Just curious...

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 733
xbox 1 modded , 360 not modded.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1852
I just havent read any posts on them. I just got one done... man how cool. Every nintendo, atari, sega, and many more games on it.

Bronze Member
Username: Whodatbe

Post Number: 12
I hope you HD last's, I have a modded xbox, with a Xecuter 3, done by an experienced modder, and have had two HD's fail, first one was a 200 GB Western Digital ( I think) failed 2 weeks after modding, got another 200GB Maxtor 6L200P0, lasted about a year, failed. Basically you can't boot up, gives you the error code 07 kernel - HDD timeout, and if it does, you start playing a game, and it will lockup and the HD starts to click. Funny thing is, I pulled the first HD out, stuck it in my PC, formatted it, works fine. So I wonder if the second one will work in my PC as well. Sucks, wish i could play some games, don't really want to spend the money on another HD if it's going to fail. Ahh well, I had a year of playing old Nintendo games, lol. BOMBER MAN!

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 423
I had 3 but now I have 2 of them due to drive failure. The benq's are the easiest one's to mod. I have also modded the hitachi drives.

Bronze Member
Username: Acestallion

Post Number: 11
my friend have..but apparantly it messes it up sometimes

Username: Bansly1

Accra82

Post Number: 1
am the boss in solving xbox problems.yahoo chat id is bansly

Username: 4x4man

Stanley, Durham UK - England

Post Number: 4
I have had three modded boxes since they launched, one given to my son and only had to get a new one cos smashed the old one - never really had any problems with them - fantastic !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us