Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 23
lol...not gba..probably ps2.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5342
lol....of you have to ask....you don't deserve to know...

i was just wondering which one you thought was the best onenew OT thread for when we need it b/c i think the PS2 is the best...just b/c i grew up with all of them and the PS2 just seemed the most well rounded from games to controllers to toher features like playing DVD's and CD's and S-video output.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2281
i like ps2

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 194
Subtle, Muddy :-)

I like the cube and the PS2.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8994
original big actual Aracade machines ruled
but old NES & SNES is still a classic ......

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 195
^^^ word. Ok, I'll leave you guys alone now :-)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8779
SNES or PS2

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5220
XBOX

Gold Member

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 5372
PS2 definitely..

you like that simon? lolol

Bronze Member
Username: Austin19

Enola, Pennsylvania America

Post Number: 28
X box has halo but the ps2 is just more fun. I never really like game cube that much.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 689
ps2 is better but all i play now is halo 2 on XBL

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9273
we r here now !

ya that sux CB
c thats y i NEVER have bought any used car audio - even tho u pay more obviously d peace of mind = pricele$$ .......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6095
yay we have a new thread now.

see rovin when you take charge, our threads never get deleted. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1155
the only thing i have thought of buying is the 0 gauge from Mick, i just dont trust most people. they usually want the most for there stuff and will bend the truth to make it seem great

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6715
screw that....i wouldn't buy anything from any of you, LOL, i mean i know you guys and talk to you everyday.....but do i really KNOW and TRUST you? nahhhhh.:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6716
no offense guys, after i read it it sounded harsh, but i don't like buying used stuff, you should have been there when the guy waa trying to sell me the used DD i have now, but that is a different story, i could actually see and hold it.:-):-):-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6096
no offense taken muddy.

i got the amp from B today. its in perfect condition. can't wait to get the sub now to hook it all up. still gotta wait for the box too.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9325
this is what he emailed. me mind u i sent him an extra $50 to help him ship out other peoples hu's...and in turn he would give me $75 in coupons to his ebay store...i told hime just give me my $300 or $250 and i will ruin his name on ecoustics...4ever..hahahahahahah.....all this time and still no hu...f^ck that i havent been this mad in a long time...never use money orders only use paypal...paypal...paypal

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9326
Refurbished means it has been used, was returned, benched tested and/or repaired to function 100% and the accessories were replaced. Both stereos are refurbished.. both have been used, and the stereo you currently have was refurbished before shipping.. thus the reason it's so clean and included the harnesses. The one single thing the refurbished stereos you ordered don't have are the remotes, I can include one with your $200 reimbursment for the stereo you currently have, if you choose to go that route.

The stereo you recieved is in exactly the condition the second stereo will/would be if you had recieved it.

The only reason you paid less for the second one is because I asked less when someone else wanted to buy it and when they lied about sending payment, and I decided to re-list it.. it wouldn't have been right (in my mind at that time) to charge you the full $300. I didn't have to give you the stereo for $200, they both should have sold for $300 and you got a great deal on the second one because a previous "buyer" had screwed me over.

You can send the stereo you have back, with everything that came with it, and it'll be benched and as long as it's in 100% working condition I will refund you $500, $300 for one stereo and $200 for the other. Aside from that, the original agreement was $300 for a deh-p960mp refurb and you've recieved it. The second was $200 for a deh-p960mp refurb and you will be refunded for it.

One last thing, the stereo cannot have any cosmetic flaws when it's recieved back if you choose to go that route.. there is one costmetic flaw on the stereo you currently have and that's the tiny scratch next to the song/skip buttons.. I noted that and I won't hold that against you. The stereo had been photographed before shipping so I'll know once it's recieved if it's been abused.

You let me know which route you want to go, and I'll get a check in the mail once you complete your end of the deal.

-Mike

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6098
okay chauncey. this is the email i sent to him. i don't think i am gonna get the amp cause i don't trust him. even though he listed it on ebay.

"okay my personal check has my old address on it. i haven't renewed it cause i still have a couple of booklets left. the address is almost the same except the street. if this is a problem then i am sorry i can't do business with you.

after what you have done with chauncey i don't even know if i want the amp."

