Archive through January 13, 2007

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 352
Wariat,

If you need the original uploader for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers, go to www.dssworld.co.nr and download it. :-)

It's also available at www.dsscommunity.co*m by clicking on "Downloads" and look under the "Fortec" section.

Good Luck! :-)

Username: Wariat

Post Number: 9
Ok I have everything now, the Uploader and the new 285T bin.. but It wont download..

heres what im doing.
Port: COM 1
STB Model: Pansat 2500
File Type: Flash rom file

But I get a message after saying "Flash Update fail"

what is wrong?

Username: Wariat

Post Number: 10
WOOO! Nvm I got it.. BIN 285T working fine :-) :-) :-) thanks AV

Bronze Member
Username: Mtl_can

Post Number: 16
hi...ppl
u know that autoroll for 285t is not working anymore...and it was uploaded today...

Bronze Member
Username: Tutor

Post Number: 54
285t does not work It can't get today's DN keys
1E B3 93 7A 2C 69 34 24 E4 31 52 C0 7C 29 63 56

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 39
With 285T bin cahnnels chages faster than others. Last key change autoroll was not working. Must watch for next key change.

Username: Voodoobling

Post Number: 2
New Keys

Key0: 63 53 EF F1 78 3F 84 19 14 76 A0 01 3B B3 06 5C

Key1: 1E B3 93 7A 2C 69 34 24 E4 31 52 C0 7C 29 63 56 (active)

Post Number: 3
Quick question, I have a FLU with a SN 500 dish. When doing a scan what settings should I use? For instance:

For LNB tybe I'm using Dish-Pro
For LNB Local Freq I have 11250
For 22khz I have OFF
For DiSEqc I have OFF

scew changes from -45 to 45 on various v

Are these setting correct or should I change them?

Post Number: 4
Also, the lnb has a 110 and 119 output. What kind of switch to I use so I can combine them into one coax running to the receiver?

Username: Bamba

Post Number: 1
my fortec star ultra the channels are not coming. What am i supposed to do. I got the serial cable and i downloaded the software from dssworld but right now i it only says 0% after 1hr. i dont know what am i supposed to do. help me

when i connect the reviever to the pc should i also leave the dish cable connections connected to the reciever. Can someone step by step tell me what am i supposed to do to get my dish working.

Post Number: 3
the keys posted are too long my dish keys are not that long. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bronze Member
Username: 18_volts_baby

Post Number: 43
New 2500 Clone safe bin posted by chancy himself

X-85BL_061124_286T_db_api(N).bin
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=1322

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5910
U must register at ftabins aka ftaNObins, too azzhole...FU!...now U are deceiving and lying to the people here!...U and ftaNObins are the lying scammers as proved by YOUR own false bogus post above this one..it is NOT 1 click away, no more than dsscommunity is...U must register at BOTH!!!..which U lied and imply, and posted as NOT required at your site...at least I speak the truth here, and am up front and tell people they must register..

and BTW...ftaNObins copies all my material and downloads files from me..unless I throw them a bone , every once and awhile..which will NEVER happen again...U shouldn't bite the hand that feeds U...U have NO idea who I am..

and azzhole...its Ecoustics, that blocks URL and certain words...like Coo*lsat!...it has NOTHING to do with the sites U scamming TARD!

We have all the Pansat new bins, clone bins, and Ultra bin.....along with loaders, instructions,channel lists, etc all right here, Immediately released 13 hours ago..

remove the * in link and register..

www.efta.us ...sells NO clones..and Extremeview Magnum ($165) is best receiver available and ONLY one NOT to have any of these recurring autoroll problems....latest software support for that and ALL receivers ( Pansat, Viewsat, Coo*lsat, Ultra, Extremeview, etc) make and models, at Dsscommunity...

BTW...our Pansat 2500 clone and FLU bin 286T too, was posted by chancy, its creator....and our 2700 Clone bin posted by its creator too..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
The site is blocked for dirty dealings... I have also heard a rumor or two it might be a DN/BEV name collecting site and you pimpin it cuz you turned states evidence and sold all your bro's down the river.. And 2 keep you own azz outta jail your are here helping Ech0Star

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can fool all the people all the time..

