yep i miss it too

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 320
lol when is it gonna get fixed?

Bronze Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 60
They are cleaning up, it must come bak in several minutes...they do this time by time...

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
oo ok thnxs for the update!....hey what do u thnk bout viewsat ultra receiver is it any gud?

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1160
satgrl,

Viewsat Ultra
SonicView 4000
Conaxsat Mini

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13144
satgrl...I told u , that U were screwing up the server...maybe U'll listen now...u killed it, with all your stupid posts, and heavy unneeded nonsense traffic...as we all know, U didn't belive me....it was NOT a chat room!....thanks for killing it for all the others with your 14 yr old redundant BS posts!....U and Dr S succeeded in what U were seeking!

BTW...this is NOT a joke...the 2 of u can takle 100% responsibility for this...no matter vwhat U say, if U know anything about servers, U know its 100% TRUE!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1301
satgrl aka doreen hi how u feel

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1446
dont hold back LK, tell us how u really feel...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13147
I agree with cartier1...i think Doreen is behind many of the posts...using various nicks...she LIVES on a computer and chats and forums, 24/7, but never ever rarely posted under "Doreen", which makes no sense...unless u are using another nick!

and if she replies to this then u know cartier was right!...I've always suspected it!....and was shocked to see cartier actually posting what I've been thinking...and suddenly I receive alot of unexplained babbling unrelated attachments and links from her (which I refuse to open), but never any text...like "how are U, whats new"....so I think she's up to possibly kiiling the forums and attacking my puter too...

Username: Pakiguy

Post Number: 1
Hi every one, I put the new bin in my Viewsat extreme yesterday and it was working perfect, rite now i am having trouble with my signal, some time picture comming and going and quality is very low, and it says on the bottom Autoroll processing, any body else experiencing same thing or its only me, plz reply fast so that i could check my dish may be its moved . Thanks in advance

Username: Fuzzybud

FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 4
Since the forum is being worked on, I don't know if this is in the right place, but here is my problem. I have a Pansat 2700A. I have been reading for days. Last night I tried to load new Boot 75 file into my receiver using GTRom loader 27.02. the receiver now has boot file 62. I can not get the new b75 to load. I have tried about 6 times and I get night rider lights everytime, and I have to put old bin back in again.
I just read on another site that to update from boot 62 to boot 75 you have to use loader 3.35 and then use loader 27.02 to load the new bin file 218. Is this true.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1730
PG
I expect more strange behaviour to VS extreme
Hardware issue

Satgrl
Yo smoked half of the forum with the speed of your posts
Please take it easy on the other half
It is all what we got left now.

Username: Gunda

Brampton, Ontario Canada

HELLO ALL,

IS THERE A FILE OUT FOR PANSAT 3000? COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1731
check www.ftabins.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
are u fing kidding me... now tell me yo dont work for dn?? didnt I chat with u last night on charlie chat?? Please tell me who was hiding in the grassy noll? u gosta know...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13151
3000= 2500 clone = never again will there be a new file...its history!

Boot upgrade Guide for 2700A/E models from current b-70 to b-75.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/index.php?c=22

=INSTRUCTIONS ================================================== ===============

1. Connect null modem cable from PC to receiver.

2. Open new [ Blacklist STB Updater Version 27.02 X-87BL.exe]. <--(Included in a Zip File)

3. Click Select File and open Boot_2700A (b75) _ (07)0310 new boot file. <--(Included in a Zip File)

4. Turn the receiver power ON and click Write File and wait until Download Completed OK will appear.

5. Front LED will display moving b-7-5 left to right if upgraded succeeded.

6. Open new api bin file matching with b75 boot version, <--(Included in a Zip File)
(Any api version dated on or after Mar 10, 2007 and click Write File.
Wait until Download Completed OK appears.
Front LED will display b-7-5 and channel number will appear shortly.
If your receiver is in Factory Default Condition, front LED will appear ON shortly.
8. 2700A/E (IR) all models can be applied.

=NOTE(S) ================================================== ===================

1. Old version v27.01 will not work.

2. b75 boot upgrade needed only one time for each Receiver.

=WARNING ================================================== =================
Do not interrupt the main power until download completed OK
appears on the PC screen. It may damage the receiver seriously.
If download fail appears, check the api bin file date if it is old version
before Mar 10, 2007. It should be Mar 10, 2007 or after dated one.

Pansat 2700A/E Boot 7.5 Upgrade 03-11-07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""These are the instructions I used and it worked. There are a couple of steps beyond the original BL version that I include to make it a smooth transition.

All files are in the zip file attached.

1. Do a factory reset.
2. Load file 115 (latest factory file available for boxes BEFORE upgrade)
3. Start up the loader v27.02 (THIS IS A NEW LOADER and is required for all B75 level files.
4. Select the file BOOT 2700A.......0310.bin and select BOOT FILE ONLY
5. Power the receiver ON at the rear switch and start the download. The front display will show B75 moving across if successful when finished.
6. Open the API file X87_BL_070311_B75_200_API.bin and select API file on the loader. (NOTE: Any api file after 10 Mar 07 should work if/when they are later issued) When complete, the box should say B75 and then switch to "ON" if you followed the instructions completely. If you did not return your box to factory state first, it will switch to a channel number instead of "ON" but may also fail. Shortcuts are user decisions.

DO NOT power off until steps are completed. Failure to follow instructions can result in potential damage.""""

4q2

Ok those are pretty much the official instructions, now I'll tell you my experience.
Steps 1, 2 and 3 were done, of course with no problems.
Step 4 is where I had problems and I never saw the B-75 flash across my receivers screen, just the green dash going back and forth, maybe that was it but my box wouldn't do what was mentioned.
Flashed my box numerous times with the boot file but it would not show the B-75 message at the end of flashing.
Finally I loaded the 115 factory bin again and instead of turning off my receiver from the back, I left it on.
I then selected the 2700A.......0310.bin {BOOT ONLY} and flashed it while my receiver was still on, low and behold it took and b-75 flashed on my receivers display.
I was then able to load the X87_BL_070311_B75_200_API.bin, again with my receiver still on and it loaded perfectly with b-75 on my receivers display until the box powered off by itself.
Receiver then rebooted with b-75 showing on the display and it going to on.
I'm not recommending the steps I did but it worked for me.
Follow the recommended steps before my crazy steps, if you get stuck you may want to try what worked for me.
I will warn you not to interrupt the flashing procedure until you see the loader tell you that the download was successful..
You can do damage to your receiver that may require a jtag.
The kit below also has the new B-75 loader found at PansatUSA, included.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13152
BTW...the pansat 2700 never had a boot 6.2...original 2700 was b70 boot and needs updating to the b75 , which should have been done last March......and the 2500 is boot 60...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13153
King...that reply indicates U know nothing about FTA...

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1732
Pansat needs a b-52

Gold Member

Post Number: 1448
U said it LK....
He has learned alot here I think...
but he HAS to work for DN... trying to scare everyone and slow the sale of FTA boxes.
Either that or he is a walmart greeter trying to look cool with his stupid posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1449
the "engineer"
lol
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Maulla

Post Number: 11
is anybody having trouble with 119 signal? i can't get channels on both 3500 and 2500 converted to 2700. 110, 121 are working fine

USA

Post Number: 5
Thanks LK. the first set of instructions for the 2700 b75 upgrade is what I have been using, but it has not worked. I will try the instructions using the 115 bin file. I could be wrong about the boot file on my 2700A. This is what it says on my setting info x87bl-060927-274api. I don't remember when I loaded this file. It has been working fine until I started loosing channels.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1733
Boss
Your exact post is here
http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=3547

USA

Post Number: 6
BTW which GTRom loader would I use to load file 115. I have 3.38 and 27.02 and i believe 1.4. Will one of these work?

Username: Zak123

Hollywood, Ca Usa

do you need to reset pansat 2500a to base, so you can convert it to 2700. becouse i do it like it is with the latest bin 289 and when i tried to convert its not downloading the converter bin? any help will be appreciated

Username: Hardshyboy

i was converting my 2500a to a 2700 i downloaded j27 205 1.bin with blacklist when download finished i recieved download completed but on my box i had a dash light on i waited for the b75 to flash but it never happened so i turned my box off from the back so i could redownload but my box will not turn on at all help me please and thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 29
using blacklist loader 1.4, b75 boot file as j27_205_1.bin and finally Jvvh_218_pt_GC_(No_BG_.bin ... everything working like a charm - 300/500 :-)

Username: Zak123

Hollywood, Ca Usa

Post Number: 5
pablo did you do the factory reset, or you jest downloaded right on top of the latest bin. cuz right now my dash button jest going back and front and its not stoping plz help and also were did you download all the needed bin's

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1271

Registered as Sad girl only to get your
attention fools.
Too many questions and answers in two days
over (300) posts.

Sad girl may have been a Gold Member here before
was waxed, now working fast looking for the Gold.

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 13
help. i installed what was supposed to be a clone safe b75 update to my 2700 clone receiver and read the b75 from left to right. and tried to install the bin and my receiver wont boot up. no lights at all. so i made a j-tag from the download instructions and tried to use it with the wall file and such. but now i get a pop up saying could not aquire i/o. windows nt/2k users must have admin rights. where do i go next im using windows xp

Bronze Member
Username: Devenw

MISIS

Post Number: 31
NO POWER

Bronze Member

MISIS

Post Number: 32
I don`t know what happen, i convert my Lifetime Ultra to pansat 2700 it was working fine yesterday but when i check this morning no power on receiver, what should i do, please help me.
Thank you in advance.

Bronze Member
Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 14
yes the power is hookup up to both the computer and receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Polo69

Post Number: 16
where can i find a new bin for my FLU converted to 2700...thanks in advance

Gold Member

Post Number: 1272

As for the King (Tapeman)
Lot of his answers can be very confusing at times. When he first registered here he ask Lk
how to install a Satellite system,then two months later he was saying that he was on cable
and was unethical to steal Satellite signals.

How can a person do all this testing that he claims he does with no equipment?

Conclusion
Maybe King is working for someone here.
Why would a person take all this bashing and still be here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
give it a break people!!...its just a forum cleanup and who the hell is doreen? dont play stupid people...dont act like if u guess u will noe me...i am who i am...and dont judge

Gold Member

Post Number: 1273

As for the good Doctor, I think that he does work for someone here. It could be ecoustics or another website.He sure knows alot about LK.
Why so much on his case? I do think that LK knows who this person is. When the Doctor is
here you don't see LK.

Since Doc came here changes were made.
Posts deleted, people waxed, and now are home.
Hey, Doc when can we get our forum back?
We are the good guys.

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
u can get ur forum back as soon as it is cleaned up be patient

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1734

It was Phase III DTV dish if yo know anything about it
Great to have forum Kids to give us acurate analysis

When i/o introduced fiber optic triple package in my town I was among the first to get it which carried the most Free HD channels in true 1080i

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 132
Quote: Words of a Idiot

satgrl...I told u , that U were screwing up the server...maybe U'll listen now...u killed it, with all your stupid posts, and heavy unneeded nonsense traffic...as we all know, U didn't belive me....it was NOT a chat room!....thanks for killing it for all the others with your 14 yr old redundant BS posts!....U and Dr S succeeded in what U were seeking!

BTW...this is NOT a joke...the 2 of u can takle 100% responsibility for this...no matter vwhat U say, if U know anything about servers, U know its 100% TRUE!

One thing is for sure and "100% TRUE" !!!

The more your fingers move across the keyboard the more you solidify you overall ignorance and lack of possibly having a understand of ANYTHING beyond that of being a simple keyboard parrot with a basic understanding how the commands of copy&paste work.

Ecoustics is run on a deadicate server running Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
with system specs like that below.

Dual Core AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 x 2.2 GHz)

System Memory DDR RAM 2 GB

With a 100 MBit data transfer speed connection.

Hard Drive 2 x 250 GB (Raid 1-Software) average transfer speed 30 MBytes/sec

By using raid 1 system there are two identical copys of all the data on ecoustics.
Which means for all practical purposes there is a continuous on the fly backup of the complete site.

Even if Satgrl herself could post say two messages a sec with 100+ users browsing the
site that wouldn't even come close to using even 10% of available resources.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 352
www.pansatusa.com

Question #6
Answer: It means the unit lost all the memory in the flash, but boot file is still saved condition.
This problem can be happened when you executed download (from old boot v 62 condition unit) new api file dated Mar 13, 2007 (or after date) without b-75 boot file download first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
For you information Oh Great Ignorant One (LK)

This site had somewhere around 356,100 U.S. visitors last month.