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9328
he is an A$$Hole...i was gonna post a dont buy from mick thread but im not until i get my money back..then im gonna let him have it..lololol

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1156
^^^^hmmm thanks for clearing that up chauncey

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9332
no problem i dont want him screwing anybody over...I Cant stand people like that....

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6723
dude...i will start the f*cking thread right now...i don't give a F*ck...i hate scammers...

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6724
why do you have to give back the other one?
or did oyu ask just to get all of oyur money back?....

he is being a dousche...

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1157
ooooooo make the thread lol, I love E drama and E fighting ROFL

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9338
the other is already in my nephews car...

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9339
next email..

Your 200 dollar money order will be in the mail Monday, your order has been cancelled and per your request I have cancelled your gift certificates as well.

You are not owed one penny over 200 dollars, and I will not dish out money that you are not owed. You paid 200 dollars for the stereo, you decided you didn't want it and I respect that and will refund you, but I will not send you more money than you are owed, 200 dollars is what you gave me and that's what you'll get back.

As with any order shipped, it will include a tracking number as well as insurance. Tracking information will be sent as soon as it's availabe to me.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9340
ok..i payed $250 for the first and $200 for the second

so $450 total...i sent him $500...so even if he sends me the $200 back he still owes me $50

so $250 total..simple math

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1160
wtf is he doing, didnt you say you sent him 50 extra to help him ship orders out and he gave you coupons for the extra money, is he saying that you never sent him that money

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9341
he is really pis$ing me off...next email

No, you were going to pay 250 for the stereo, then I asked you if you would pay 300 for it and in turn I would make up for it with certificates, which was a free gift for your 300 dollar order. You never "bought" certificates from me, and that was made very clear from the beginning.

You never "paid to ship someone else's stereo". You paid $300 dollars for the original order (which you've recieved) and that included one (1) refurbished DEH-P960MP.

You paid for the stereo, you got the stereo and now you want to keep it and you want a partial refund on it? That's not going to happen, sorry bud, but nobody in their right mind would ever do that.

You did, however, pay for a second stereo that you haven't recieved and I will refund you for it, in the amount of $200 dollars.. the amount you paid for it.

You asked me to cancel the certificates, which were a free gift, and I've done that for you.

You will recieve your $200 dollars by the end of next week, maybe the begining of the following week.. depends on how cluttered shipping at the USPS is, which I can't control.

You will recieve tracking information on your refund as soon as it's available to me.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6100
coupons for what chauncey? the dude don't even have a store in ebay.

i got him to accept my personal check even though the address is different from the shipping address.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9342
he said he was starting a ebay store super soon...

i hate hotmail now...im trying to find the email when we discussed the money but i cant find it...

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9343
next email...

First, the stereo was in my car for less than 1 week, before hand it was refurbished (it was a customer return that was 100% working and had only 1 cosmetic flaw, which you know about, it wasn't returned with harnesses so they were replaced) and once it was removed from my car it was refurbished (tested to show 100% working and 100% performance, and harnesses were all replaced, wasn't required but the old harness was M/I/A) and then shipped to you. So it wasn't straight out of my car.

Second, you paid $300 for the stereo, I told you the reason I was asking more for the stereo was to cover costs on the stereos because I had purchased 3 of them. I gave you the option to pay $300 for the stereo or to pay $250. I told you if you paid $300 for the stereo I'd give you some gift certificates with it for paying $300. It was never implied that you were buying certificates. It was, however, implied that you were paying $300 for a stereo (deh-p960mp) and I would include some certificates with your order.

Third, the certificates were already sent out to you, but are now void. I held up my end of the sale, and even threw in the certificates free of charge for being a cool guy.. but now you want more?

I'm offering the refund to help you out, so you don't have to wait. It's not required for me to refund you, I'm doing it to be nice and attempt to help you.. so maybe you can pick up another stereo somewhere quicker, rather than wait for this one. Beyond that, normally I would deduct shipping for a refund from the amount paid, but I'm not doing that to you either.. and on top of that I would normally charge for tracking and handling and I'm not doing that either.

I'm offering you a full refund, which I normally don't do (unless item is purchased from me on ebay, in some cases). I'm really trying here, but I am not willing to pay you more than you paid me. It wouldn't be fair or right.