100% Real Deal...
http://www.ftabins.net

One click away... Still 100% Pure... Of the people for the people

Post Number: 5
lmao at the drama

Username: Amirk03

I have fortec lifetime ultra and i need help to get it to start to watch channels on it can some one please help me. i also don't know how to do the female to female from computer to the reciver. pleassse help me sum1

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 783
Amir kassim.. There has been alot of great guides and info posted here,, by many different people !!!!

everyone should spend time reading and learning there recievers,, the key changes will allways happen,, bins will need to be changed,,and so on !!!

all of these same questions are asked everytime !!! and the answers are posted,, and posted again,, and again ,,,

please do some research ,,, we will help ,, but ya need to learn the basics !!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5998
Go read like everyone else!...

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lkloserking

Post Number: 15
you no big help LK wy even post saying crap you says no think that are good. you big loser live by the mother as child. no good for usr here insult an treatin usr.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 741
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
People,

If you own a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receiver, then please DON'T ask for Dishnetwork or BellExpressVu keys! Bin 286T is out and autoroll is working fine. Just download that bin and you don't have to ask for keys anymore. It's available at www.dssworld.co.nr - Specializes in FLU receivers ONLY. Also available at www.dsscommunity.*com - Specializes in all receivers. (remove * from the link!)

Username: Mini_the_don

hi, im using the 286t bin and it still doesnt seem to be working....my autoroll is on and i waited very long for it to load.....can any one help?

thanks,greatly appreciated!

Bronze Member
Username: Masterstylz

Post Number: 29
minito check your connections and then do a sat scan
see if that helps

Bronze Member
Username: Orjane

Post Number: 14
hi guys
i'm a newbie can any one tell me how to flash my fortec star ultra and witch cable i have to use
thank u so much

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Bon,

You need RS 232 female-female Straight Cable (Staright Cable is a category of RS 232 cables). Then you need the uploader and the latest bin. The cable, you can buy at any computer store. Uploader and the latest bin are here: www.dssworld.co.nr

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thank u so much AV

I forgot to tell u that i have only a laptop , i don't if RS 232 WELL work .
graetly appreciadet}

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
Go to a computer store and buy a USB adapter. Through that, you can plug RS 232 and that'll help you transfer the latest file from your laptop into your receiver. USB adapter is not really expensive and I think that you can also buy them at FutureShop. Good Luck :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
thank u so much AV for help

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
Guys,

The latest working bin for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers is Bin 286T. Yes, this is the latest bin for Fortec Star Lifetime receivers from Chancysand. Just ignore those people who are saying that there was a another bin for Fortec Star Lifetime receivers today (November 30, 2006). Yes, Bin 286T's autoroll is taking some time to roll the keys, but it's working fine. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 39
AV,
yes the 286t it's working fine but after 20 min watching tv the picture freeze, so i reput the 284t and the autoroll it's up on it.
could you tell me why the picture freeze if the 286t it's running very well? thankxxxx

Username: Olivia

Post Number: 4
i flashed my receiver and now i"am not getting 61.5 not the channels i don"t know what to do can anyone help me I was wondering if i had to erase all the channels and down load them all over again but i need help to do that what buttons to touch

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
Zaza Mala,

I think that something is probably wrong with your receiver. If you think that Bin 284T is working fine for you, then stay with it. Other people are not having any problems with Bin 286T. Look, I have bin 286T in my reveiver and it's good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 366
Olivia Silva,

Try doing a factory reset and then re-scan all of your satellites. Good Luck!!! :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
AV,
what's the last bin for fortec classic na
is it this one,,} lifetimeclassicna_061115.zip
thankx
could you confirm 4 me please}

Username: Melissa666

Post Number: 6
I have Fortec star lifetime ultra. Can't do antena scan, network scan screen is full with "new", when I do blind scan, it swithes off and doesn't save changes.... I think I have to go back to factory setting. But I am reading for hours and don't know what exactly I have to do - which is the file for factory setting, step by step what to do... if you have a link to a past post... For now, I found a file in al7bar for factory setting and the post says after installing it, to install the last bin - is that enough? thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
Zaza Mala,