Which means roughly 12,000 visitors a day.

Just like all your other delusion which you spew daily you statement is 100% GARBAGE!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13156
Originally Posted by jvvh5897
I've stopped doing the public mod files. I've gotten none of the help I've asked for in the past. I wrote script and programs so any of you could do the mods and I released them to overwhelming indifference.

I've had my box working for two days. I gave those that asked a clue of what I did different in the script (remarked out the defeat for the 0x102 byte checksum). Get a clue, get off your butts--learn something.

scaffold
Intermediate Tester Join Date: Apr 2004

Jvvh_218_p via serial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2500-files-font-b/jvvh_218_p -via-serial-164534.html

Use at your own risk.
Attached Files
Jvvh_218_pT.zip (430.0 KB, 0 views)

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Kavin Reno

I have nothing to do with this site. It's true I and others have a history with LK going back to Dave days where he first started burning people.

I just trying to prevent any further burns.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1161
So, you're saying that JVVH released some programs that people can use to make their own bins? Where are those programs?

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 353
www.dssrookie.com/forums/979549-post2.html

www.dssrookie.com/forums/coders-corner/upgrade-pansat2500-to-2700-a-122509.html

Bronze Member
Username: Kb1

Post Number: 19
can anybody tell me why am I not seeing any sat on screen this is after converter 2500 clone to 2700 and downloading 218 bin

Thanks

Username: Bruce69

AV;I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY PANSAT 2500A TO 2700 USING YOUR CONVERTING KIT.I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST BIN USING BLAKLIST UPDATER14.I CHOSE COM 1,2,3 AND 4..IT IS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE(CANT OPEN SERIAL PORT)I AM USING RS232 CONNECTION.PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Omar_nab

Post Number: 11
please how can i convert my pansat 2500a original i have the bin JVVH 218 and loader BL 1.4 how can i convert it please help

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1735
Satellite forum is down
Most others are experiencing heavy traffic
Check www.ftabins.net it seems to be working well
http://ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=128

Make sure yo read well before loading just any bins

Bronze Member
Username: Poochi425

Mis, On

Post Number: 22
hi guys

when can we expect any news about Ariza ???

what happened to my earlier posts on the new sat forum ??? its all blank now..

Username: Pakiguy

Post Number: 2
Hi LK or any friend, Need help with captive work 600S premium, my friend bought a new receiver and he wants me to program this for him, please tell me what bin or bins i have to put, in the sequence, and what loader i have to use and which web site has all of these bins, and is CW is up rite now after recent glitch. thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help, as we are helping each other to have the every satellite on.

Bronze Member
Username: Omar_nab

Post Number: 12
please lk how can i convert my pansat 2500a original i have the bin JVVH 218 and loader BL 1.4 how can i convert it please help

Bronze Member
Username: Starmovil

Chihuahua Mexico

Post Number: 66
Hi guys, i've converted my lava 3200 with A] BLAKLIST UPDATER 1,4,0,0
B] j27_205_1.bin
C] jvvh_208_1.bin

and now my lava doesn't respond to the remote control, what's wrong?, (sorry by my english)

Bronze Member
Username: Poochi425

Mis, On

Post Number: 24
guys

i saw on one of the websites bin 298 for ariza 700 dated 26-10-2007 and i just wonder if its a hoax as we already have bin 299 released in sept
pls. comment

Bronze Member

MISIS

Post Number: 34
Please help me i have no power on my receiver after i convert from Fortec star life time ultra to pansat 2700. It was working fine yesterday, this morning when i check no power.

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 34
Hi AV, LK and others,

I want to convert a pantec to 2700 and found following info at other site. I need your suggestion if these are the right steps for conversion. My questions:
Do I use 1.4 BL loader,
where can I find j27_205_1.bin,
Do I have to unzip it before loading.
Again do i unzip jvvh_208_1.bin file. Thanks in advance.
C/P from other site:

i found this in another section, please enjoy.
This is how to load your 2500,FLU or clone with 29xT (ex 294T) to a 2700 clone via the SERIAL PoRT
********* NOTE NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOT for JTAG NOTE ********
********* NOTE NOTE ********
You will Need a Pansat remote.

READ your Channel list with Channel MAster and leave open in background.

1. Open/Run the Blacklist updater included
2. Make sure BIN is Selected not BOOT you are writing a Bin
3. Click select BIN
4. Choose j27_205_1.bin
5. Reboot reciever, on first light/dash, Click write bin. let it write to 100 on display, then rider --- and stop in the last - Be PATIENT!!!! let it reboot after 2-3 minutes you will see dancing B-75 Flash on display. then it will stop on 5, then will reboot itself.
6. Click select BIN
7. Choose jvvh_208_1.bin
8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin. let it write. let it reboot after 1 minute you will see dancing B-75 Flash on display of reciever, it will stop on 5 for a while, then it will reboot itself.
9. now Rewrite your Channel list back if you wish, BUT, BIG BUT, you must now select the 2700 settings in Channel master. OR set your sats and scan
10. reconnect to Tv, select menu - parental options-second pin-0000-autoroll-OK- turn key code ON - turn dishnet and bev autoroll ON.Exit, select encrypted channel and it let it roll
11. wait for next round.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 2942
The satellite sections has been fixed.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1736
Thank yo
Yo are the man
I think it is time for a raise

Bronze Member

MISIS

Post Number: 35
LK THE GURU OF FTA
PLEASE HELP ME
I don`t know what happen, i convert my Lifetime Ultra to pansat 2700 it was working fine yesterday but when i check this morning no power on receiver, what should i do, please help me.
Thank you in advance

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 617
oh darnit and i was hoping that ecoustics would be down for good since i am being blamed for crashing it in the first place .. BTW LK AND CARTIER you two are the most ingornent people in this forum to think i had something to do with crashing it ..... ask the admin.... this is my first post in weeks you atupid dum@ses ... if i could crash a forum i would first start with both your PC idiots that you are . and don't make these people believe in your lies .. I BLOCKED BOTH OF YOU ON MY MSN because you both are rude pediflies and liars. IF WE PUT BOTH YOUR BRAINS TOGETHER WE WOULD HAVE THE MOST IGNORENT PERSON IN THIS FORUM!!!! not to mention stupidest. Ignorence is a blessing in your case. your both to stupid to see the truth even if its right infront of your eyes. learn to read and spot the fakes b4 accussing others of stuff they are not doing!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4303
Gary Mann: I used the same files, instructions etc., yesterday on a Pantec and it works.
There was a minor glich at loading jvvh 208 BIN.
"8. Reboot reciever on first light Click write bin."
Actually I had to wait till B appeared.

I then followed up with jvvh 213, 215.1 and 218 = all jvvh BINs.
After all this make sure you redo your user settings,and scan the sats.
It comes with 119w,110W,91W. You do not have to worry. Just connect these three numbers to the DisEqC switch ports in software, do a Blind scan, and what you had before will all come in. You can rename these three numbers to whatever you have for real, e.g. I renamed Nimiq 91W to Echo 61.5, because that is what was connected.
I must say I had less trouble with this upgrade than I had with a real Pansat 2500 about 4 weeks ago. My suggestion is that the upgrade from a 293T or 294T works better than from 293 or 294. But I have not tested again.

For those who have problems there is a zipped file called
2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip
which is full kit for reverting back to Pansat 2500 clone status and then starting all over again.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1738

This place is infested with brainless geeks
I hope I'm not one of them

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1741
Hey Scanner
What happened to your post count?
Did yo loose some weight?
Or this is just another copy cat?

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
thats the real satscanner .. he was banned b4. but since the forum went down he can now use his old nick. watch and see how many old baned users come out again . AND LK i dont need to keep making new email addresses to use different nicks in here .. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I DON'T NEED TO HIDE. trust me if i did get another email adress it wouldn't be to come in here and register again . it would be to use as msn chat only. a msn messenger where your not on it or cartier. and speaking of being on 24 /7 i see that you are on that much too LK I wonder why LMAO@LK... beside your nick and cartiers is a nice red circle with a line throu it meaning both are blocked.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13165
Doreen,,,I have had U blocked for 6 months...LMAO...ever since I got the virus from you!...(which was confirmed by 2 puter techs too)...and if U knew so much about puters, U would have known that....and if U knew so much about FTA, U wouldn't be pestering me with dumb questions..I really don't give a flying fuuuucck what U do...or your hubby...

and since u want to get personal and lie about me and call me a pedophile...I won't mention your address or post revealing pics u gave me, or your 24/7 lurking for cybersex..

So BACK OFF BI*TCH!...Your husband may put up with your sh*it, but I don't....so stop posting about me, constant emailing me and pestering me...

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1744
Well great to see yo again
Yo are one hick of a tester

Peace bro
Don't get in trouble again

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 19
i agree with you sats scanner.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1747
Yeh
But we need yo here for real testings
I'm all alone here
This place is flooded with brainless bashers
Very difficult to say who is the worst
And I don't mean to start an immedite contest
I just ignore them

lk or AV;I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY PANSAT 2500A TO 2700 USING YOUR CONVERTING KIT.I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST BIN USING BLAKLIST UPDATER14.I CHOSE COM 1,2,3 AND 4..IT IS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE(CANT OPEN SERIAL PORT)I AM USING RS232 CONNECTION.PLEASE HELP

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
LK you LIAR if that were true >>>I have had U blocked for 6 months...LMAO...ever since I got the virus from you.... then how in the heck can i message you like you have said in a previous post above>>>>and suddenly I receive alot of unexplained babbling unrelated attachments and links from her (which I refuse to open) .... LK anyone that uses MSN messenger knows that if you block someone you cant get any messages from that person. your making yourself look foolish LK I save all my chats and would you like me to copy and paste the one i sent to you just this morning ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1302
satscanner
Username: Satscanners

Beaversbush , Sportsmans Paradise Great White North Post Number: 9

i promise you . you will loose this one again.

Doreen
Silver Member

if i were you satgirl miss doreen i would shut up the rest of my life . you look like a man . around your eyes blue circule ccuz you stay too much front of your pc. you have empty one . i would never have errection on someone like you ever. go have plastic surgery .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1303
Doreen
Silver Member

i never said anything about you . i tought you are satgrl. but i did not mention msn at all. so why you brought it to the table ????????

i will emarasse you doreen now for injecting your venin into my back yard.

i will c/p the talk we had in msn here so all poeple know if im really what you accused me for.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1304
i dont understand this f8ucking poeple how many time you got to tell them how to convert from 2500 to 2700. it was all over for more than a mounth. so stop poeple asking in wrong threads.

Silver Member

Post Number: 622
does the word blocked mean anything to you Lk cant email your a@s if deleted your email address as well and besides you started this sh!t posting lies about me so sit back STFU and take it like a man you fu_CKEN pedifile IF you can't take the bashing don't start bashing me when i am not here to see it ... Satscanner brought this thread to my attention because i dont like comming in here anymore .. But if you think for one second i am going to sit back and let you lie about me YOUR WRONG AGAIN.