I hope you understand my position on this.

..and again, your refund will be sent out Monday, I have alot going on the next few days and can't get up there until then.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6101
the way he sounds, he seems like he sold alot on ebay. but if you look at his feedback score he only bought from ebay.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9275
man thats some tricky sh!t - try2 c if u get back ur 200 & then press 4 ur 50 back too ,& if/when he refuses tell him ur gonna stink up his name all over ....

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 11257
Just checking your presence :-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2632
lol do u know what is funny about this is we could go on every car audredlio site and post this and no one would ever buy from him. does he understand that. sorry chauncey sux for u man wish i could help ya

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9344
his sh!t is done....he will never sell online again if i got anything to say about it

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1161

quote:

BTW - we will NOT accept anymore new members here please !.....

it will just get too crowded so dont get pissed about it -lol ........

one of rovins old posts, i just read it, looks like i'll be on my way * sobs hysterically*

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6110
its cool doc. you were invited by muddy. that was for a dude who asked us to join.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9276
hey if u r approved by muddy 4 membership then its cool with me & d rest of d gang here

it seems some members of our group r kinda busy with stuff & dont post as often as b4 so its ok which still keep d group lively .....

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6734
damn chauncey...i am busting at the balls to start that thread and get some people angry...and some other people informed about our scammer.:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6736
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/276273.html

i hinted at it....had to get a little of it out of my system.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9350
thanx...and the funny thing is that he will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad...

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6738
good....b.s. artists need to be accounted for.....you sent him $500 for a $250 and $200 stereos....$50 to help him out, YOU'RE not dumb....why would you pay 300 for one when you don't want to....i know this..i have talked to you before. lol...so he is trying to pull some sh1t....not cool america...not cool.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9352
and he said i may not get my money back until next friday....so i sent him the money like sept 22 or something and it will be Oct 13...b4 anything is kinda fixed...thats g.a.y.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6743
indeed....my OT thread is moving along nicely...maybe i will mention it again. lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9355
do it....hopefully he will see it

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1167
just plainly put MICK IS A SCAMMER and your done lol

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1168
he started a FS thread, now might be the time to let him have it lol

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6749
haha....he just doesn't get it......maybe i should be more /<~~~~forward...slash...but forget the slash part.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1174
lol, i liked my suggestion muddy, if you do that i am pretty sure he will get it

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6116
how come only the car audio section crashes. especially the sub section. damn.

i think this forum takes away half of the my internet time. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3811
haha. o yea.

man, once again i have been gone for a couple days and somehin big happens. I wish i could do somthin chancey, he seems to be like a total azz, and i hope it all works out. if no1 has posted a "MICK is a SCammer" thread, i will make one right now... or someone needs to, because we need to let EVERYONE know. who the F@ck cares if he gets pissed, it needs to happen

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9364
i want 2 so bad...but i need to wait until i get some of my money back...

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3814
yea ^^. cuz if you did say somehtin, he could screw you over more. just wait till you get the money, and we will all bak ur azz up

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6760
that's why i waited

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6121
lets not bring that up in this thread either until chauncey gets his money back. he might just decide to browse the game section and see our name. lol.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3816
haha. that would be bad. lol all of us talkin sh!t bout him.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9373
he's not gonna find it...he spends all his time on the sub forum

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6127
chauncey this is the email he sent to me..........

What I've done too Chauncey?! I sold him two stereos, one for 300 and one for 200, he paid for the first one for 300, the second one he ordered once the first was shipped(on it's way to his house) and the second stereo (when tested) had a problem with the faceplate (when I'd open it, it would close itself about 2 seconds later) so I sent it in for repair, I offered a refund if he didn't want to wait and he is asking for 300 back. I offered to refund him for both stereos if he sends the first stereo back OR I'd refund him 200 for the second stereo. He paid 200 for it and that is what he is owed. I'm not the one trying to screw anybody over.. he is. Again, I offered him a refund but he is asking for 300, 100 more than he paid me for the stereo.. does that sound fair to you? both stereos are refurbs and he knew that ahead of time.. his problem is I used one of them and then sold it.. but it was refurbed before I sent it to him, thus the delay in shipment of 2 days.