Yes, that's the correct bin for Fortec Classic NA. That bin works great. If you want to download that bin, go to www.dsscommunity.co*m and download it. If you can't find that bin on this website, please tell me and I'll give the exact link to that bin. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
AV,
thankxx & i will let you know

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
Good Luck!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
AV,
i find it, also i find many thing that i was looking for,is the best web site fta.
1000000000000000000000000000 thankxx for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 381
You're Welcome! :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 382
Guys,

If you're looking for Channel List for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers, then you've come to the right place. Currently, I'm working on the channel list and as soon as I finish working on it, I'll put it on DssWorld so you can download it from there. So far, it looks good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
Guys,

Here you go! I've finished making the Channel List for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers and it's working great. I'm giving you people in advance, but It'll soon be on www.dssworld.co.nr!

This is the latest channel list as of December 4, 2006. Here are the channel lists:

Channel List for Dish 110/Echo 8 www.dssworld.co.nr! Good Luck and Enjoy!

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 38
The bins I use for my fortec I also use on a pansat 2500 (Clone). Does this channel list work on that receiver?

Silver Member

Post Number: 389
Sorry, I don't have any answer to that. I'm good at Fortec Lifetime Ultra receivers ONLY. I've tested those channel lists on Fortec Lifetime Ultra receivers and it's working fine.

Silver Member

Super Moder...

Post Number: 115
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/298918.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
18 Volts Baby,

Why are you messing this thread? The link that you've posted above, isn't related to Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers. I created this thread for people who own FLU receivers and need help with them. C'mon dude, THAT'S ENOUGH! If you wanna spam and disturb other people, then go and create a new thread and name it "18 Volts Baby's Spamming". Good Luck!

Username: Bm123

Post Number: 5
Any idea why most of the channels have been the same for echo 8, 7, and 1. this was not the case before!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
BM,

Hmmm.... Are you saying that all those satellites are giving you the same channels? Sounds strange to me. Make sure your satellite settings are correct and then re-scan all three satellites.

Username: Bm123

Post Number: 6
with exception to few channels. yes, most channels are the same. thxs, I'll recheck and let you know.

Username: Tosba3

i went to load my fortec star with (Fortecstar STB Updater v3.31) and it asks for my stb model where would i find my stb model and how?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
If you're loading the lastest bin into your receiver, then enter "Pansat 2500" inside the STB Model area. Everything you need is available at www.dssworld.co.nr

Username: Ed1

i have flu and cant get bev on my epg.get dish for 2 hours any ideas.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6356
common with Pansat modified bins for the Ultra...also common for genuine non modified Blacklist Pansat bins..and the Ultra is a clone of the Pansat 2500..

Username: Poonam008

Post Number: 8
Hi...Can somebody please advice me how to get Zee Tv and Zee Cinema. I have fortec lifetime classis receiver and getting echo 3 and echo 7 on it. Thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
Poonam,

I am sorry, I can't help you with Fortec Lifetime Classic receivers. Try DssCommunity's Live Chat for quick help. As you can see, this thread is only for Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra receivers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
AV, first happy new year 2007.
im using 286T for my fortec lifetime ultra, i thing the autoroll is down.
any new bin with autoroll up ??
thankxxxxxxxxxx

Silver Member

Post Number: 433
Zaza Mala,

Right now, there's no new bin for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. I know that the autoroll is acting stupid. I'll let you know when the fix comes. Keep this website in your Favorites: www.dssworld.co.nr - Now they support all receivers and becoming popular!

Happp New Year to you also!

Bronze Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 32
hey i know there is no new bin for fortec star lifetime ultra but which one is everybody using right now because i need to get it for my lifetime thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 80
[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
thanks for the post

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Sccrskills,

Well, there bins for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers. They use Pansat 2500's bins, which are edited by Chancysand. If you want the latest bin for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra, go to www.dssworld.co.nr and get it from there!