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
cartier i got you chats saved too go for it b!itch i can copy and pasting OUR chat and others can see just what you wanted from me too cartier .. Bring it on

Silver Member

Post Number: 624
The both of you LK ans cartier wanted cybersex and i said no way thats why they are mad now .. does the truth hurt you guys ... copy and past what ever you want i know you didnt get any so STFU and LK go right ahead and send the picks you say you have .... ONE to be honest and that pic was of my old bo_obs witch i got a breat reduction dont after that pic was raken .. Maybe the admin will finally block your IP address and you have to start over from post #1 and lose yur gold standing ... so be my guest and post it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1305
go ahead do it. that's what i will do . i will tell you what i said .i said get naked i wanted to see your a*ss.
i will f*ucking post all the discussion let's the fun begin. you stared with me . hyou will regret it .
you bushed to guy you living with . what kind of animal are you ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 625
ok cartier you started this now read it and explain to others how i am an "animal"
Date Time From To Message
9/30/2007 5:12:32 PM it's me Dj hi doree
9/30/2007 5:12:36 PM it's me Dj doreen sorry
9/30/2007 5:13:10 PM Dj it's me hi cartier
9/30/2007 5:14:14 PM it's me Dj sorry was answering a phone call
9/30/2007 5:14:19 PM it's me Dj so what's up
9/30/2007 5:14:20 PM Dj it's me np
9/30/2007 5:14:27 PM Dj it's me notthing and youy
9/30/2007 5:14:30 PM Dj it's me you
9/30/2007 5:14:41 PM it's me Dj why aren't you feeling well
9/30/2007 5:15:32 PM Dj it's me i dunno lol if i knew that i would be taking something for it to make me feel better
9/30/2007 5:15:54 PM it's me Dj well let's ee
9/30/2007 5:16:04 PM it's me Dj where do u live?
9/30/2007 5:16:11 PM it's me Dj i suppose canada?
9/30/2007 5:16:20 PM Dj it's me canada
9/30/2007 5:16:25 PM it's me Dj cool
9/30/2007 5:16:28 PM it's me Dj what part?
9/30/2007 5:16:45 PM Dj it's me southern part in ontario
9/30/2007 5:16:54 PM it's me Dj ok
9/30/2007 5:17:07 PM it's me Dj i think if u come to new york you will better :-)
9/30/2007 5:17:16 PM it's me Dj im sure
9/30/2007 5:17:22 PM Dj it's me ya think ?
9/30/2007 5:17:27 PM it's me Dj oh yeah
9/30/2007 5:18:00 PM it's me Dj so tell me how old are you doreen?
9/30/2007 5:18:01 PM Dj it's me brb getting a coffeeok
9/30/2007 5:18:06 PM it's me sent the wink "Crazy Frog"
9/30/2007 5:18:08 PM it's me Dj ok
9/30/2007 5:18:33 PM it's me Dj me too plz i m going to get something and come back
9/30/2007 5:18:35 PM it's me Dj plz stay
9/30/2007 5:19:41 PM Dj it's me back
9/30/2007 5:20:20 PM Dj it's me sitting staying
9/30/2007 5:20:41 PM Dj it's me do i get a doggy treat for being good/
9/30/2007 5:27:48 PM Dj it's me you better not be hacking into my computer cartier i still dont trust you
9/30/2007 5:56:41 PM it's me Dj ho doreen
9/30/2007 5:56:51 PM it's me Dj what makes you think im hacking ur computer
9/30/2007 5:57:00 PM Dj it's me were'd ya go
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM Dj it's me i dont trust you that all
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM it's me Dj i went out
9/30/2007 5:57:21 PM it's me Dj down my building
9/30/2007 5:57:28 PM Dj it's me i c
9/30/2007 5:57:31 PM it's me Dj i had some poeple who came to see me
9/30/2007 5:57:35 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 5:57:36 PM it's me Dj good
9/30/2007 5:57:45 PM it's me Dj u dont trust me that's your feeling
9/30/2007 5:57:52 PM it's me Dj there is nothing i can do
9/30/2007 5:58:02 PM it's me Dj \you know dont be mistaken poeple
9/30/2007 5:58:18 PM it's me Dj all u know about me in ecoustics is not even 1%
9/30/2007 5:58:28 PM Dj it's me dont trust any one that i really dont know at first ITs not person
9/30/2007 5:58:31 PM it's me Dj poepel they talk trash there
9/30/2007 5:58:39 PM it's me Dj they have nothing to do in their lives
9/30/2007 5:58:58 PM Dj it's me on eoustics you mean?
9/30/2007 5:59:03 PM it's me Dj i dont take anything personal in ecoustics
9/30/2007 5:59:15 PM it's me Dj i m just having fun thats' all
9/30/2007 5:59:23 PM it's me Dj unlike some other it's their lives'
9/30/2007 5:59:26 PM it's me Dj anyway
9/30/2007 5:59:29 PM it's me Dj how old r u ?
9/30/2007 5:59:44 PM Dj it's me their strange i will say that on ecoustic
9/30/2007 5:59:49 PM Dj it's me i am 45
9/30/2007 5:59:55 PM it's me Dj really ?
9/30/2007 5:59:59 PM Dj it's me really
9/30/2007 6:00:09 PM it's me Dj are you married?
9/30/2007 6:00:12 PM Dj it's me no
9/30/2007 6:00:18 PM it's me Dj how come
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM it's me Dj u look pretty to me
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM Dj it's me dont want to
9/30/2007 6:00:29 PM it's me Dj good for u
9/30/2007 6:00:30 PM Dj it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:00:34 PM it's me Dj dont get married
9/30/2007 6:00:42 PM it's me Dj just keep having fun :-)
9/30/2007 6:00:44 PM Dj it's me lol have no intentions of it
9/30/2007 6:00:54 PM it's me Dj ]how about dating ?
9/30/2007 6:00:58 PM it's me Dj me ?
9/30/2007 6:01:01 PM it's me Dj :-)
9/30/2007 6:01:09 PM Dj it's me i live with an as s so no dates
9/30/2007 6:01:23 PM it's me Dj i did not get it ?
9/30/2007 6:01:35 PM it's me Dj u mean u live with some one
9/30/2007 6:01:39 PM Dj it's me i dont know you at all so what makes you think i will date you lol
9/30/2007 6:01:51 PM it's me Dj i know u dont know me
9/30/2007 6:01:57 PM Dj it's me yes cominlaw
9/30/2007 6:02:25 PM it's me Dj but but what makes you think i will accept some one like u for date :-)
9/30/2007 6:02:45 PM Dj it's me but its not like we care for one an other just more for conveince
9/30/2007 6:03:10 PM it's me Dj but he controls you
9/30/2007 6:03:11 PM it's me Dj right
9/30/2007 6:03:12 PM Dj it's me do yu have a cam ?
9/30/2007 6:03:16 PM it's me Dj since u are with him
9/30/2007 6:03:27 PM Dj it's me very much so yes
9/30/2007 6:03:31 PM it's me Dj i dont have a cam installed in this laptab
9/30/2007 6:03:39 PM Dj it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:03:43 PM Dj it's me PIC
9/30/2007 6:03:48 PM it's me Dj pic yes
9/30/2007 6:03:52 PM it's me Dj let me see
9/30/2007 6:03:54 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 6:03:56 PM it's me Dj if i can find one
9/30/2007 6:04:00 PM Dj it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:04:05 PM it's me Dj so u better get married
9/30/2007 6:04:12 PM Dj it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:04:22 PM it's me Dj than living with some one who tell u what to do and not to do
9/30/2007 6:04:36 PM it's me Dj it's worst than
9/30/2007 6:04:50 PM it's me Dj doreen u live in free country and u allow someone to control u ?
9/30/2007 6:04:54 PM it's me Dj come on
9/30/2007 6:05:01 PM Dj it's me like i said i dont want to get married ever
9/30/2007 6:05:23 PM it's me Dj \i dont want you to get married
9/30/2007 6:05:29 PM Dj it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:07:11 PM Dj it's me how old are you if you don't mind me asking
9/30/2007 6:08:36 PM it's me Dj sorry
9/30/2007 6:08:41 PM it's me Dj u know today wow
9/30/2007 6:08:46 PM it's me Dj got many fone calls
9/30/2007 6:08:53 PM it's me Dj i look young
9/30/2007 6:08:55 PM Dj it's me np
9/30/2007 6:09:01 PM it's me Dj but im 42
9/30/2007 6:09:10 PM Dj it's me in that pic yes very young lol
9/30/2007 6:09:21 PM it's me Dj that's my nefew
9/30/2007 6:09:49 PM Dj it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:10:59 PM it's me Dj that's me
9/30/2007 6:11:00 PM it's me Dj 5 days ago
9/30/2007 6:11:14 PM it's me Dj i had long hair
9/30/2007 6:11:21 PM it's me Dj today i had hair cut
9/30/2007 6:11:37 PM Dj it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:11:52 PM Dj it's me it's hard to see it but ty for sharring
9/30/2007 6:12:06 PM it's me Dj net time i will have u my cam
9/30/2007 6:12:11 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 6:12:18 PM it's me Dj this way you will see me clear
9/30/2007 6:12:25 PM Dj it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:12:39 PM it's me Dj u still go to ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:12:51 PM it's me Dj they r only retarded ones their
9/30/2007 6:13:24 PM Dj it's me nope ... i quit as of yestday .. i can't take LK and is newbie buddys giving me aditude
9/30/2007 6:13:41 PM it's me Dj they say stuff and assume stuff about poeple that they have no fu cking cleu who they are
9/30/2007 6:13:50 PM it's me Dj they say im turkihs
9/30/2007 6:13:52 PM it's me Dj ahhahaha
9/30/2007 6:13:55 PM it's me Dj turkish
9/30/2007 6:13:59 PM it's me Dj i m not turkish
9/30/2007 6:14:23 PM it's me Dj but the one i dont like i have them banned
9/30/2007 6:14:33 PM it's me Dj like your darling friend sadscanner hahaha
9/30/2007 6:14:34 PM Dj it's me well when i say anything about LK trust me I AN RIGHT .. re mebr we camed ans chatted for a long time and he loves to go on and on all about himself lol
9/30/2007 6:14:55 PM it's me Dj lk is sick
9/30/2007 6:14:58 PM it's me Dj confused
9/30/2007 6:15:01 PM it's me Dj and fretarded
9/30/2007 6:15:04 PM it's me Dj irish
9/30/2007 6:15:25 PM Dj it's me agreed
9/30/2007 6:15:38 PM it's me Dj my reality im not the kind of guy to listen to poeple storie about past
9/30/2007 6:15:50 PM it's me Dj only retired poeple do
9/30/2007 6:15:54 PM Dj it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:16:07 PM it's me Dj fta is only frcation of my activities
9/30/2007 6:16:08 PM Dj it's me ones with no life
9/30/2007 6:16:22 PM Dj it's me i have other bobbies also
9/30/2007 6:16:27 PM Dj it's me hobbies
9/30/2007 6:16:29 PM it's me Dj and they think that's our preriority
9/30/2007 6:16:43 PM it's me Dj show me ur cam
9/30/2007 6:16:47 PM it's me Dj if u can
9/30/2007 6:16:55 PM Dj it's me its theirs if they love to watch TV
9/30/2007 6:17:20 PM Dj it's me hold on i have to get it .. its on an other PC
9/30/2007 6:17:36 PM it's me Dj ho
9/30/2007 6:17:40 PM it's me Dj no
9/30/2007 6:17:43 PM it's me Dj dont worry
9/30/2007 6:17:48 PM it's me Dj we do it nest time
9/30/2007 6:17:54 PM it's me Dj i dont want you to nhave a hard time
9/30/2007 6:18:24 PM Dj it's me not hard at all just plug it in its not rocket seince
9/30/2007 6:18:36 PM it's me Dj go ahead darling
9/30/2007 6:18:51 PM You have invited it's me to start viewing webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.
9/30/2007 6:20:03 PM it's me has accepted your invitation to start viewing webcam.
9/30/2007 6:20:10 PM it's me Dj thanx
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM it's me Dj u look cute
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM Dj it's me yw
9/30/2007 6:20:41 PM Dj it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:20:47 PM it's me Dj what r u doing in canada?
9/30/2007 6:20:50 PM it's me Dj come to me :-)
9/30/2007 6:20:59 PM it's me Dj how tall r u
9/30/2007 6:21:03 PM Dj it's me living breathing you know that kinda thing
9/30/2007 6:21:13 PM Dj it's me 5'6"
9/30/2007 6:21:22 PM it's me Dj ok u are sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
9/30/2007 6:21:38 PM it's me Dj come toi new york and i will make u nice gift
9/30/2007 6:21:39 PM Dj it's me giggling and how can you tell on cam ?
9/30/2007 6:21:44 PM it's me Dj u know what i do?
9/30/2007 6:21:53 PM Dj it's me you own a rest.
9/30/2007 6:21:55 PM it's me Dj jewlery
9/30/2007 6:21:58 PM it's me Dj familie buisness
9/30/2007 6:22:14 PM Dj it's me oh i like jewlery
9/30/2007 6:22:19 PM it's me Dj we do own some fast food rest
9/30/2007 6:22:26 PM Dj it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:22:34 PM it's me Dj we are in time square
9/30/2007 6:22:40 PM Dj it's me oh
9/30/2007 6:22:43 PM it's me Dj it's knows district
9/30/2007 6:22:46 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 6:22:56 PM it's me Dj i will make something special for u
9/30/2007 6:23:05 PM Dj it's me you dont have to do that
9/30/2007 6:23:06 PM it's me Dj we sell lot of cartier brands
9/30/2007 6:23:12 PM Dj it's me but thanks all the same
9/30/2007 6:23:21 PM it's me Dj my family name is cartier
9/30/2007 6:23:25 PM Dj it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:23:38 PM it's me Dj i think u have nice style
9/30/2007 6:23:47 PM it's me Dj sweet smile
9/30/2007 6:23:48 PM Dj it's me lol as in?
9/30/2007 6:23:53 PM Dj it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:24:00 PM it's me Dj what r u doing in ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:24:03 PM it's me Dj u r crazy
9/30/2007 6:24:27 PM Dj it's me was trying to help out ppl but LK wont let me ( or anyone else)
9/30/2007 6:24:51 PM it's me Dj i will push for LK to be banned
9/30/2007 6:25:16 PM Dj it's me oh PLEASE do he doesn't really have a clue what hes doesing
9/30/2007 6:25:22 PM it's me Dj they guy u live with is he nice to u
9/30/2007 6:25:33 PM Dj it's me he steals others post and pasts them up thats about it
9/30/2007 6:25:51 PM Dj it's me yes he is nice to me but we are not inlove anymore
9/30/2007 6:26:07 PM it's me Dj becuz if he is not nice to u i will banne him
9/30/2007 6:26:32 PM it's me sent the wink "Surprised Smiley"
9/30/2007 6:26:43 PM Dj it's me he's not at ecoustics i am the FTA girl around here lol
9/30/2007 6:26:50 PM it's me Dj im teasing u
9/30/2007 6:27:01 PM it's me Dj it was joke
9/30/2007 6:27:03 PM Dj it's me but feel free to ban LK anytime
9/30/2007 6:27:11 PM it's me Dj look at the cam
9/30/2007 6:27:15 PM it's me Dj i wanna see ur eyes
9/30/2007 6:27:19 PM it's me Dj wow
9/30/2007 6:27:26 PM Dj it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:27:29 PM it's me Dj really u r sexy
9/30/2007 6:27:44 PM Dj it's me ty again
9/30/2007 6:27:58 PM it's me Dj with you if i go to bed . i will not leave the bed for a week
9/30/2007 6:28:09 PM Dj it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:28:16 PM it's me Dj im good lover
9/30/2007 6:28:19 PM it's me Dj good kisser
9/30/2007 6:28:30 PM Dj it's me all men say that tho
9/30/2007 6:28:43 PM it's me Dj i never say something that i dont mean
9/30/2007 6:28:48 PM it's me Dj or that it's not me
9/30/2007 6:28:54 PM Dj it's me ic
9/30/2007 6:28:58 PM it's me Dj if i say im ? im
9/30/2007 6:29:01 PM it's me Dj for real
9/30/2007 6:29:03 PM it's me Dj i swear
9/30/2007 6:29:05 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 6:29:20 PM it's me Dj i will make u forget who ever u slept with before
9/30/2007 6:29:27 PM Dj it's me dont tell anyone we chat from ecoustics ok
9/30/2007 6:29:39 PM it's me sent the wink "Truly Sorry"
9/30/2007 6:29:42 PM it's me Dj listen
9/30/2007 6:29:46 PM it's me Dj dorreen
9/30/2007 6:29:52 PM it's me Dj i know u dont trust me yet
9/30/2007 6:30:02 PM it's me Dj but i have no one a friend in ecolustric
9/30/2007 6:30:11 PM it's me Dj ecoustic
9/30/2007 6:30:17 PM it's me Dj i dont make friend their
9/30/2007 6:30:22 PM it's me Dj i dont chat with anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:30 PM it's me Dj if any one say something it's lies
9/30/2007 6:30:36 PM it's me Dj i never gave my msn to anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:44 PM it's me Dj they simply dont know me
9/30/2007 6:30:49 PM it's me Dj no body
9/30/2007 6:30:59 PM it's me Dj so it wont happen
9/30/2007 6:31:05 PM Dj it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:31:23 PM it's me Dj if we talk it's between u and me
9/30/2007 6:31:27 PM it's me Dj the rest screw them
9/30/2007 6:31:31 PM Dj it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:32:01 PM Dj it's me i don't chat much on msn but am on all the time but as away mostly
9/30/2007 6:32:24 PM it's me Dj darling we wilol talk as much a swe can
9/30/2007 6:32:33 PM it's me Dj i will have u in my priority list
9/30/2007 6:32:40 PM Dj it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:32:46 PM it's me Dj and i will talk to u whenever possible
9/30/2007 6:32:50 PM it's me Dj sweety
9/30/2007 6:32:51 PM Dj it's me k
9/30/2007 6:32:53 PM it's me Dj i got to go now
9/30/2007 6:32:56 PM it's me Dj but before
9/30/2007 6:32:57 PM Dj it's me np
9/30/2007 6:32:59 PM it's me Dj i wanna say
9/30/2007 6:33:01 PM it's me Dj that
9/30/2007 6:33:14 PM it's me Dj u have one of the most sexy sexy sexy smile
9/30/2007 6:33:25 PM Dj it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:33:30 PM it's me Dj really
9/30/2007 6:33:43 PM it's me Dj ur smiled can make lot of difference in your life
9/30/2007 6:33:54 PM Dj it's me i guess
9/30/2007 6:34:00 PM it's me Dj for sure
9/30/2007 6:34:12 PM it's me Dj so i wll say good bye
9/30/2007 6:34:18 PM it's me Dj and next time soon
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM it's me Dj my darling
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM Dj it's me ttfn
9/30/2007 6:34:28 PM it's me Dj mouahhhhhhhhhhh
9/30/2007 6:34:32 PM Dj it's me bye
9/30/2007 6:34:36 PM it's me Dj bye
9/30/2007 6:34:44 PM it's me Dj oh see now
9/30/2007 6:34:51 PM it's me Dj i started to get used to u
9/30/2007 6:34:57 PM Dj it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:35:11 PM it's me Dj bye
9/30/2007 6:35:20 PM it's me sent the wink "Miss You"
10/3/2007 5:23:57 PM it's me Dj WHAT'S UP
10/3/2007 5:24:29 PM Dj it's me hi
10/3/2007 5:25:02 PM it's me Dj so where have u been
10/3/2007 5:25:22 PM Dj it's me home lol
10/3/2007 5:25:35 PM it's me Dj no activities?
10/3/2007 5:25:46 PM Dj it's me watching TV
10/3/2007 5:25:52 PM it's me Dj mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
10/3/2007 5:26:03 PM it's me Dj do u do some sport at least?
10/3/2007 5:26:24 PM Dj it's me yeah get up and get the remotes lol
10/3/2007 5:26:43 PM it's me Dj tell me do u cheat on your boyfriend
10/3/2007 5:27:08 PM it's me Dj yes or no :0
10/3/2007 5:27:14 PM Dj it's me nope
10/3/2007 5:27:28 PM it's me Dj you are looser
10/3/2007 5:27:30 PM it's me Dj really
10/3/2007 5:27:39 PM it's me Dj spending all day long home
10/3/2007 5:27:42 PM it's me Dj doing nothing
10/3/2007 5:27:47 PM it's me Dj waiting for him
10/3/2007 5:27:53 PM it's me Dj what a life doreen haha
10/3/2007 5:27:57 PM it's me Dj doreen
10/3/2007 5:28:02 PM it's me Dj can i ask u a favor?
10/3/2007 5:28:06 PM Dj it's me what
10/3/2007 5:28:15 PM it's me Dj can i see u in cam naked?
10/3/2007 5:28:23 PM Dj it's me no!
10/3/2007 5:28:34 PM it's me sent the wink "Miss You"
10/3/2007 5:28:43 PM it's me Dj why not?
10/3/2007 5:29:07 PM Dj it's me for one i dont do that sh!t and two NO
10/3/2007 5:30:09 PM Dj it's me i have kids and i dont think seeing me naked on cam for someone i dont know will give me points in their eyes
10/3/2007 5:30:16 PM it's me Dj i did not ask for sh!t
10/3/2007 5:30:27 PM it's me Dj i asked for you to be naked in the cam for me
10/3/2007 5:30:44 PM it's me Dj im not asking your kids to come and watch hahaha
10/3/2007 5:30:46 PM it's me Dj come on
10/3/2007 5:30:52 PM it's me Dj this is between you and me?
10/3/2007 5:30:58 PM it's me Dj there is no point to make
10/3/2007 5:31:07 PM Dj it's me i will block you ans delete you if you keep asking me that
10/3/2007 5:31:19 PM it's me Dj plz doreen do it
10/3/2007 5:31:25 PM it's me Dj block med and delete me
10/3/2007 5:31:29 PM Dj it's me bye cartier
10/3/2007 5:31:33 PM it's me Dj it will more than a pleasure