Your good friend Chauncey has asked for 250 back now, rather than the 300 he claims he is owed (just checked my email).. now why would he do that if he was owed 300? He is owed 200, and I also told him I'd include a remote because his 960 didn't have one in the box when he got it.

If you send a check to me that doesn't match your address, I can only assume it's not your check and cannot cash it. I can wait for a USPS money order. It just has to be here within 7 days.

My 100% positive feedback should reflect my business on ebay, not what some guy who is trying to scam me says..

Your payment is due within 7 days, your amp is boxed up and as soon as I recieve payment it will have a label with your address on it, and it will be shipped same day if payment is recieved before 3pm, otherwise it'll be the next business day.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 6689
who is this guy Chad and what did he do to Chauncey?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6130
he sold a couple hu's to chauncey and when he couldn't deliver, he refuse to give chauncey back the money chauncey paid him.

i bought the jbl amp from him on ebay and i told him i didn't like what he did to chauncey. when i told him that, thats what he told me.

now i am worried my amp isn't going to be what he posted on ebay. it is supposed to be new but i don't know. anyways i got him to accept my personal check so we will see what happens.

btw his name is mick on ecoustics.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6694
I have seen him on before. Damn man that sucks. I hope you get what you paid for guys.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9283
just got this email - isnt he a nice cool guy ...

"Your sub was finished late today. It will be tested, cleaned, and packed and ship out on Monday via UPS to your brother.
Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks and have a good weekend,
Scott" .......

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6703
is that from the same guy Rovin?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9381
nope...Micks not that nice

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6131
rovin is talking about scott from fi audio.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6774
hahaha.....that guy got robbed at gun point and had to sell all of his car audio to make rent payment, he is trying to get all the money he can. lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6134
muddy you are the best. just felt like saying that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11264
Where's the money? Get it back yet?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1196

quote:

muddy you are the best

ummmmmm........ no actually im the best lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9385
"that guy got robbed at gun point and had to sell all of his car audio to make rent payment, he is trying to get all the money he can. lol"

i dont care that doesnt mean steal other peoples money

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6778
i never said it did....it turned him evil, and into S*tan's accountant.......

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6779
nobody posts in this thread all F*cking day....but my official OT thread has posts in it up to the hour......geez

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9393
thats because everybody is thinking random stuff all the time

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11270
I knew a Stan once...and he had an accountant :-)
Was that you Muddy???

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6787
lol. NO siR.:-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3819
my pal just ordered a FI Q 12! i cant wait to hear it.is it supposed to have really good sq and get real loud? i know its compared to the xxx, but i havent heard the xxx.... he used to have cvr's, you think the Q 12" will get louder?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1205
could be, how much power

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6798
why do the Low-Hz reps make it so obvious when they post that they are trying to promote Si products....it pisses me off that they crap on every brand(especialy Fi) and only promote the ones there store sells...and then they slip in the website every now and then......

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6143
they are jealous muddy. no one talks about the si and everybody is talking about fi.

wtf am i doing up at 3:53am posting this. lol.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6814
lol. ihave no idea mang....

btw...thanks for meaking me the best!!!:-):-):-)

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6734
seriously Chad damn bro! I hate when I can't sleep anticipating the next post:-) SI got ripped pretty good in CA&E, for all the guy's who were die hard SI mag saying it is better then the w6v2 apparently not according to Eric holldaway.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6735
I thought Chauncey was a rep! or atleast he used to be right?

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3820
yea.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6146
hey guys i sold my re sx 18 locally. i got $320 for it. not too bad. i didn't have to ship it and i only lose $35 cause i paid $355 shipped. i did use it for a few months so its cool. i even gave him the box i made. he put it in his ford expedition and it pounds.

it sux without bass in my car though. i don't care how much i like my focal utopias, without bass its horrible in my car.

i need your advice on one thing guys. phil said my box will ship out this coming friday. that means i have to wait 2 weeks til i can install the subs. there is a shop where i can get a prefab box for $50. should i just get that so i can use it for a week or just wait til i get my box from phil? you know me, i am very impatient.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1213
why dont you just make one lol, i bet the prefab would break under there weight and once they got moving you would shoot bits of MDF everywhere

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1216
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/276565.html

check that out, one of the guys muddy doesnt like cuz of the FI bashing

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9291
aaah chad so now u know how i am feeling without bass 4 d past 2 wks -heh

i say go buy some mdf & make a temp box & dont bother 2 carpet it ,u cud get rid of it locally or on d forum - lol ........