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 42
286T is the latest bin in use. You can download it from www.dssworld.co.nr

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
Live Chat is now on www.dssworld.co.nr ! Enjoy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
thanks guys i know i already have a pansat so i can use the same bin for the fortec star but thanks anyways u guys are a lot of help

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec01

Post Number: 67
can any1 help me i was wonderin if you use one sat to get bev and dn at da same time

Gold Member

Post Number: 6899
Fortec Ultra bin 287T is now available at www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums..released minutes ago...6 Jan 2007...with WORKING AUTOROLL!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1149
X-85BL_070105_287T_db_api(N)

For fortec Ultra - Latest BIN 287T

Get Serial Load File here:
[link removed]

Get Full Jkeys File here:
[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
Latest bin for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers is on www.dssworld.co.nr! The latest bin is X-85BL_070105_287T_db_api(N).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
AV, LK, Nalin Nyda ,
thankxxx for the bin 287T.
it works fine for my fortec lifetime ultra.
i just wanna know if this bin is good for pansat 2500A clone ????}

Gold Member

Post Number: 6930
LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 6897
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 10:44 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pansat 2500 CLONE and Fortec Ultra safe bin are now also available at www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums

X-85BL_070105_287T_db_api(N).zip ...by chancysand

remove the * in link and register for free...and email and IP are sacred and kept private!

Username: 240sx

I am a newbie... and i was wondering if it would be possible for someone to post the keys for dish network...the new keys for jan 7th 2007..
i ll appreciate it so much.. thanks..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1158
The following is a direct download of the latest BIN 287T for Pansat 2500, Pansat clones and Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU).
The 284T BIN definitely does not work at all, and 286T has problems with autoroll now, so use the 287T.
X-85BL_070105_287T_db_api(N)

For fortec Ultra - Latest BIN 287T

Get Serial Load File here:
[link removed]

Get Full Jkeys File here:
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 1159
Andrew: Keys are always posted very quickly in the "New Keys" thread in this forum.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 6932
Nalin...its obvious that U are STALKING me!!!U are a WACKO!...everywhere I post, U post right after me!...U are fukced up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1165
LK. SHUT UP. You are in ALL the threads, so YOU are stalking everybody. You started drinking too early in the day today.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6938
blow me U sllut!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
not to be of track but could i use one dish to get dn and bev at the same time im using a fortec

Gold Member

Post Number: 6943
the receiver type NEVER matters!...U cannot use a small 18 inch round dish....cause 91 (bev)-110 (DN) are 19 degrees apart...need a bigger dish..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
not to be of track but could use one dish to get both dn and bev at the same could any1 help me out

Gold Member

Post Number: 6944
I already answered U in your other post!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
sry bout i guess clicked twice wat size do u think would do be good do u kno how to hook everything up im not sure but i got idea

Username: Isayhellousayhi

Houston

hey guys would u plz let me know how to change the bin for my pansat 2500A thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1167
canon labtec: You can have both DN and BEV coming from one dish, but it had better be a 30-33" dish. You are probably better using your current small dish and adding another small dish.

Silver Member

Post Number: 444
Danny,

This thread is for Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1168
Instuctions for uploading a BIN.
1. You will need a 9 pin F/F cable - for Pansat 2500 and clones it is a staight DB9 RS232 cable.
2. Download the 287T BIN. Unzip it using winzip.exe
3. Download BL Updater 1.4
4. disconnect the cable from the LNB or Switch coming into your receiver.
5. Keep the receiver off and connect the DB9 cable to the receiver and computer.
6. Start (Run) BL Updater. Default COM1 should be OK in most case, but if it does not work you can change it to COM 2.
7. Select BIN and get the 287T Bin ready in the window for uploading.
8. Be ready to start both the receiver (the switch at the back) and the upload.
9. Switch the reciver on, and immediately click on the mouse to start the upload process.
10. You will see uploading in progress to 100%.
11. WAIT, WAIT. You will see the notice burning the flash ROM.
12. After the ROM burnng, you will get the message of completion. Wait a little and then turn off the reciever.
13. Disconnect the receiver, connect it to the LNB or Switch and turn it on.
14. Let the autoroll work - if it does not, turn autoroll off. Make sure the time and zone settings are correct. If necessary, install the keys manually.
15. Scan your satellite if necessary.

Username: Sneaky

i just did the instructions listed above...im just getting a green dashed line going from left to right then right to left...im pretty sure i updated my box correctly...i dunno..im a confused idiot...

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1238
Nick - The process described by Nalin above is for fixing receivers with Night Rider lights which is what you have now! This happens when the boot sequence in the system is interrupted and the only way to fix it now is to follow the same proceedure.