Gold Member

Post Number: 1452
two peas in a pod... LMAO... u two should do it... lol

Username: Pssiam

Aurora, CO US

Hi guys: I am lost. I did a factory reset on my pansat 2700a and have no clue how to get my Echo3ku DN channels back. I have latest bin with autoroll.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4319
pss:
"I did a factory reset"
Why did you do that? Anyway you have a lost a lot of settings in the user set up and in the Antenna setup. So restore the settings, then do a rescan and then see where to go from there. I don't know if you have lost your new BIN as well. Check everything.

Bronze Member

MISIS

Post Number: 37
HELP ME PLEASE ON THIS ONE.
I have converted my Fortec life time ultra to Pansat 2700, everything was fine while i was using last eve, when i see this moring no power on my receiver.
Your help is greatly appricated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1306
Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 625

so what is wrong with all the conversation.
we tease girls all the time . and u think u beleive what i said . and who i were . i showed you a juts picture of someone to start with . im not f8ag like the one you live with .
besides u can read and read again i was playing you damie. you expose your life to the whole world, hahahah you must be stupi and idiot. everyone in the net knows about you leaving with someone just for whatever u call it :-(c/p but its not like we care for one an other just more for conveince ) what kind of f8ucking morron u r .
and u think whtever someone say something he means it . u must be idiot .

you look like a man
you nedd a facial
you need plastic sergery
you are older than 42
you are too old to f8uck
i was teasing you .
im away younger than you .

you chssed me giving me your msn . idid not ask for it. you kept emailing me .
and since u wanna show everything let it be miss wh*ore .

LK was right. you chassed him . you wanted him , and when hi did not give a f8uck . you talked trash about him .

also you corrected so many stuff about tyhe talk and u added what you wanted to add.

but im a man you are the w*h8ore

more to come soon .

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
you are retarded cartier besides everyone knows already i live with someone you stupid twit ... thats not news and as far as exposing myself read your chat again you back stabbbing lil puck .. your NOT 42 and i have told everyone i am 45 so get your facts strate idiot .. i have nothing to hide unlike yourself perv.. you are full of it about what i NEED that you cant stand the fact that i blocked you and turned you down . LMFAO man your in despret need of help .. look in the mirror cartier who need a dentist and sergery? I THINK ITS YOU. you ugly little twit. go BS someone else because i am not falling for yuor threats LOL ........oh boowoo cartier call me ugly so what ? i know i am not so bite me jerk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 628
oh and for the "chassing "part of thing .. i am sure everyone read all the post that you wrote to me about asking me out on a dre so who chassed who cartier .. i pmed yu get you to stfu and stop asking me to go on a date ...

Silver Member

Post Number: 629
carter you want me to zip the chat and upload it in here i can do that too untouched and not been added too so they cann read for themselfs that you did infact write what you wrote .. OH you better start sucken LK d!ck too becuse you werent nice about him in the chat. you dont want LK mad at you do you LMAO go f^ck your self Cartier its the only peace of tail your ever going to get !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1307
doreen u are wh*ore . im man . any man is looking for a wh8re to f*uck .
you are the only she-male in this forum..
if my gdmother sees your picture definetly she will call the police . hahaha
doreen have a life . have a job? reel job and dont wait for the one he fu*cks u to pay for your rent .

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha it's ;like i care what poelple say.

whore whore whore / ugly ugly ugly/

satscanner u r a pimp and u will say bye again to your sadscanner.

dorren if i were you i will be embarassed all my life. get a life you sick f *ck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 630
thats all you got cartier oh come on you can do better than that... cant you LMFAO!!! at least give me something to work with here ... thats not even worth a come back. for gods sake cartier put some more dirt in it and lies will ya

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
humm wondering why LK hasnt come back ? sh!t and i am on a roll too dang. Cartier i am done with you for now your not worth fighting with your come backs are lame and boring me. now go to bed like a good little boy its way past your bedtime.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1309
dorren exactely little boy im . and you are chasing harrasing little boy . and u are 45 years old . without work . waiting for a f888888ucker to pay your rent and support your 3 children . shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

why dont you show poeple what you look like . if u dont look like a shemale i swear i will never come back to this site.

someone told me in pm that he will send your picture for poeple to see. the party just started.
you spend all your f%ucking day around a screen . yotr under eyes are blue. darker than my d*ick
you look like you came from the death .