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6150
i'd rather waste $50 than make a box. i am just too lazy to make a box. getting all the tools out, asking my friend to lend me his truck to buy the wood, cutting, etc.......

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 1228
than grit your teeth and SUCK IT UP lol just wait till you have your new box, it will go by in a flash

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3822
lol.

hey guys, do you think a 4 awg amp install kit would be efficient enought for 1200 watts (nine.1 amp)

cuz i was lookin for some 2 awg's and all of em are bad and theres not many.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9398
There u go bassman

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1458707/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046/sret/1221322015222223224281212217282215212219286219216233290233234295 228227242229232245244237248243244

remember wire is wire

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6152
lamest thing i've seen yet.

i was washing my car at a coin op car wash. i just got back by the way. when i was there i saw something funny.

next to the car wash is a mini market. there were bunch of guys with their scion tc hanging out in the parking lot. there were 5 scion tc's total. they all had a sticker that said "PRECISION AUDIO" on their front windshield. on the side window they all had "Audiobahn" stickers. lol.

one of the scion had his system on. i gotta admit it was pretty loud. i would say as loud as my re sx but more punchy and less boomy. whenever a car pulled up to the mini mart they would act like they were badazz or something.

well one guy in an impala pulled up, went inside and bought something and then came out. when the impala was leaving, he let everyone hear his system. i was like OMG!!!!!. you can feel that sh!t. i mean it was so loud. i wish i knew what he had. lol.

anyways when the impala pulled out of the parking lot, those scion tc owners (they were wanabe gangsters) starting shouting "F**K YOU" to the guy in the impala and started throwing their gang signs. me and this guy drying his car next to mine started laughing so hard we had to get in our car cause we didn't want those "wanabe" gangsters to see us laughing.

that just made my day.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9416
y didnt u drive by them???

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6741
you should have laughed in their face! A lasy Asian is something I have never heard of before lol:-) just build a box chump:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6165
i sold my sub chauncey. i am without a sub right now.

i will wait for the box. i can wait 2 weeks.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9417
wow...i had no idea man...i hope u will be ok until then

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6167
lol thanks for caring. lol.

i still have one of my cvr. it has a rip on the cone which i fixed with a duct tape. i might wire that to 8ohms and connect it to my orion 2500d. put it in a little sealed box for now.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6857
hahaha i would have yelled "GHEY!!!" lol

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6743
are you convulsing yet from the withdrawl of bass?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6169
lol no not yet james. its only been a day.

yeah right muddy. there were like 10 guys there. they would of jumped me. my face is too pretty to get messed up.

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 6745
you wuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6172
lol. i am not bruce lee james. i can't take on many guys.

don't think that all of us asians know karate, tae kwon do, kung fu, etc.....

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 6863
ju jitsu???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11277
Tang soo do, or maybe kuk sool won...you are of Korean heritage aren't you Chad?? :-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6174
yes i am berny. but i have never heard of those.

sorry man. i was born here in the states and only visited korea once. that was when i was 10 years old.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11279
Yup, I remember.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9420
I wanna go back to japan

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11282
Same here.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9421
i went when i was 16 and it was so fun...i almost cried when i had to leave.....lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11283
I have a hard time picturing you with tears, Chauncey:-)

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9422
i no...but i got back and got my DL and my car so i was happy again

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11288
Hey, where's the next thread? I think we've reached the 100 mark.

Rovin (Moses of the posthos)...part the red sea my man

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 6179
hahahaha berny.

becareful overthere with the nuke and all. f**king north korean president. he deserves to die for what he is doing.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9298
\b(& i d gr8 moses of ecoustics shall leadeth my fellow post hos 2 thy new kindom >>>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/219554.html ....}

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9299
& i d gr8 moses of ecoustics shall leadeth my fellow post hos 2 thy new kindom >>>>>>>>>>

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/video-games/219554.html ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us