Now while this is going to cause hate and discontent among those in here, these are the proper proceedures to follow when flashing either a Pansat or Fortec... (Nalin I am copy pasting part of your proceedures that are correct)

1. You will need a 9 pin F/F cable - for Pansat 2500 and clones it is a staight DB9 RS232 cable.
2. Download the 287T BIN. Unzip it using winzip.exe
3. Download BL Updater 1.4
4. disconnect the cable from the LNB or Switch coming into your receiver.
5. Keep the receiver off and connect the DB9 cable to the receiver and computer.
6. Start (Run) BL Updater. Default COM1 should be OK in most case, but if it does not work you can change it to COM 2.
7. Select BIN and get the 287T Bin ready in the window for uploading.
8. Turn your receiver on from the back and allow it to complete its BOOT Sequence.
9. Once you see the "ON" on the front display, turn it off from the front.
10. Now commence your download and wait until it is completed and the receiver has shut off and powered back on.
13. Disconnect the receiver, connect it to the LNB or Switch and turn it on.
14. Let the autoroll work - if it does not, turn autoroll off. Make sure the time and zone settings are correct. If necessary, install the keys manually.
15. Scan your satellite if necessary.

It is very imprtant that you follow these in order to avoid getting night rider lights! While I know others would like to argue this point, I've been doing it for a long time and rather then attempt to dispute this I suggest you try it first.

There has been every now and then a receiver that just didn't want to work, but then I've forced the bin in using Nalin's proceedure which are the correct proceedure to follow if you have NIGHT RIDER LIGHT only...

Gold Member

Post Number: 7062
Nick...do as PRFRMNJ just stated...Nalins post is incorrect for normal loading of bins, it is ONLY done for nite rider (dashing -----lights) or done when U "appear" to possibly have a dead receiver..NJ has posted the CORRECT normal bin uploading procedures..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
hi everyone I have FLU and I downlaoded 287t but it couldn't work I got no channel and my receiver is bloked. the font digit display (on) and the remote contole does not
work please help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1207
FAH: The full instructions have been posted twice above. Follow the instuctions religiously

Gold Member

Post Number: 7064
Fah...have U ever got Dishnet or Bev with your receiver?...are U new to this hobby?...many factors here, dish alignment, software corrupted or not unzipped, cables, LNB's, switches, antenna receiver settings,reboot receiver etc..if U want info and help, U're gonna have to post better than that...

my car don't work, how come?

If U know receiver and dish etc are good, and U are experienced somewhat, just reboot the receiver with rear switch OFF/ON or an unplug for a few minutes...or download the bin from the site again and unzip it and upload it again..and be patient and wait for keys to autoroll..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
thanks Nalin Nyda
I followed these instructions but I have the same problem the receiver display ((On)) on the font
befor I never had this problem with 284t or 286t
just with 287t

Gold Member

Post Number: 1242
FAH - What displays on your TV? Normally when you turn on your receiver it will go into the Guide Download and unless you have your TV on you will not see anything. It is at this point where you either hit OK to download the guide or hit EXIT to go into your channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Im not new in this hobby
now it works but after many times of download

Gold Member

Post Number: 1258
FAH - Just make sure that from here on out you do the regular proceedure to flash. It will save you headaches...

Username: Bikesrules

i got the same problem than fah after downloading 287t my receiver is bloked. the front digit display (on). the front "on" button don't work and the remote contole does not
work. and i can download no more bin on it, it says error. is it death ? what can i do ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
Eric Henri,

Try loading the factory bin to your receiver. I know you're saying that it says an Error, but try! Then, find bin 287T from a different website and load it into your receiver. Try (www.dsscommunity.*com (remove * from the link or www.dssworld.co.nr)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1269
Eric - disconnect receiver from the wall for about 10 minutes. If you still have this problem when you connect it back, then you are going to need to follow AV's advise using the flash proceedures Nalin posted above (Nalin Post # 1168) then and only then move on to the flashing proceedure I posted (My post #1238) and you should be good to go

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
eric choose to download 284t in ur receiver and go to a free channel (not $ channel) then try to put 287t in it. That what I did now it works
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us