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 29
Dorean you say cartier & LK are liers.
what are you? are we to believe our eyes or you?
What kind of talk is that for a lady?

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
king i dont know you nore do i care to ... believe what you wish and as for my "talk" I have had many men in here and other places trying to stalker me so I learned to fight back you dont like it dont read it . .. LK and cartier knows i am right so I dont need to prove myself to you or anyone here .. News flash I LEFT FOR A REASON AND I BLOCKED THEM BOTH TOO . If i were a "wh0re "as they claim I am Why would i block them for wanting cybersex? think about it !!!!!! and further more Catier you really need to do your home work . firstly we own our house and secondly i have 2 children and third hubby and i have been together for 16 years Isn't that about how old you sre ? and as for what i look like .... well just how many times mush i post my pic in here ... you want me too i will I am not ashamed of what i look like and it is posted on my webspace you should know that cartier you have my msn email saved don't you? send it out to all your friend in here. OH THATS RIGHT I FORGOT YOU ONLY HAVE LK as a friend. well LK even knows what i look like and others in here also know. If i looked so bad why do you want to see me naked and (BEG ME at that) and why want cybersex with me cartier? ..... You really are as dumb as you look. btw tell minn to email you a pic he's the only other person i sent my pic too on here Dosen't take a rocket siencenest to figure out who pmed you to know its minn.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 164
WHEW!!!
Its too early for photos of that DAVID BOWIE lookin` used up pin cushion anyways.

Username: Gagan

Post Number: 8
HEYY PPLZZ i followed ALL the instructions ut fist i need to noe which program to use my reciever is skyview . . . can someone tellll what it is a clone offff?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13181
gagan...go here if U want any skyview info..and don't post same thing everywhere here...
[link removed]

skyview 500 = pansat 2500 clone= useless receiver
600 = can be converted to a captiveworks 600

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
ok cartier you started this now read it and explain to others how i am an "animal"
9/30/2007 5:12:32 PM it's me Old Lady LK hi doree
9/30/2007 5:12:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen sorry
9/30/2007 5:13:10 PM Old Lady LK it's me hi cartier
9/30/2007 5:14:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK sorry was answering a phone call
9/30/2007 5:14:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK so what's up
9/30/2007 5:14:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 5:14:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me notthing and youy
9/30/2007 5:14:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me you
9/30/2007 5:14:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK why aren't you feeling well
9/30/2007 5:15:32 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dunno lol if i knew that i would be taking something for it to make me feel better
9/30/2007 5:15:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK well let's ee
9/30/2007 5:16:04 PM it's me Old Lady LK where do u live?
9/30/2007 5:16:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK i suppose canada?
9/30/2007 5:16:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me canada
9/30/2007 5:16:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK cool
9/30/2007 5:16:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK what part?
9/30/2007 5:16:45 PM Old Lady LK it's me southern part in ontario
9/30/2007 5:16:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok
9/30/2007 5:17:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK i think if u come to new york you will better
9/30/2007 5:17:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK im sure
9/30/2007 5:17:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me ya think ?
9/30/2007 5:17:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK oh yeah
9/30/2007 5:18:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK so tell me how old are you doreen?
9/30/2007 5:18:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me brb getting a coffeeok
9/30/2007 5:18:08 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok
9/30/2007 5:18:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK me too plz i m going to get something and come back
9/30/2007 5:18:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK plz stay
9/30/2007 5:19:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me back
9/30/2007 5:20:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me sitting staying
9/30/2007 5:20:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me do i get a doggy treat for being good/
9/30/2007 5:27:48 PM Old Lady LK it's me you better not be hacking into my computer cartier i still dont trust you
9/30/2007 5:56:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK ho doreen
9/30/2007 5:56:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK what makes you think im hacking ur computer
9/30/2007 5:57:00 PM Old Lady LK it's me were'd ya go
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dont trust you that all
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i went out
9/30/2007 5:57:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK down my building
9/30/2007 5:57:28 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 5:57:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK i had some poeple who came to see me
9/30/2007 5:57:35 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 5:57:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK good
9/30/2007 5:57:45 PM it's me Old Lady LK u dont trust me that's your feeling
9/30/2007 5:57:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK there is nothing i can do
9/30/2007 5:58:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK \you know dont be mistaken poeple
9/30/2007 5:58:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK all u know about me in ecoustics is not even 1%
9/30/2007 5:58:28 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont trust any one that i really dont know at first ITs not person
9/30/2007 5:58:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK poepel they taold lady trash there
9/30/2007 5:58:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK they have nothing to do in their lives
9/30/2007 5:58:58 PM Old Lady LK it's me on eoustics you mean?
9/30/2007 5:59:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont take anything personal in ecoustics
9/30/2007 5:59:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i m just having fun thats' all
9/30/2007 5:59:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK unlike some other it's their lives'
9/30/2007 5:59:26 PM it's me Old Lady LK anyway
9/30/2007 5:59:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK how old r u ?
9/30/2007 5:59:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me their strange i will say that on ecoustic
9/30/2007 5:59:49 PM Old Lady LK it's me i am 45
9/30/2007 5:59:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK really ?
9/30/2007 5:59:59 PM Old Lady LK it's me really
9/30/2007 6:00:09 PM it's me Old Lady LK are you married?
9/30/2007 6:00:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me no
9/30/2007 6:00:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK how come
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK u look pretty to me
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont want to
9/30/2007 6:00:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK good for u
9/30/2007 6:00:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:00:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK dont get married
9/30/2007 6:00:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK just keep having fun
9/30/2007 6:00:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol have no intentions of it
9/30/2007 6:00:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK ]how about dating ?
9/30/2007 6:00:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK me ?
9/30/2007 6:01:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK
9/30/2007 6:01:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me i live with an as s so no dates
9/30/2007 6:01:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK i did not get it ?
9/30/2007 6:01:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK u mean u live with some one
9/30/2007 6:01:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dont know you at all so what makes you think i will date you lol
9/30/2007 6:01:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i know u dont know me
9/30/2007 6:01:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me yes cominlaw
9/30/2007 6:02:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK but but what makes you think i will accept some one like u for date
9/30/2007 6:02:45 PM Old Lady LK it's me but its not like we care for one an other just more for conveince
9/30/2007 6:03:10 PM it's me Old Lady LK but he controls you
9/30/2007 6:03:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK right
9/30/2007 6:03:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me do yu have a cam ?
9/30/2007 6:03:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK since u are with him
9/30/2007 6:03:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me very much so yes
9/30/2007 6:03:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont have a cam installed in this laptab
9/30/2007 6:03:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:03:43 PM Old Lady LK it's me PIC
9/30/2007 6:03:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK pic yes
9/30/2007 6:03:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK let me see
9/30/2007 6:03:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:03:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK if i can find one
9/30/2007 6:04:00 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:04:05 PM it's me Old Lady LK so u better get married
9/30/2007 6:04:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:04:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK than living with some one who tell u what to do and not to do
9/30/2007 6:04:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK it's worst than
9/30/2007 6:04:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen u live in free country and u allow someone to control u ?
9/30/2007 6:04:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK come on
9/30/2007 6:05:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me like i said i dont want to get married ever
9/30/2007 6:05:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK \i dont want you to get married
9/30/2007 6:05:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:07:11 PM Old Lady LK it's me how old are you if you don't mind me asking
9/30/2007 6:08:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK sorry
9/30/2007 6:08:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK u know today wow
9/30/2007 6:08:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK got many fone calls
9/30/2007 6:08:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK i look young
9/30/2007 6:08:55 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 6:09:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK but im 42
9/30/2007 6:09:10 PM Old Lady LK it's me in that pic yes very young lol
9/30/2007 6:09:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK that's my nefew
9/30/2007 6:09:49 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:10:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK that's me
9/30/2007 6:11:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK 5 days ago
9/30/2007 6:11:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK i had long hair
9/30/2007 6:11:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK today i had hair cut
9/30/2007 6:11:37 PM Old Lady LK it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:11:52 PM Old Lady LK it's me it's hard to see it but ty for sharring
9/30/2007 6:12:06 PM it's me Old Lady LK net time i will have u my cam
9/30/2007 6:12:11 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:12:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK this way you will see me clear
9/30/2007 6:12:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:12:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK u still go to ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:12:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK they r only retarded ones their
9/30/2007 6:13:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me nope ... i quit as of yestday .. i can't take old lady and is newbie buddys giving me aditude
9/30/2007 6:13:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK they say stuff and assume stuff about poeple that they have no fu cking cleu who they are
9/30/2007 6:13:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK they say im turkihs
9/30/2007 6:13:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK ahhahaha
9/30/2007 6:13:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK turkish
9/30/2007 6:13:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK i m not turkish
9/30/2007 6:14:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK but the one i dont like i have them banned
9/30/2007 6:14:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK like your darling friend sadscanner hahaha
9/30/2007 6:14:34 PM Old Lady LK it's me well when i say anything about old lady trust me I AN RIGHT .. re mebr we camed ans chatted for a long time and he loves to go on and on all about himself lol
9/30/2007 6:14:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK old lady is sick
9/30/2007 6:14:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK confused
9/30/2007 6:15:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK and fretarded
9/30/2007 6:15:04 PM it's me Old Lady LK irish
9/30/2007 6:15:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me agreed
9/30/2007 6:15:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK my reality im not the kind of guy to listen to poeple storie about past
9/30/2007 6:15:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK only retired poeple do
9/30/2007 6:15:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:16:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK fta is only frcation of my activities
9/30/2007 6:16:08 PM Old Lady LK it's me ones with no life
9/30/2007 6:16:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me i have other bobbies also
9/30/2007 6:16:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me hobbies
9/30/2007 6:16:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK and they think that's our preriority
9/30/2007 6:16:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK show me ur cam
9/30/2007 6:16:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK if u can
9/30/2007 6:16:55 PM Old Lady LK it's me its theirs if they love to watch TV
9/30/2007 6:17:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me hold on i have to get it .. its on an other PC
9/30/2007 6:17:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK ho
9/30/2007 6:17:40 PM it's me Old Lady LK no
9/30/2007 6:17:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK dont worry
9/30/2007 6:17:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK we do it nest time
9/30/2007 6:17:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont want you to nhave a hard time
9/30/2007 6:18:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me not hard at all just plug it in its not rocket seince
9/30/2007 6:18:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK go ahead darling
9/30/2007 6:18:51 PM You have invited it's me to start viewing webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.
9/30/2007 6:20:03 PM it's me has accepted your invitation to start viewing webcam.
9/30/2007 6:20:10 PM it's me Old Lady LK thanx
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK u look cute
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM Old Lady LK it's me yw
9/30/2007 6:20:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:20:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK what r u doing in canada?
9/30/2007 6:20:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK come to me
9/30/2007 6:20:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK how tall r u
9/30/2007 6:21:03 PM Old Lady LK it's me living breathing you know that kinda thing
9/30/2007 6:21:13 PM Old Lady LK it's me 5'6"
9/30/2007 6:21:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok u are sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
9/30/2007 6:21:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK come toi new york and i will make u nice gift
9/30/2007 6:21:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me giggling and how can you tell on cam ?
9/30/2007 6:21:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK u know what i do?
9/30/2007 6:21:53 PM Old Lady LK it's me you own a rest.
9/30/2007 6:21:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK jewlery
9/30/2007 6:21:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK familie buisness
9/30/2007 6:22:14 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh i like jewlery
9/30/2007 6:22:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK we do own some fast food rest
9/30/2007 6:22:26 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:22:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK we are in time square
9/30/2007 6:22:40 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh
9/30/2007 6:22:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK it's knows district
9/30/2007 6:22:46 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:22:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will make something special for u
9/30/2007 6:23:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me you dont have to do that
9/30/2007 6:23:06 PM it's me Old Lady LK we sell lot of cartier brands
9/30/2007 6:23:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me but thanks all the same
9/30/2007 6:23:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK my family name is cartier
9/30/2007 6:23:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:23:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK i think u have nice style
9/30/2007 6:23:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK sweet smile
9/30/2007 6:23:48 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol as in?
9/30/2007 6:23:53 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:24:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK what r u doing in ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:24:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK u r crazy
9/30/2007 6:24:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me was trying to help out ppl but old lady wont let me ( or anyone else)
9/30/2007 6:24:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will push for old lady to be banned
9/30/2007 6:25:16 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh PLEASE do he doesn't really have a clue what hes doesing
9/30/2007 6:25:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK they guy u live with is he nice to u
9/30/2007 6:25:33 PM Old Lady LK it's me he steals others post and pasts them up thats about it
9/30/2007 6:25:51 PM Old Lady LK it's me yes he is nice to me but we are not inlove anymore
9/30/2007 6:26:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK becuz if he is not nice to u i will banne him
9/30/2007 6:26:43 PM Old Lady LK it's me he's not at ecoustics i am the FTA girl around here lol
9/30/2007 6:26:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK im teasing u
9/30/2007 6:27:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK it was joke
9/30/2007 6:27:03 PM Old Lady LK it's me but feel free to ban old lady anytime
9/30/2007 6:27:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK look at the cam
9/30/2007 6:27:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i wanna see ur eyes
9/30/2007 6:27:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK wow
9/30/2007 6:27:26 PM Old Lady LK it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:27:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK really u r sexy
9/30/2007 6:27:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty again
9/30/2007 6:27:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK with you if i go to bed . i will not leave the bed for a week
9/30/2007 6:28:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:28:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK im good lover
9/30/2007 6:28:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK good kisser
9/30/2007 6:28:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me all men say that tho
9/30/2007 6:28:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK i never say something that i dont mean
9/30/2007 6:28:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK or that it's not me
9/30/2007 6:28:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me ic
9/30/2007 6:28:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK if i say im ? im
9/30/2007 6:29:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK for real
9/30/2007 6:29:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK i swear
9/30/2007 6:29:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:29:20 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will make u forget who ever u slept with before
9/30/2007 6:29:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont tell anyone we chat from ecoustics ok
9/30/2007 6:29:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK listen
9/30/2007 6:29:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK dorreen
9/30/2007 6:29:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK i know u dont trust me yet
9/30/2007 6:30:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK but i have no one a friend in ecolustric
9/30/2007 6:30:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK ecoustic
9/30/2007 6:30:17 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont make friend their
9/30/2007 6:30:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont chat with anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK if any one say something it's lies
9/30/2007 6:30:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK i never gave my msn to anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK they simply dont know me
9/30/2007 6:30:49 PM it's me Old Lady LK no body
9/30/2007 6:30:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK so it wont happen
9/30/2007 6:31:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:31:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK if we taold lady it's between u and me
9/30/2007 6:31:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK the rest screw them
9/30/2007 6:31:31 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:32:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me i don't chat much on msn but am on all the time but as away mostly
9/30/2007 6:32:24 PM it's me Old Lady LK darling we wilol taold lady as much a swe can
9/30/2007 6:32:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will have u in my priority list
9/30/2007 6:32:40 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:32:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK and i will taold lady to u whenever possible
9/30/2007 6:32:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK sweety
9/30/2007 6:32:51 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:32:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK i got to go now
9/30/2007 6:32:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK but before
9/30/2007 6:32:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 6:32:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK i wanna say
9/30/2007 6:33:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK that
9/30/2007 6:33:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK u have one of the most sexy sexy sexy smile
9/30/2007 6:33:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:33:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK really
9/30/2007 6:33:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK ur smiled can make lot of difference in your life
9/30/2007 6:33:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me i guess
9/30/2007 6:34:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK for sure
9/30/2007 6:34:12 PM it's me Old Lady LK so i wll say good bye
9/30/2007 6:34:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK and next time soon
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM it's me Old Lady LK my darling
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me ttfn
9/30/2007 6:34:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK mouahhhhhhhhhhh
9/30/2007 6:34:32 PM Old Lady LK it's me bye
9/30/2007 6:34:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK bye
9/30/2007 6:34:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK oh see now
9/30/2007 6:34:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i started to get used to u
9/30/2007 6:34:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:35:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK bye
10/3/2007 5:23:57 PM it's me Old Lady LK WHAT'S UP
10/3/2007 5:24:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me hi
10/3/2007 5:25:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK so where have u been
10/3/2007 5:25:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me home lol
10/3/2007 5:25:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK no activities?
10/3/2007 5:25:46 PM Old Lady LK it's me watching TV
10/3/2007 5:25:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
10/3/2007 5:26:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK do u do some sport at least?
10/3/2007 5:26:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah get up and get the remotes lol
10/3/2007 5:26:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK tell me do u cheat on your boyfriend
10/3/2007 5:27:08 PM it's me Old Lady LK yes or no :0
10/3/2007 5:27:14 PM Old Lady LK it's me nope
10/3/2007 5:27:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK you are looser
10/3/2007 5:27:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK really
10/3/2007 5:27:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK spending all day long home
10/3/2007 5:27:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK doing nothing
10/3/2007 5:27:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK waiting for him
10/3/2007 5:27:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK what a life doreen haha
10/3/2007 5:27:57 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen
10/3/2007 5:28:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK can i ask u a favor?
10/3/2007 5:28:06 PM Old Lady LK it's me what
10/3/2007 5:28:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK can i see u in cam naked?
10/3/2007 5:28:23 PM Old Lady LK it's me no!
10/3/2007 5:28:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK why not?
10/3/2007 5:29:07 PM Old Lady LK it's me for one i dont do that sh!t and two NO
10/3/2007 5:30:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me i have kids and i dont think seeing me naked on cam for someone i dont know will give me points in their eyes
10/3/2007 5:30:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK i did not ask for sh!t
10/3/2007 5:30:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK i asked for you to be naked in the cam for me
10/3/2007 5:30:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK im not asking your kids to come and watch hahaha
10/3/2007 5:30:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK come on
10/3/2007 5:30:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK this is between you and me?
10/3/2007 5:30:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK there is no point to make
10/3/2007 5:31:07 PM Old Lady LK it's me i will block you ans delete you if you keep asking me that
10/3/2007 5:31:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK plz doreen do it
10/3/2007 5:31:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK block med and delete me
10/3/2007 5:31:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me bye cartier
10/3/2007 5:31:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK it will more than a pleasure

