, and wiping out to the edge in a straight line. We do not recommend wiping in a circle motion, as it may cause scratches on the disc.
[/quote]

Peace Out,
mathU

http://www.hurricanedown.com
You don't have to be tone def to enjoy us, but it helps.

DudecalledDave
Unregistered guest
ALL PEOPLE!!! I HAVE THE ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS!!! TURN THE PS2 ON ITS SIDE!! IT WORKS BETTER!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME; TRY IT YOURSELF!!

Dave

Username: 14miles14

Carnarvon, W.A Australia

my ps2 isnt running anything and i mean anything and every time it trys to load a game it makes a clicking noise and then (says can not read disc)help me PLZ

Username: Burnout7899

Bridgeton, New Jersey USA

My Kingdom Hearts 2 game has no scratches but is freezing in certain areas. What should i do?

Username: Daveedo

Big river, Saskatchewan Canada

my ps2 wont play some of my games like lord of the rings and grand theft auto san andreas. it will load but when its done loadinf it says disc read error can you tell me how to fix that.

Username: Daveedo

Big river, Saskatchewan Canada

my game bulders gate only works to a certian level the i try to save it where it dont work and it freezes up or when i try to exit that level how can i fix this.

Username: New

my ps2 only plays games with blue bottoms ive loads of silver ones and 2 blue ones anyone please help

Username: Jas05

why dont my ps2 dont play blue back games? and can you explane what is the deffrents between the ps2 drivers under options

Username: Zaid

VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH INDIA

HELLLO ALL OF U CAN ANYONE HELP ME
I HAVE A PROBLEM DURING PLAYING NEW SLIM PS2 MY CONTROLLER DOESNT VIBRATES IN ANY GAME AND I HAVE TRIED NEW CONTROLLER ALSO BUT STILL IT DOESNT WORK IS THERE ANY OPTION FROM WHICH I CAN MAKE MY CONTROLLERS VIBRATE OR THE PROBLEM IS IN THE CONSOLEUpload

Username: Zaid

VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH INDIA

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=8880&post=619207#POST619207

I CAN HELP U dzavid pavlica THE GAME IS NOT WORKING THIS ALSO HAPPENS WITH ME IF U WANT TO PLAY GAME SD VS RAW THEN THERE IS ONLY TWO OPTIONS
1 BUY NEW ONE
2 FIRSTLY IF U HAVE COMPUTER THEN INSERT SD VS RAW 2006 DVD INTO YOUR DRIVE AND MAKE THE IMAGE USING NERO OR ALCOHOL 120% AFTER THAT BUY ONE BLANK DVD R AND THEN WRITE THE SAME IMAGE U HAVE MAKE USING ALCOHOL OR NERO (SD VS RAW 2006) NOTE WRITE USING LOWEST WRITING SPEED AFTER THE IMAGE IS WRITED U JUST ENTER THE DVD (U HAVE JUST MADE) IN PS2 AND ENJOY IT SHOULD WORK

Username: Trevonator

On my smackdown vs. raw 2007 game there is a lot of scratches!!! I'll get into the game and it will load my data, but after that it turns black and stays that way!! I've tried scratch removers rubbing alcohal and even toothpaste an it's the same every time. If you can help email me at reggie-92@hotmail.com

Username: Snuffy131

my ps2 is working but it wont come on ani channils and ive tried everything 2 get it workin again but i failed :-(

plz help!!!!!!!

Username: Diane_jsmith

Post Number: 6
My PS2 is also not working properly, when I played NFS... anyway, I discussed it on Griefster and got useful help..

Username: Pjmaster

United Kingdom

My formula is simple if the cd doesn`t play return it and in exchange have another one. When most of the cds don`t play i give it to the customer center for service and everything become back to normal

Username: Zack2006

could you help me ...i have a playstation 2, some dvd games works and other no ...i do not know the problem.
the model is :SCPH 30004
thanks a lot
zack

Username: Billybobbish

Sacramento, Calafornia United states

heellllllpppp!!!!!!!! my ps2 is turning 13 this year and my games are barely working now how do i fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Purepenfold

ive borrowed final fantasy x of a mate of mine but it will go to the start screen of the game then i get nothing after that
any ideas on a fix for this?

Username: Meekgeek

Mesa, AZ

Post Number: 6
On a lot of the older PS2 consoles the lasers will eventually go out, usually the first indicator that this is happening is that it will not read specific types of games. If the disc you are trying to use is blue or purple and your system is not reading it, I would say it's the laser. In which case you need to just replace the system. You can get a new PS2 for about $100 now.

Username: Purepenfold

it willread part of the disc as it brings up the game menu but nothin after that will that be a faulty laser?

Username: Mrfrumble

i have 2 blue bottom discs. and rest are silver bottom discs for ps2, it will only read one blue bottom disc. it was all working and then on morning nothing else would werk. no silver no blue but one strecth panic my ps2 is not broken i wanna know if my ps2 is scratching my discs? . i tried cleaning it with lens cleaners, i opened it and everything. help me so it will read all the disc

cool man,9

hey its me again my dad fixed it and only my two blue discs are getting read. none of my silver ones are working. i neeeeed to play nhl.

plz tell me if u no the diffrence between silver disc and blue?

can anyone tell me if my ps2 is causing the scrtches

Post Number: 4
why oh why isnt anyone writing back?! none of my silver discs are working plz anyone i nered help. my slim ps2 slim model:THCS 2006 at least i think plz in silver discs it dosen't say PLAYSTATION 2 it has 2 options browser and system configuration i do browser none silver disc is read it says: disc can not be read. for my only 2 boring{ discs have acd icon beside memory card. iwant to know why for any of u smarty pants out there.}}

Username: Libbyloo18

Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

i have a silver slimline ps2 & wont play or read god of war 1 & 2 & grand turismo 4 but they play fine on my fat ps2 so is there anyone out there that can help me pls as rest off my games r fine & there r no stratches on my disc & i've cleaned the laser as well

cheers

Username: Mikmak3579

My PS2 is giving me some trouble lately. Some of the games that i try either wont work or will be in super slow mo. Can anybody help. I am experiencing prob with many games examples are GTA SA, Jak3, The Godfather etc.

Username: Shaninnie

Me and my sister had a purple on back called "Harvest moon save the homeland" and it said disk read error but then we tried our other harvest moon and it worked but then we had a new harvest moon save the homeland and it didnt work either!
PLZ HELP US }}
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us