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
what the hell is that LK who chatted with u doreen?

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
Yeah it's the unedited version

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
WOW LK's true colors have shown!!...good going doreen!!!! thnxs

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 55
Hello All, After updating new file in my converted Pansat I sccaned 110 and 119 but get same channels on both and do not catch Zee sports . Can anybody let me know what I am doing wrong? Please my dish is pointed to 148. Help is appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 648
lmao DSS your funny . that was cartier and my chat but yeah your right could of been LK and me chatting too . they both are pervs. asking the same sh!t. do the words (desperit for cybersex)come to mind?

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
Well yeah if you only have one sat connected (148) not matter what the screen say you are only going to scan 148 so both 110 and 119 are really 148. Now if you are missing a channel you would be wise to go to lyngsat and check what transponder zee sports is on and make any changes needed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13260
That chat is 100% bogus, yesterday Doreen says it was cartier1, now today its suppose to be me.....LMAO...somebody (Doreen aka satgrl aka Dr S...aka nalin..) sure has alot of time on their hands to spend all that time to

1...save a chat, then copy/paste it, and then to edit it line by line, for malicious intent only

2...really is SICK just to save an IM chat...obviously thats NOT normal...and was done purely with the intentions to edit and TRY and bring discredit to another while ATTEMPTING to look so innocent themselves..

BTW...satgrl = Doreen = Dr S...and many other nicks here..also notice how Dr S replies when Doreen allegedly asked a question by satgrl

She has NO JOB, pays no taxes, freeloads off another, and spends all day on the puter , trying to disrupt these forums and bring trouble/chaos to FTA, this site, and members like me..satgrl aka Doreen etc posted 250x in 1 day here, now thats SICK!

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
Well dorren :-)

Lk (Uncle Fester) needs loving to.

It's lonely living in a shed and having you only communication with the outside via a internet connection. By making a few little edits to your chat I was hoping to send a little christmas cheer lk's way. I was thinking he would be able to live vicariously through your chat with cartier. I was only looking out for the oldfart :-)

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 56
Thanks Dr. DSS. How to see the transponder and can I get CNN as well on this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 649
we have a winner/ whinner for the bigest dumbass aword LK your #1 dumbass..
and are you jealous because my husband / coninlaw make over $43.00 an hour and since he suports me and our daughter? YES i am a housewife .. it just bugs you and cartier that i dont spend my time cybersexing with you doesnt it? I DONT NEED TO WORK but can if i want .. whats your problem with that anyway? look who joined the army to make a living taking photos of the war. the only thing you ever shot were pictures of men dying for there country. thats sad i hope your a pround photagragher.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
sure has alot of time on their hands to spend all that time to

Post Number: 13260 Lots of time or just plain old lonely ?

save a chat, then copy/paste it, and then to edit it line by line, for malicious intent only

Lk please sit down! I shall give you a little tutoring in advance C&P. Now I understand you have just begun to comprehen the remedial aspects of C&P so I shall do me best to explain this in simple terms..

One can copy text from the message body of a post into notepad then using a command called search and replace with a simple click of the mouse you can make a global edit

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
Tamara,
Thanks Dr. DSS. How to see the transponder and can I get CNN as well on this?

You jumping threads gets confusing! But anyways no to CNN if you are only pointed to 148 like you said in the other thread then you will only get channels from 148 and cnn is not amongst them.

http://www.lyngsat.cm/packages/dish148.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
DSS you'll have excuse LK ingornece about computers and how they work .. hes just upgraded from windows ME and his knowlage about windows live messenger is all new to him too its an upgrade from "window messenger 4.7". BIG different.. but he wouldnt know that. hell he has Vista now. when his pc comes down crashing and it will using Vista he will learn alot more about computers. but dont you know LK knows EVERYTHING... btw LK in the settings on your menu on WLM you will see in tools / opions.. you can save a history of your chats. its stored in your recieved file etc... so once you open the file ( the one from "thill" ) here let me give you an eg:
text/richtextUpload
LKs history.rtf (1.8 k)
now considering he has me BLOCK so he says check the date it says it all he doesnt have me block but i have him block again NOW.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 57
Thank you again Dr.Dss. You are so quick and clear in expalining. Appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
oh i am wrong he did block me once but added me back because he MISSED ME ... i got that email saved you wont me to share it with people here? LK DONT UNDERESIMATE ME keep talking and posting trash about me I WILL POST MORE THAN JUST THAT EMAIL. I got your IP and email address and piture too plus many ...the admins know that i havent been using another nick they can tell by the IPs used to post... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW NOTHING .. You want poeple to believe that you are so smart? then start testing recievers! and trying to make out that you know about computers is a joke in its self.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290

Hey, Doreen
This is not a put down, I didn't picture you
of being this smart, I have read here that you are a blond, you know what say about
a blonde

Well ,where I came from they would say you got the King by his nuts.

BTW you have been here less then a year,
so how did you get to know so much
about this big little man?

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
umm try again i have been here 3 or so years i jioned when ppl where bashing Lk about his "apoligy" post its been deleted since then but i have been here a long time .... this is a newer nick but i was DOREEN and DJ but now i am doreenakadj and just so everyone knows I really did like LK at one time and joined to stickup for him .... i know weired eh

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
oh and LK and I chatted on msn for awhile so you get to know a person that way. I dont know why he tries to bash and blame me for stuff all the time but he does so now i just take it and concider the source and well you all read what i say now ... OOPS what can i say

Post Number: 8
PLEASE ANYONE; I AM USING RS232 STRAIGHT CABLE(I HAVE USED THE SAME CABLE BEFORE TO DOWNLOAD BINS)IT GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I CHOSE COM 1,2,3,4 (CANT OPEN SERIAL PORT)IS THERE A DIFFERENT LOADER I COULD USE? PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SAKE OF SPONGEBOB

Username: Ftajack

I just joined, and before I can start asking questions, I am warned against some people here and I amscared. What's happening?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4433
With most FTA receiver purchase there may be an implication that the buyer may be using it illegally. The post you are worried about is just cautioning you against purchasing from the online dealers suggested by LK, because, according to thill1951, she may be an informer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 677
Nalin Thill1951 is one of Lks many old nicks its someone trying to be him or maybe its LK himself using his old nick again. Either way its not "LK" (i dont think) but then i dunno you all take a guess!Spells kinda the same way but whatever.

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 161
thill needs to change his diaper

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 116
after a dramatic & traumatic break up,

is there any chance of a Tom and DJ make up ?

stay tuned.........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13358
thill1951 posting here is NOT me!...Doreen, its Dr DSS, your troublemaking unwanted pal!...any blind man can see that!...I have asked U many times to please leave me alone, please do so....no need to be fixated on me all the time and starting or creating new posts about me, or even writing my name EVER....as U very well know, all u do was/is post untruths and lies about me, so give it a break...U are a soap opera....thats sick!

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
I was once again just telling nalin that thill USE to be you. if you read ,i said i DONT think Thill is you. .. are you that thick ?.. where did i mention you on a very personal note? cant you read anything without making it all about you (all the time)? its not about you anymore its about the lact of Admins choise as to who they block and who they protect in here . SO>>>> stop making it look like i still want you cuz I dont. GROW UP like you said NEVER MENTION MY NAME AGAIN IN HERE !!!!!I will gladly do the same for you!LEAVE ME ALONE NOW get your lil gang of trolls to stop also(CARTIER ) for one.>>>>PLEASE!!!!!!!BTW its been a year now since we chatted on a personal note I HAVE MOVED ON ... do the same.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13359
Doreen
Silver Member

Post Number: 677
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 08:16 pm:

Nalin Thill1951 is one of Lks many old nicks its someone trying to be him or maybe its LK himself using his old nick again. Either way its not "LK" (i dont think) but then i dunno you all take a guess!Spells kinda the same way but whatever.

ARE U THAT STUPID?.....SERIOUSLY?.....U ARE ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT ME!...IF U WRITE "LK", THEN U ARE STALKING ME AND POSTING AGAIN ABOUT ME,,,,LEAVE ME THE FUUCCK ALONE...DUMB BI*TCH...

Silver Member

Post Number: 680
for one "lilman" you brought me back in here a@shole by acussing me of being satgirl and crashing this thread I WAS OUTTA HERE for about 2 months!!! Its you who keeps talking about me FOOL ..>>>>> " I agree with cartier1...i think Doreen is behind many of the posts...using various nicks...she LIVES on a computer and chats and forums, 24/7, but never ever rarely posted under "Doreen", which makes no sense...unless u are using another nick! "

SO STFU !!! is it me or are you posting your sh!t comments to get the attention you need or just because your not over me yet?... get a grip on reality YOUR A LOSER!!!!
This will be my last post to you so read it a chock on it. Any other post regarding me anywhere from you or your trolls WILL BE EGNORED!!! You are a waste of time and cyberspace LET THE FOOL LEAD THE FOOLISH enough said.!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13365
U really are dumber than dumb...STFU...go take care of your children..but since U won't leave me alone then, U asked for it..

Yes, I KNOW U are behind MUCH of the trouble here...U admitted it to me many times before as U were giving me oral on your webcam, while naked!...yeah, remember the times, U undressed for me, U stupid bi*tch, while your hubby was watching TV in another room and U in your kichen or bedroom.......and thats a honest "no shitttter"....U got a cheap thrill out of it, hoping he wouldn't catch U...and cartier is right about 1 thing...U do look like a bottle blonde Elvira with tons of makeup and black eyes...scary looking and actually repulsive...and I hope you're still not allowing your poor daughter to get beat up, and U forgiving him for it...I surely wouldn't want a loser fruitcake like U for a mother...a mutipersonality, sex wacko, who cheats on her hubby, targets and chases men like u did me here, allows child beatings, writes bad checks to the banks, and sits home all day and does NOTHING but stalk people 24/7 on a computer and drinks 100 cups of coffee...SO FUUUUCCCK U Doreen!...now I've told U 1000 times to leave me alone, and u won't listen...so U asked for it!

and any other men here that U have "captured", can vouch for everything I said..U are a internet pig, lousy mother and worse wife!...with a hubby who should have thrown your lazy azz out years ago!...now go get another victim or someone else to try and assasinate their character, like u have done to me!..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1331
i believe for the first time LK 1000%. jesus what kind of cheap wh*re is this doreen .

go get professional help doreen . go get a job and dont allow ur kids to be beatten .
but ofcourse u have no f*ucking feeling . you dont have blood running in your veines. you have half coffe and half water . doreen the b*itch.

Username: Pepaws11

Pendleton, SC USA

Post Number: 6
check your numbers, the second line has changed and everything works

Bronze Member
Username: Alime_123

Afgh, Ghazni Afgh

Post Number: 14
Hi all
i have Receivers Jacora .
I do know a bout autoroll to download.
can some one help me? where can i find the sites?
please help me.
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
wish you could "delete" the whole thread, huh?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1638
yeah... or book a trip for two on...
THE LOVE BOAT (musical notes)

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 133
This is embarrassing.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
not really, .all this drama & soap operas

is what makes ecoustics such a great dss site.....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13398
This site, thread and 99% of the posts here are just STUPID....the attacks on me are never ending and unfounded, but like any dog does, I have 2 choices....retreat or get up and bite the muther who keeps kicking me!...this is not the Love Boat, but more like Survivor!...everybody wants to tell lies about others to get ahead and be the top dog here....they can have this fricking dog house!

Bronze Member
Username: The_messenger

Post Number: 47
LK or should I say Big Tom you are lieing again.Where are yopu going? you know this forum is your home.

Bronze Member
Username: Alime_123

Afgh, Ghazni Afgh

Post Number: 15
Hi all
i have Receivers Jacora .
I do know a bout autoroll to download.
can some one help me? where can i find the sites?
please help me.
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
dude,......you're hijacking a very important thread....

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
LK or should I say Big Tom you are lieing again.Where are yopu going? you know this forum is your home

LMAO !

Reminds me of the commercial with that old bald guy saying I am not only a memeber I am presdient of the club. Like that is something to be proud of

the twist.

It's not only LK's home it's his little shedboi LIFE! and such a sad and lonely little lost in fantasy world it is.

Quote lk:
U admitted it to me many times before as U were giving me oral on your webcam, while naked!

giving me oral I can't help but laugh at how sad that statement is talk about lost in a little fantasy world.

Username: Hcool1980

I have some problem with my COLSAT 5000 receiver. I couldn't get couple of chennels like PPV, all international channels. I tried to reinstall factory bin than install latest file again but I got the same result. Please guid me what should I do now......

Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
It all gone

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
all the funnies......

damn.

Silver Member

Post Number: 300
bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
dr.dss everytime i think finally no one will post in this thread and it will go all the way down...u post in it again...i think its time for u to stop!!!......dont get too obsessed ok

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 38
GAYNATION LEADER LK Special Bulletin

9/30/2007 5:12:32 PM it's me Old Lady LK hi doree
9/30/2007 5:12:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen sorry
9/30/2007 5:13:10 PM Old Lady LK it's me hi cartier
9/30/2007 5:14:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK sorry was answering a phone call
9/30/2007 5:14:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK so what's up
9/30/2007 5:14:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 5:14:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me notthing and youy
9/30/2007 5:14:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me you
9/30/2007 5:14:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK why aren't you feeling well
9/30/2007 5:15:32 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dunno lol if i knew that i would be taking something for it to make me feel better
9/30/2007 5:15:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK well let's ee
9/30/2007 5:16:04 PM it's me Old Lady LK where do u live?
9/30/2007 5:16:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK i suppose canada?
9/30/2007 5:16:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me canada
9/30/2007 5:16:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK cool
9/30/2007 5:16:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK what part?
9/30/2007 5:16:45 PM Old Lady LK it's me southern part in ontario
9/30/2007 5:16:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok
9/30/2007 5:17:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK i think if u come to new york you will better
9/30/2007 5:17:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK im sure
9/30/2007 5:17:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me ya think ?
9/30/2007 5:17:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK oh yeah
9/30/2007 5:18:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK so tell me how old are you doreen?
9/30/2007 5:18:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me brb getting a coffeeok
9/30/2007 5:18:08 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok
9/30/2007 5:18:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK me too plz i m going to get something and come back
9/30/2007 5:18:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK plz stay
9/30/2007 5:19:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me back
9/30/2007 5:20:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me sitting staying
9/30/2007 5:20:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me do i get a doggy treat for being good/
9/30/2007 5:27:48 PM Old Lady LK it's me you better not be hacking into my computer cartier i still dont trust you
9/30/2007 5:56:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK ho doreen
9/30/2007 5:56:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK what makes you think im hacking ur computer
9/30/2007 5:57:00 PM Old Lady LK it's me were'd ya go
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dont trust you that all
9/30/2007 5:57:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i went out
9/30/2007 5:57:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK down my building
9/30/2007 5:57:28 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 5:57:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK i had some poeple who came to see me
9/30/2007 5:57:35 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 5:57:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK good
9/30/2007 5:57:45 PM it's me Old Lady LK u dont trust me that's your feeling
9/30/2007 5:57:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK there is nothing i can do
9/30/2007 5:58:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK \you know dont be mistaken poeple
9/30/2007 5:58:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK all u know about me in ecoustics is not even 1%
9/30/2007 5:58:28 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont trust any one that i really dont know at first ITs not person
9/30/2007 5:58:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK poepel they taold lady trash there
9/30/2007 5:58:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK they have nothing to do in their lives
9/30/2007 5:58:58 PM Old Lady LK it's me on eoustics you mean?
9/30/2007 5:59:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont take anything personal in ecoustics
9/30/2007 5:59:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i m just having fun thats' all
9/30/2007 5:59:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK unlike some other it's their lives'
9/30/2007 5:59:26 PM it's me Old Lady LK anyway
9/30/2007 5:59:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK how old r u ?
9/30/2007 5:59:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me their strange i will say that on ecoustic
9/30/2007 5:59:49 PM Old Lady LK it's me i am 45
9/30/2007 5:59:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK really ?
9/30/2007 5:59:59 PM Old Lady LK it's me really
9/30/2007 6:00:09 PM it's me Old Lady LK are you married?
9/30/2007 6:00:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me no
9/30/2007 6:00:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK how come
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK u look pretty to me
9/30/2007 6:00:23 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont want to
9/30/2007 6:00:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK good for u
9/30/2007 6:00:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:00:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK dont get married
9/30/2007 6:00:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK just keep having fun
9/30/2007 6:00:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol have no intentions of it
9/30/2007 6:00:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK ]how about dating ?
9/30/2007 6:00:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK me ?
9/30/2007 6:01:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK
9/30/2007 6:01:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me i live with an as s so no dates
9/30/2007 6:01:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK i did not get it ?
9/30/2007 6:01:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK u mean u live with some one
9/30/2007 6:01:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me i dont know you at all so what makes you think i will date you lol
9/30/2007 6:01:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i know u dont know me
9/30/2007 6:01:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me yes cominlaw
9/30/2007 6:02:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK but but what makes you think i will accept some one like u for date
9/30/2007 6:02:45 PM Old Lady LK it's me but its not like we care for one an other just more for conveince
9/30/2007 6:03:10 PM it's me Old Lady LK but he controls you
9/30/2007 6:03:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK right
9/30/2007 6:03:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me do yu have a cam ?
9/30/2007 6:03:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK since u are with him
9/30/2007 6:03:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me very much so yes
9/30/2007 6:03:31 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont have a cam installed in this laptab
9/30/2007 6:03:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:03:43 PM Old Lady LK it's me PIC
9/30/2007 6:03:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK pic yes
9/30/2007 6:03:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK let me see
9/30/2007 6:03:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:03:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK if i can find one
9/30/2007 6:04:00 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:04:05 PM it's me Old Lady LK so u better get married
9/30/2007 6:04:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:04:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK than living with some one who tell u what to do and not to do
9/30/2007 6:04:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK it's worst than
9/30/2007 6:04:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen u live in free country and u allow someone to control u ?
9/30/2007 6:04:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK come on
9/30/2007 6:05:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me like i said i dont want to get married ever
9/30/2007 6:05:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK \i dont want you to get married
9/30/2007 6:05:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:07:11 PM Old Lady LK it's me how old are you if you don't mind me asking
9/30/2007 6:08:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK sorry
9/30/2007 6:08:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK u know today wow
9/30/2007 6:08:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK got many fone calls
9/30/2007 6:08:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK i look young
9/30/2007 6:08:55 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 6:09:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK but im 42
9/30/2007 6:09:10 PM Old Lady LK it's me in that pic yes very young lol
9/30/2007 6:09:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK that's my nefew
9/30/2007 6:09:49 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:10:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK that's me
9/30/2007 6:11:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK 5 days ago
9/30/2007 6:11:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK i had long hair
9/30/2007 6:11:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK today i had hair cut
9/30/2007 6:11:37 PM Old Lady LK it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:11:52 PM Old Lady LK it's me it's hard to see it but ty for sharring
9/30/2007 6:12:06 PM it's me Old Lady LK net time i will have u my cam
9/30/2007 6:12:11 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:12:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK this way you will see me clear
9/30/2007 6:12:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:12:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK u still go to ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:12:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK they r only retarded ones their
9/30/2007 6:13:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me nope ... i quit as of yestday .. i can't take old lady and is newbie buddys giving me aditude
9/30/2007 6:13:41 PM it's me Old Lady LK they say stuff and assume stuff about poeple that they have no fu cking cleu who they are
9/30/2007 6:13:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK they say im turkihs
9/30/2007 6:13:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK ahhahaha
9/30/2007 6:13:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK turkish
9/30/2007 6:13:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK i m not turkish
9/30/2007 6:14:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK but the one i dont like i have them banned
9/30/2007 6:14:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK like your darling friend sadscanner hahaha
9/30/2007 6:14:34 PM Old Lady LK it's me well when i say anything about old lady trust me I AN RIGHT .. re mebr we camed ans chatted for a long time and he loves to go on and on all about himself lol
9/30/2007 6:14:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK old lady is sick
9/30/2007 6:14:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK confused
9/30/2007 6:15:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK and fretarded
9/30/2007 6:15:04 PM it's me Old Lady LK irish
9/30/2007 6:15:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me agreed
9/30/2007 6:15:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK my reality im not the kind of guy to listen to poeple storie about past
9/30/2007 6:15:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK only retired poeple do
9/30/2007 6:15:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah
9/30/2007 6:16:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK fta is only frcation of my activities
9/30/2007 6:16:08 PM Old Lady LK it's me ones with no life
9/30/2007 6:16:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me i have other bobbies also
9/30/2007 6:16:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me hobbies
9/30/2007 6:16:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK and they think that's our preriority
9/30/2007 6:16:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK show me ur cam
9/30/2007 6:16:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK if u can
9/30/2007 6:16:55 PM Old Lady LK it's me its theirs if they love to watch TV
9/30/2007 6:17:20 PM Old Lady LK it's me hold on i have to get it .. its on an other PC
9/30/2007 6:17:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK ho
9/30/2007 6:17:40 PM it's me Old Lady LK no
9/30/2007 6:17:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK dont worry
9/30/2007 6:17:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK we do it nest time
9/30/2007 6:17:54 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont want you to nhave a hard time
9/30/2007 6:18:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me not hard at all just plug it in its not rocket seince
9/30/2007 6:18:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK go ahead darling
9/30/2007 6:20:10 PM it's me Old Lady LK thanx
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK u look cute
9/30/2007 6:20:34 PM Old Lady LK it's me yw
9/30/2007 6:20:41 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:20:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK what r u doing in canada?
9/30/2007 6:20:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK come to me
9/30/2007 6:20:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK how tall r u
9/30/2007 6:21:03 PM Old Lady LK it's me living breathing you know that kinda thing
9/30/2007 6:21:13 PM Old Lady LK it's me 5'6"
9/30/2007 6:21:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK ok u are sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
9/30/2007 6:21:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK come toi new york and i will make u nice gift
9/30/2007 6:21:39 PM Old Lady LK it's me giggling and how can you tell on cam ?
9/30/2007 6:21:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK u know what i do?
9/30/2007 6:21:53 PM Old Lady LK it's me you own a rest.
9/30/2007 6:21:55 PM it's me Old Lady LK jewlery
9/30/2007 6:21:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK familie buisness
9/30/2007 6:22:14 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh i like jewlery
9/30/2007 6:22:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK we do own some fast food rest
9/30/2007 6:22:26 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:22:34 PM it's me Old Lady LK we are in time square
9/30/2007 6:22:40 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh
9/30/2007 6:22:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK it's knows district
9/30/2007 6:22:46 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:22:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will make something special for u
9/30/2007 6:23:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me you dont have to do that
9/30/2007 6:23:06 PM it's me Old Lady LK we sell lot of cartier brands
9/30/2007 6:23:12 PM Old Lady LK it's me but thanks all the same
9/30/2007 6:23:21 PM it's me Old Lady LK my family name is cartier
9/30/2007 6:23:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me i c
9/30/2007 6:23:38 PM it's me Old Lady LK i think u have nice style
9/30/2007 6:23:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK sweet smile
9/30/2007 6:23:48 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol as in?
9/30/2007 6:23:53 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty
9/30/2007 6:24:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK what r u doing in ecoustics
9/30/2007 6:24:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK u r crazy
9/30/2007 6:24:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me was trying to help out ppl but old lady wont let me ( or anyone else)
9/30/2007 6:24:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will push for old lady to be banned
9/30/2007 6:25:16 PM Old Lady LK it's me oh PLEASE do he doesn't really have a clue what hes doesing
9/30/2007 6:25:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK they guy u live with is he nice to u
9/30/2007 6:25:33 PM Old Lady LK it's me he steals others post and pasts them up thats about it
9/30/2007 6:25:51 PM Old Lady LK it's me yes he is nice to me but we are not inlove anymore
9/30/2007 6:26:07 PM it's me Old Lady LK becuz if he is not nice to u i will banne him
9/30/2007 6:26:43 PM Old Lady LK it's me he's not at ecoustics i am the FTA girl around here lol
9/30/2007 6:26:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK im teasing u
9/30/2007 6:27:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK it was joke
9/30/2007 6:27:03 PM Old Lady LK it's me but feel free to ban old lady anytime
9/30/2007 6:27:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK look at the cam
9/30/2007 6:27:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK i wanna see ur eyes
9/30/2007 6:27:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK wow
9/30/2007 6:27:26 PM Old Lady LK it's me why?
9/30/2007 6:27:29 PM it's me Old Lady LK really u r sexy
9/30/2007 6:27:44 PM Old Lady LK it's me ty again
9/30/2007 6:27:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK with you if i go to bed . i will not leave the bed for a week
9/30/2007 6:28:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:28:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK im good lover
9/30/2007 6:28:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK good kisser
9/30/2007 6:28:30 PM Old Lady LK it's me all men say that tho
9/30/2007 6:28:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK i never say something that i dont mean
9/30/2007 6:28:48 PM it's me Old Lady LK or that it's not me
9/30/2007 6:28:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me ic
9/30/2007 6:28:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK if i say im ? im
9/30/2007 6:29:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK for real
9/30/2007 6:29:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK i swear
9/30/2007 6:29:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:29:20 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will make u forget who ever u slept with before
9/30/2007 6:29:27 PM Old Lady LK it's me dont tell anyone we chat from ecoustics ok
9/30/2007 6:29:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK listen
9/30/2007 6:29:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK dorreen
9/30/2007 6:29:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK i know u dont trust me yet
9/30/2007 6:30:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK but i have no one a friend in ecolustric
9/30/2007 6:30:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK ecoustic
9/30/2007 6:30:17 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont make friend their
9/30/2007 6:30:22 PM it's me Old Lady LK i dont chat with anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK if any one say something it's lies
9/30/2007 6:30:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK i never gave my msn to anyone
9/30/2007 6:30:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK they simply dont know me
9/30/2007 6:30:49 PM it's me Old Lady LK no body
9/30/2007 6:30:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK so it wont happen
9/30/2007 6:31:05 PM Old Lady LK it's me ok
9/30/2007 6:31:23 PM it's me Old Lady LK if we taold lady it's between u and me
9/30/2007 6:31:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK the rest screw them
9/30/2007 6:31:31 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:32:01 PM Old Lady LK it's me i don't chat much on msn but am on all the time but as away mostly
9/30/2007 6:32:24 PM it's me Old Lady LK darling we wilol taold lady as much a swe can
9/30/2007 6:32:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK i will have u in my priority list
9/30/2007 6:32:40 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol k
9/30/2007 6:32:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK and i will taold lady to u whenever possible
9/30/2007 6:32:50 PM it's me Old Lady LK sweety
9/30/2007 6:32:51 PM Old Lady LK it's me k
9/30/2007 6:32:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK i got to go now
9/30/2007 6:32:56 PM it's me Old Lady LK but before
9/30/2007 6:32:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me np
9/30/2007 6:32:59 PM it's me Old Lady LK i wanna say
9/30/2007 6:33:01 PM it's me Old Lady LK that
9/30/2007 6:33:14 PM it's me Old Lady LK u have one of the most sexy sexy sexy smile
9/30/2007 6:33:25 PM Old Lady LK it's me thanks
9/30/2007 6:33:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK really
9/30/2007 6:33:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK ur smiled can make lot of difference in your life
9/30/2007 6:33:54 PM Old Lady LK it's me i guess
9/30/2007 6:34:00 PM it's me Old Lady LK for sure
9/30/2007 6:34:12 PM it's me Old Lady LK so i wll say good bye
9/30/2007 6:34:18 PM it's me Old Lady LK and next time soon
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM it's me Old Lady LK my darling
9/30/2007 6:34:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me ttfn
9/30/2007 6:34:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK mouahhhhhhhhhhh
9/30/2007 6:34:32 PM Old Lady LK it's me bye
9/30/2007 6:34:36 PM it's me Old Lady LK bye
9/30/2007 6:34:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK oh see now
9/30/2007 6:34:51 PM it's me Old Lady LK i started to get used to u
9/30/2007 6:34:57 PM Old Lady LK it's me lol
9/30/2007 6:35:11 PM it's me Old Lady LK bye
10/3/2007 5:23:57 PM it's me Old Lady LK WHAT'S UP
10/3/2007 5:24:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me hi
10/3/2007 5:25:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK so where have u been
10/3/2007 5:25:22 PM Old Lady LK it's me home lol
10/3/2007 5:25:35 PM it's me Old Lady LK no activities?
10/3/2007 5:25:46 PM Old Lady LK it's me watching TV
10/3/2007 5:25:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
10/3/2007 5:26:03 PM it's me Old Lady LK do u do some sport at least?
10/3/2007 5:26:24 PM Old Lady LK it's me yeah get up and get the remotes lol
10/3/2007 5:26:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK tell me do u cheat on your boyfriend
10/3/2007 5:27:08 PM it's me Old Lady LK yes or no :0
10/3/2007 5:27:14 PM Old Lady LK it's me nope
10/3/2007 5:27:28 PM it's me Old Lady LK you are looser
10/3/2007 5:27:30 PM it's me Old Lady LK really
10/3/2007 5:27:39 PM it's me Old Lady LK spending all day long home
10/3/2007 5:27:42 PM it's me Old Lady LK doing nothing
10/3/2007 5:27:47 PM it's me Old Lady LK waiting for him
10/3/2007 5:27:53 PM it's me Old Lady LK what a life doreen haha
10/3/2007 5:27:57 PM it's me Old Lady LK doreen
10/3/2007 5:28:02 PM it's me Old Lady LK can i ask u a favor?
10/3/2007 5:28:06 PM Old Lady LK it's me what
10/3/2007 5:28:15 PM it's me Old Lady LK can i see u in cam naked?
10/3/2007 5:28:23 PM Old Lady LK it's me no!
10/3/2007 5:28:43 PM it's me Old Lady LK why not?
10/3/2007 5:29:07 PM Old Lady LK it's me for one i dont do that sh!t and two NO
10/3/2007 5:30:09 PM Old Lady LK it's me i have kids and i dont think seeing me naked on cam for someone i dont know will give me points in their eyes
10/3/2007 5:30:16 PM it's me Old Lady LK i did not ask for sh!t
10/3/2007 5:30:27 PM it's me Old Lady LK i asked for you to be naked in the cam for me
10/3/2007 5:30:44 PM it's me Old Lady LK im not asking your kids to come and watch hahaha
10/3/2007 5:30:46 PM it's me Old Lady LK come on
10/3/2007 5:30:52 PM it's me Old Lady LK this is between you and me?
10/3/2007 5:30:58 PM it's me Old Lady LK there is no point to make
10/3/2007 5:31:07 PM Old Lady LK it's me i will block you ans delete you if you keep asking me that
10/3/2007 5:31:19 PM it's me Old Lady LK plz doreen do it
10/3/2007 5:31:25 PM it's me Old Lady LK block med and delete me
10/3/2007 5:31:29 PM Old Lady LK it's me bye cartier
10/3/2007 5:31:33 PM it's me Old Lady LK it will more than a pleasure
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us